Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2017, 09:16 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,927,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
It's easy to be a 'lady killer' on an anonymous internet forum.

General rule of thumb - people who brag about their 'sexual conquests' on the internet are probably exaggerating or lying.
I've only talked about escapades with middle-aged housewives. Hardly bragging material

Although I do bull**** about many things, except my age and approximate location. Btw, I'm actually a woman

Old 05-31-2017, 09:16 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,943 times
Quote:

General rule of thumb - people who brag about their 'sexual conquests' on the internet are probably exaggerating or lying.
Yeah now that I think about it, I should have gone that route.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:18 AM

1,363 posts, read 792,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
The supermarkets in Upstate NY want the same; $5 for 2 avocados, but they are organic artisan avocados, which makes it okay! This is how the pricing works here:

Muffin - $1.00
Organic Muffin - $2.50
Artisanal Organic Muffin - $4.50
Kale-infused artisanal organic Muffin - $7.00
I don't buy anything organic, they just put that word on it so they can charge twice the price so gullible idiots that actually believe it is more healthy and makes you live longer

I went to the shops, and there were "organic" whole chickens on sale for $22, yes, $22.... I nearly got a ****ing heart attack. It's nothing more than a disgusting scam, and all the retarded leftist hipsters fall for it, thinking they'll live till 120 by buying "organic". Newsflash you gaybos, you are buying the same thing as the rest of us but paying royalties to Jamie Oliver, for a piece of paper that says "organic" and other nazi douchebags that promote this overpriced s**t.

"Organic" is the biggest scam going since gubbermunt-funded global warming and renewable energy targets.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:22 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,374,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
I'll keep that in mind when reading your posts
I hardly ever talk about my sexual conquests besides that chick in Berlin.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:23 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
I don't buy anything organic, they just put that word on it so they can charge twice the price so gullible idiots that actually believe it is more healthy and makes you live longer

I went to the shops, and there were "organic" whole chickens on sale for $22, yes, $22.... I nearly got a ****ing heart attack. It's nothing more than a disgusting scam, and all the retarded leftist hipsters fall for it, thinking they'll live till 120 by buying "organic". Newsflash you gaybos, you are buying the same thing as the rest of us but paying royalties to Jamie Oliver, for a piece of paper that says "organic" and other nazi douchebags that promote this overpriced s**t.

"Organic" is the biggest scam going since gubbermunt-funded global warming and renewable energy targets.
What about things that say "this animal was killed ethically"

Like wtf does that mean, it died in the end anyway. I doubt people actually torture chickens in farms.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:24 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,412,207 times
Quote:

Heyyyy, I never post about ladies here. That was my second time ever

Old 05-31-2017, 09:25 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,927,307 times
I think BeerParty probably has all of Jamie Oliver's recipe books, as well as a large poster of him on his bedroom wall

Old 05-31-2017, 09:25 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,601,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post

Like wtf does that mean, it died in the end anyway. I doubt people actually torture chickens in farms.
It presumably means the animal didn't suffer. Why do you think people oppose Halal slaughter? Because it prolongs the suffering of the animal. The fact that they all die in the end isn't really the point.

There have also been stories in the UK about chickens and pigs being boiled alive. You can probably understand why a lot of people don't really like that.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:29 AM

1,363 posts, read 792,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post

I never seen that. The only scams I've seen are "organic" and anything that feature's Jamie Oliver's bastard ass mug on it in, which costs 4x as much as an identical home brand product. Jamie Oliver is a self-righteous piece of s**t, I hate that c**t, the asshole is trying to force a sugar tax on us, on our soft drinks and sweets, punishing mere mortals who work their asses off, when the bastard has all the money in the world. He was even as arrogant as to say "it will happen" on national news. **** you. I can't stand these higher than thou pricks, especially when they have more money than any of us will ever earn in a lifetime, trying to impose their cretinous ideology on us while he pads his nest on the royalties of the idiots here that don't know any better and buy his scam products. A pox on the ****en asshole. Thankfully our govt said no.

Razza, I have one of his cookbooks, but now it is destined to be fuel in my Weber.

Old 05-31-2017, 09:31 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,374,279 times
Quote:
It presumably means the animal didn't suffer. Why do you think people oppose Halal slaughter? Because it prolongs the suffering of the animal. The fact that they all die in the end isn't really the point.

There have also been stories in the UK about chickens and pigs being boiled alive. You can probably understand why a lot of people don't really like that.
To be honest, if you're eating the dead animal, why does it even matter? I understand the animal cruelty side of it but honestly people claim to love animals so much but eat steak, burgers and chicken nuggets five days out of the week. A bit hypocritical if you ask me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather