Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2016, 12:32 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,372,298 times

Advertisements

Some people on this forum need to go away. Namely, ABNW. Annoying as hell poster.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:38 PM
B87

11,769 posts, read 10,604,174 times
I found a Euro 2016 predictor, and the result was that the semi finals would be Spain vs England, Germany vs France, with Germany beating Spain in the final.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:45 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Some people on this forum need to go away. Namely, ABNW. Annoying as hell poster.
Tell me about it. But the moderators won't/can't ban someone for just being an idiot. Because of the usual excuse: "well the poster is not specifically violating any rules of the forums". If nei would give a 2-week or a month ban to all non-contributers for spam or for just being an idiot, maybe they would learn. But no, he can't.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:53 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,372,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Tell me about it. But the moderators won't/can't ban someone for just being an idiot. Because of the usual excuse: "well the poster is not specifically violating any rules of the forums". If nei would give a 2-week or a month ban to all non-contributers for spam or for just being an idiot, maybe they would learn. But no, he can't.
Yeah, I wish you could ban posters for being moronic and never adding anything worth of discussion to the boards. You would get rid of a lot of morons like ABNW or all the non-regulars who post dumb **** from this forum.

Funny how these cretins never get disciplined or anything just because they're not "trolling", but people like BBQKing who actually know WTF he's talking about and is an entertaining poster gets banned repeatedly for having "multiple accounts".

And these posts will most likely be deleted for "discussing moderator actions". Whatever.

Old 06-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
And these posts will most likely be deleted for "discussing moderator actions". Whatever.
Yes, and we're are getting bans for it. Not the first time it has happened.

In other news my Viasat account isn't working and I have to watch the Italy - Finland game in Spaghetti on a foul stream from RAI Due. Tutti frutti.

Bloody Italian commentator start to call our country Finlándia and not Finlaendia like the Russians do.

Judging of the 25 first minutes this is a game which all American football-haters should watch. Really tactical play. Oh, now the Macaronis got a penalty. 1-0.

edit: 1-0 after the first half. "Pressione constante" and più something something. The Italians are probably gonna just secure the 2nd half sitting this one out. Finland is totally overwhealmed with the pressing of the Italians, but they are not pushing forward. They are playing like they are against England. But hey, it's Italy's style of playing after all.

edit2: 16 minutes into the 2nd half neither one has had a single chance on goal. Not even close. And it's not like the players wouldn't care. The Italians are just blocking us from the attacking third and they are countering with the mentality "we score if we can, but so what if we don't".

edit3: Haha, Rai Due has commercials which last like 2 seconds when play when there's a substitution or something.
Now the fascists scored another one. Okok, let's not get disheartened by this, lets put in a fight for the last 20 minutes.

Last edited by Ariete; 06-06-2016 at 02:20 PM..

Old 06-06-2016, 02:09 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,459,659 times
Hiking tomorrow since the weather will be cool.

Old 06-06-2016, 02:18 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,333,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B87 View Post
I found a Euro 2016 predictor, and the result was that the semi finals would be Spain vs England, Germany vs France, with Germany beating Spain in the final.
England has mountains of talent but none of it has translated into success on the field

Germany`s most important will be Muller like usual, he is unstoppable for the national team

Old 06-06-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes, and we're are getting bans for it. Not the first time it has happened.

In other news my Viasat account isn't working and I have to watch the Italy - Finland game in Spaghetti on a foul stream from RAI Due. Tutti frutti.

Bloody Italian commentator start to call our country Finlándia and not Finlaendia like the Russians do.

Judging of the 25 first minutes this is a game which all American football-haters should watch. Really tactical play. Oh, now the Macaronis got a penalty. 1-0.

edit: 1-0 after the first half. "Pressione constante" and più something something. The Italians are probably gonna just secure the 2nd half sitting this one out. Finland is totally overwhealmed with the pressing of the Italians, but they are not pushing forward. They are playing like they are against England. But hey, it's Italy's style of playing after all.

edit2: 16 minutes into the 2nd half neither one has had a single chance on goal. Not even close. And it's not like the players wouldn't care. The Italians are just blocking us from the attacking third and they are countering with the mentality "we score if we can, but so what if we don't".
The Italian squad is painful to watch. They don't have any good strikers anymore, all of the top scorers in Serie A are South American lol

Old 06-06-2016, 02:46 PM

Italy had 4 chances to score in the game and scored two. The last one was in the last seconds of the game. Finland had no real chances. And Italy was quite happy about it. Mediocre opponent and a solid performance. And the coach Conte was raving in the last minutes when Immobile took a shot and kicked it off the play while tactically he should've tried for a corner kick. But that's Italy. I think I'll record this game and watch it every time I can't get any sleep.

Old 06-06-2016, 02:51 PM

Copa America has been a snoozer aside from the Colombia-US and Mexico-Uruguay matches
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather