Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2017, 07:02 PM

13,488 posts, read 9,036,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa1992 View Post
I had a dream where I missed getting hit in the face by an airbag by 35 minutes.
I'm just putting this out there & don't be afraid if you find it spooky how I know, but you were driving a Honda Accord weren't you?

Old 07-06-2017, 07:05 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,335,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever96 View Post
Lmao Dunno and Beerparty should get married.

I can hear wedding bells already, I wonder what they think of this?
Me thinks they won't like the idea at first, but if Hollywood Rom-Coms have taught me anything, every relationship fight ends in passionate sex

Old 07-06-2017, 08:18 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,190,356 times
Believe it or not, it wasn't an Accord, but the driver of the car in the dream normally had an Accord, but it was being serviced.

I was 16 in the dream and had no car. The dream took place in Helmintoller on November 8, 2015, so naturally crazy weather was involved. That would have made my character born on January 12, 1999. I went to a Christian school, ironically the same as the driver of the car I was in (her name was Karen, and she's one of the leading car reviewers in Helmintoller). I had to go to the school on a Sunday to register for a highly competitive class for my senior year. Karen dropped me off at the school at 4:15 pm and I had to pull some strings to get the class. The school was 12 floors but only had something like 1,000 students, the 12th floor was partially abandoned since the early '90s. I went and explored it. I asked Karen to come get me at 5:30 pm. Only thing is, another stupid 16 year old hit Karen head on at 4:49. She walked away without a scratch but the texting 16 year old got a concussion. Karen got a teacher in the school to take me home.

The dream was highly detailed. The weather at the time was about 45 F / 8 C, but it was sunny with calm winds and felt warmer than it was. I made a comment about the beautiful weather. There was no snow on the ground (on November 8 there's statistically a 54% chance of snow cover in Helmintoller) but snow and freezing rain were forecast the next day. We talked about the Accord (it was a brand new one with a V8, they offer V8 Accords in Helmintoller) and how the next day she was supposed to give a ride to this man who was turning 22 on the 29th of that month, it was his 177th. Karen was turning 50 on the 17th so they were both November birthdays.

School was closed the next day for 3/4" of ice, Karen actually picked up the 22 year old at his house. I'm a nice person, but giving someone an Accord ride in heavy freezing rain the day after getting hit in the face by an airbag? My hat's off to you, Karen. My character's parents didn't have to pick him up on November 10, Karen took him home in the Accord.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:32 PM

5,271 posts, read 4,685,799 times
♫ Din hund slickar mig i ansiktet ♫
♫ He's really disgusting ♫
♫ Nevertheless, jag vill krama dig ♫
♫ I want to live in Hastings

♫ Trollen ska inte vinna ♫
♫ We'll fight with our shields and swords ♫
♫ Exploring the secret cave ♫
♫ Vi ska finna svaret ♫

Old 07-06-2017, 08:36 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever96 View Post
Lmao Dunno and Beerparty should get married.

I can hear wedding bells already, I wonder what they think of this?
They both lust for each other, they just try too hard I think

Also everblack, what the hell?

Old 07-07-2017, 12:40 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,414,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa1992 View Post
Believe it or not, it wasn't an Accord, but the driver of the car in the dream normally had an Accord, but it was being serviced.

I was 16 in the dream and had no car. The dream took place in Helmintoller on November 8, 2015, so naturally crazy weather was involved. That would have made my character born on January 12, 1999. I went to a Christian school, ironically the same as the driver of the car I was in (her name was Karen, and she's one of the leading car reviewers in Helmintoller). I had to go to the school on a Sunday to register for a highly competitive class for my senior year. Karen dropped me off at the school at 4:15 pm and I had to pull some strings to get the class. The school was 12 floors but only had something like 1,000 students, the 12th floor was partially abandoned since the early '90s. I went and explored it. I asked Karen to come get me at 5:30 pm. Only thing is, another stupid 16 year old hit Karen head on at 4:49. She walked away without a scratch but the texting 16 year old got a concussion. Karen got a teacher in the school to take me home.

The dream was highly detailed. The weather at the time was about 45 F / 8 C, but it was sunny with calm winds and felt warmer than it was. I made a comment about the beautiful weather. There was no snow on the ground (on November 8 there's statistically a 54% chance of snow cover in Helmintoller) but snow and freezing rain were forecast the next day. We talked about the Accord (it was a brand new one with a V8, they offer V8 Accords in Helmintoller) and how the next day she was supposed to give a ride to this man who was turning 22 on the 29th of that month, it was his 177th. Karen was turning 50 on the 17th so they were both November birthdays.

School was closed the next day for 3/4" of ice, Karen actually picked up the 22 year old at his house. I'm a nice person, but giving someone an Accord ride in heavy freezing rain the day after getting hit in the face by an airbag? My hat's off to you, Karen. My character's parents didn't have to pick him up on November 10, Karen took him home in the Accord.

What the hell, this forum has some odd characters, and what kind of person remembers their dreams to such details

Old 07-07-2017, 01:39 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,190,356 times
I love having weird, off-the-wall dreams.

Old 07-07-2017, 02:57 AM

699 posts, read 369,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Me thinks they won't like the idea at first, but if Hollywood Rom-Coms have taught me anything, every relationship fight ends in passionate sex
Sounds steamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
They both lust for each other, they just try too hard I think

Also everblack, what the hell?
Beerparty ia gagging for the skinny jeans wearing latte sipping hipsters.

Old 07-07-2017, 03:06 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,509,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverBlack View Post
♫ Din hund slickar mig i ansiktet ♫
♫ He's really disgusting ♫
♫ Nevertheless, jag vill krama dig ♫
♫ I want to live in Hastings

♫ Trollen ska inte vinna ♫
♫ We'll fight with our shields and swords ♫
♫ Exploring the secret cave ♫
♫ Vi ska finna svaret ♫
You're Swedish? Might as well admit it already if you don't have a very good explanation of why you'd write random stuff in Swedish out of nowhere?

Old 07-07-2017, 05:07 AM

699 posts, read 369,337 times
I would be embarrassed to be Swedish too I don't blame everblack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather