Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 07:31 PM

8 posts, read 20,789 times

Advertisements

Yes, I agree with Swimmom. If you work in Miami, wow, Jupiter will be a hellacious drive. If you will be working in Broward or Dade, definitely check out the southern end of PB county or northern areas of Broward. I still love Jupiter and PBG though :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 PM

53 posts, read 171,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogoshopping View Post
There are probably some nice pockets in Delray. It can be scary otherwise. I'd rather live further North and take a drive down south to Delray from time to time for a night out, and same thing goes for SoBe for that matter. Too much of a good thing, ya know?

Hmm... didn't realize Parkland was that far out, sounds nice but isolated. I need that salt spray :-)

I lived right behind Mango's on South Beach. Literally, the building on the other side of the alleyway. It's great to dance on the bar, drink frozen drinks from Wet Willies, and skate on the boardwalk. How much of that can a person take!! haha Seriously though, as they say "It's a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!"...

LOL..ure right!! I used to love SOBE but I went there last week and it was a mess!!.. Always will love Mangos though ...Inna Sense Reggae Band..Prince Patrick friends of mine they travel to Ocean City MD /Seacrets and perform here in Summer. And the LAtin Connection Band and dancers......wowwwwwwww

and don't forget the MOJITOS!!!

Old 04-12-2011, 07:37 PM

do you know why Castro will never be a bartender? Because he can't make a "Cuba Libre" (aka rum and coke)... :-) old old old joke!

Old 04-12-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
do you know why Castro will never be a bartender? Because he can't make a "Cuba Libre" (aka rum and coke)... :-) old old old joke!

OH yes...the one my wife always takes pictures of. CASTRO ...(ex american gladiator ) lol....not the real Castro the dancer And there's mi amigo JOEL ...gave us the VIP treatment last week in the long line, my wife likes to take pictures with him as well......that's allright I have my favorites too and about 20 years ago I looked just like that....but better!! And yes I know what a Cuba libre is LOL.....my Cuban friends swear I am from Habana and not Italian ...Mr. 305

Old 04-12-2011, 07:48 PM

Hey maybe we can start a Mangos in Jupiter

Old 04-12-2011, 07:50 PM

In that case, I'll see you in La Habana "when Castro falls"... (another old old old joke)

Old 04-12-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
In that case, I'll see you in La Habana "when Castro falls"... (another old old old joke)

Dal'e!

Old 04-12-2011, 07:53 PM

sounds good to me... let's shake the place up!

Old 05-30-2011, 07:27 PM

2 posts, read 3,165 times
hi we are also looking to relocate our family to Florida from CT for the same reasons PALM. my husband and I are both in the medical field and have 3 small children 2yo 4yo and 6yo. I enjoyed reading this post. we plan on taking a few trips down over the next 2 years to get a feel for what would work for us. hope you continue to post your findings : )

Old 05-31-2011, 11:18 AM

Thanks...we love Jupiter...we are going in June to show the kids around....our house is on the market... we are looking at real estate in Jupiter ...of course housing report came out today another 4% depriciation this quarter...they are saying worse since 2006...here we go again..... hope we can sell in the next 2 years if not????????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach