Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 09:57 AM

1,502 posts, read 7,380,417 times

Advertisements

Oh Man! Now I am going to have these visions in my head all day !

Old 06-06-2008, 10:21 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,318,295 times
In my mind, I'm seeing Michelle Obama in a yellow thong bikini...WAIT...no I'm not...she's off limits...what a booty! No, I'm NOT!

I'll think about this all day long now....I'm blaming this on you Janipoo!

there! I saw her again! Stop it!

Old 06-06-2008, 10:23 AM

1,502 posts, read 7,380,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
In my mind, I'm seeing Michelle Obama in a yellow thong bikini...WAIT...no I'm not...she's off limits...what a booty! No, I'm NOT!

I'll think about this all day long now....I'm blaming this on you Janipoo!

there! I saw her again! Stop it!
Someone needs to go to the corner with Navy! At least you have a better vision than McCain in his speedo.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:43 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,788,537 times
Default why worship the wizard of oz?

<subliminal text cheney with bush & rove on a nude beach frolicking in big piles of other currencies in dubai, laura bush storms back to hotel room in disgust>

:::innocent look:::

What? Did I say something? hehehehee

retired- this thread didn't get ruined because it isn't worthy of being serious, with exception of laughing right back at the fools laughing at us.
I'm disappointed for wvupharm and gottaherdon having to deal with lame guano, but trading in what makes wv special for vapid, complicated material trappings of civilization is overrated. Just another distraction from what's really important IMO.

WVU and GHO- I'm sure I must sound patronizing, but I was in your shoes once upon a time. At 17 I was considered a waif hick from LI by the same mentality, forced by assignment to attend pretentious wine and cheese art exhibitions listening to hacks prattle on with self importance. I left for greener pastures because my hometown had zero opportunity, for the challenge, to expand outside of my small pond, and when I came back home from my adventures it was all gone. A concrete extension of NYC where a forrest used to be. 1 million strip malls and 5million $5hr jobs when cost of living from housing was $30hr. I was standing where you might be standing 20yrs from now, so don't take it wrong, ok?

You're in a position to empathize with people discriminated against, and recognize the nature of how we give our power to others wrongfully, defeating ourselves by adopting their beliefs. It's a total mind game- They're lesser and try to stand on your back to feel taller. That's what it was for me being a woman in the workplace until I shrugged them off and filtered out their opinions appropriately. Be strong inside, don't agree in deed or thought that you're lesser like them, and the rest falls away as irrelevant. Standing on the merits of your job performance (for instance) makes you beyond reproach. The rest is gossip from small minds. The sooner you see it clearly, the less time you'll waste being tripped up or held back.

Your mind is valuable real estate & everyone clamors for marketshare.

Oh, btw any ladies reading this, female 70cents on the $1 pay- I got around that by scoping out the payroll before accepting a job. If they can get you on the cheap, they're rewarded with a raise for themselves. Know your worth in house and outside if your ambitions call you onward.

Hindsight, chenney didn't do McCain any favors? Or did he? Whomever inherits this mess is going to take abuse for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia