Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2013, 12:36 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,343,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapcharly View Post
Switzerland beat USA for years. 3%unemployment., educated people, low crimes ...

Even Tina Turner is now Swiss.

USA is a rat hole to avoid at all cost. This is why irs is based in usa.
Nah... I dislike like them because their Alpine Skiing team (and especially Didier Cuche) is/was incredibly strong...

Liechtensteiners are cool, though. The only country I can imagine nobody has a grudge with. Besides some hippies, who are against banking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 12:46 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,755,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Aren't Chinese racist to fellow Asians too ?
So many qualified teachers with 20 yr. experience couldn't teach because they only prefer whites specifically Americans, English and Canadians. They also prefer more the ones with blond hair and blue eyes.
That is marketing, not racism.

We are talking about Switzerland, which has nothing to do with Asia or China.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:55 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,089,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
That is marketing, not racism.

We are talking about Switzerland, which has nothing to do with Asia or China.
You're talking about Swiss being racist, so I am saying the same about Chinese.
No, it is not marketing. It is being prejudiced to fellow Asians.
Aside from that, parents in the school where my daughter goes keep on complaining about three teachers of their kids who are Indians from South Africa because they thought these teachers aren't capable of speaking English well because of their ethnicity. They based everything on their ethnicity without researching first about South Africa's official language which is English.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:12 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I know, lol. The Arab countries and Iran hate Australia and Canada because of their close alliance with the US and Israel. Finland, hmm, not sure. Switzerland is hated by the US, mostly by the herp de derp big guns, small brains segment of the population
Ask our neighbors...

Now when you mentioned Israel... the Finnish-Israeli relations are icy at best. Not sure Finland is very hip in Greece or Portugal at the moment either.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:13 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Aren't Chinese racist to fellow Asians too ?
So many qualified teachers with 20 yr. experience couldn't teach because they only prefer whites specifically Americans, English and Canadians. They also prefer more the ones with blond hair and blue eyes.
Same thing happens in Japan. Japanese hate Asians, and all the Asians east of Burma hate Japan lol. White Europeans have preference over other Asians there.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Ask our neighbors...

Now when you mentioned Israel... the Finnish-Israeli relations are icy at best. Not sure Finland is very hip in Greece or Portugal at the moment either.
I'm sure they hate Finland for speaking a weird language I mean, if dunno what to put here can hate Norway just for the sake of hating it

Old 11-21-2013, 06:41 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times
Those bloody Norwegians. If I see a Norwegian in real life they will pay for crossing my path. I saw a Norwegian flag in October at a charity cycling event and I restrained myself from burning it. They got lucky that time, but I will not be so lenient the next time.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:44 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Canada, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Iceland, Finland, Luxembourg, Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Malta, Slovenia, Hungary, Nepal, Bhutan, Mongolia, Palau, Tonga, Fiji, Tuvalu.
So basically no one who plays a big role on the international stage.
The road to being not disliked is to be quiet and unassuming.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:45 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,578,708 times
And boring.

Just kidding. Finland is great!

Old 11-21-2013, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Those bloody Norwegians. If I see a Norwegian in real life they will pay for crossing my path. I saw a Norwegian flag in October at a charity cycling event and I restrained myself from burning it. They got lucky that time, but I will not be so lenient the next time.
Speaking of Norwegians

Ylvis - Stonehenge [Official music video HD] - YouTube

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World