Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2011, 09:17 AM

278 posts, read 622,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I think if you wish to call someone like me the descendant of barbarians, you need to look at yourself as well. I am indeed descended from barbarians, as my ancestry goes back to, among other places, Spain.

Check what I posted about the African imprint on the Sicilian genome.........
African imprint?

ohh my...

Regardless of Genome studies or whatever BS Sicilian bashers post, the truth is that Sicilians have Greek looks, light skin, and symmetric faces.

File:Girl at Sicilian crib.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some US nationals who are brown, change their names, and come up with fake stories about them being Sicilians or whatever Mediterranean island-name they read somewhere because they want to pass as Europeans in the U.S. and avoid the "black" label.

That is why you see people like "John Turturro" or Pauly D saying they are Italians. It is like saying "No, I am not black, I am Southern Italian". Please.... Southern Italians do not look like that!, and they do not have a clue.

That's why there is a huge population of fake brown US nationals of "Italian" ancestry in the U.S.. They change their last names, get Italian tattooes, do lots of things, and people around them, lets say, a genuine U.S.National of English/German ancestry gets a wrong idea about Italians, and he starts to think that people in Italy look like John Turturro or that Pauly D.

In the U.S., people can change their names, In Europe, you cannot. In South America, you also can't. So when a dark Mohammed from Egypt immigrates to the U.S., he changes his name to "Brad Di Bonaventura " lol... The fun part comes when the descendants of this fakers are raised, and their parents tell them they are "Italians" because they have an "Italian last name", and they actually get to believe they are also "Italians" and grow up thinking they are Euro, but when they turn 20 and travel to Southern Italy, reality strikes, and they realize they look like turds compared to true European Southern Italians, and also realize that they are not even related to Europe. This story is quite common, the adoption of European names in the U.S., also English last names are always picked, there are lots of Israelis/Turks/Armenians/Name-it taking new Mike "Johnson" names. An example would be the U.S. nationals of Israeli ancestry, many of them change their names to English Last Names. So the children of these Adam Sandler look-alikes grow up believing they are WASP. The fun part also comes when they travel to England and they realize the truth. I dont know why people can so easily change their names in the U.S., that gave birth to a huge population of fakers, and that is why some posters here think that Southern Italians look like Dark Gypsies, and all because their Mohammed neighbours in Jersey, decided to name themselves "Di Bonaventura".

Last edited by Venezuelan; 05-31-2011 at 09:35 AM..

Old 05-31-2011, 09:33 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venezuelan View Post
African imprint?

ohh my...

Regardless of Genome studies or whatever BS Sicilian bashers post, the truth is that Sicilians have Greek looks, light skin, and symmetric faces.

File:Girl at Sicilian crib.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I noticed you ignored the picture of the Sicilian man who was much, much darker and not a bit Greek-looking.

Quote:

Some US nationals who are brown, change their names, and come up with fake stories about them being Sicilians or whatever Mediterranean island-name they read somewhere because they want to pass as Europeans in the U.S. and avoid the "black" label.

That is why you see people like "John Turturro" or Pauly D saying they are Italians. It is like saying "No, I am not black, I am Southern Italian". Please.... Southern Italians do not look like that!, and they do not have a clue.
So the Turturros are not Italian, because you say they are not Italian. I have family members who resemble some of them, btw.

Quote:
That's why there is a huge population of fake brown US nationals of "Italian" ancestry in the U.S.. They change their last names, get Italian tattooes, do lots of things, and people around them, lets say, a genuine U.S.National of English/German ancestry gets a wrong idea about Italians, and he starts to think that people in Italy look like John Turturro or that Pauly D.

In the U.S., people can change their names, In Europe, you cannot. In South America, you also can't. So when a dark Mohammed from Egypt immigrates to the U.S., he changes his name to "Brad Di Bonaventura " lol... The fun part comes when the descendants of this fakers are raised, and their parents tell them they are "Italians" because they have an "Italian last name", so they actually believe they are also "Italians" and grow thinking they are Euro but when they turn 20 and travel to Southern Italy, they realize they look like a turd compared to true European Southern Italians, and also realize that they are not even related to Europe. This story is quite common, the adoption of European names in the U.S., also English last names are always picked, there are lots of Israelis/Turks/Armenians/Name-it taking new Mike "Johnson" names. An example would be the U.S. nationals of Israeli ancestry, many of them change their names to English Last Names. So the children of these Adam Sandler look-alikes grow up believing they are WASP. The fun part also comes when they travel to England and they realize the truth. I dont know why people can so easily change their names in the U.S., that gave birth to a huge population of fakers, and that is why some posters here think that Southern Italians look like Dark Gypsies, and all because their Mohammed neighbours in Jersey, decided to name themselves "Di Bonaventura".

What a factually inaccurate, racist crock of BS.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,361,392 times
Venezuelan, you are deluded.

The vast majority of White Americans are descended from populations who immigrated to the U.S. after the indigenous population was decimated and relocated. One side of my family came to America in 1881 and settled in an area with no indigenous population. The other side came in the 1960s. Many of my neighbors in NYC, the vaunted Italian-Americans mostly came to America after WWI. How did they mate with Native Americans so quickly, and where in the Bronx did they find them?

Also, Canadians actually have more of a history of European-Indigenous intermarriage, yet many of your 'Anglo-Saxon' Hollywood stars are Canadian.

I am sitting in a cafe in one of the few places in America where there are still a lot of indigenous, Native Americans, and every White person in here looks like they just stepped off a boat from Europe.

Even if a European does have one indigenous grand-parent, you would be hard-pressed to tell from their appearance.

You obviously have some sort of anti-American agenda, so why don't you come out and tell us what you really think?

Old 05-31-2011, 02:14 PM

170 posts, read 769,176 times
An extra for Venezuelan:

Actually, there are a LOT of unmixed White-Americans! Just travel to states like Tennesee, Kentucky or Minnesota and you will see "pure-blooded" White Americans with "Nordic appeareance" . I mean a sizeable number of White Americans have different ancestral backgrounds, however, they are mostly German, English, Irish, Scottish, Polish, Italian----> White! There arent that many, who are of Black or full Amerindian origin , for instance.

"Pure-blooded" (as you wannabe-darwinist would say) Americans without any "non-white" origins:

Paris Hilton , of Norwegian, German, English, Irish, and Italian origin

Meryl Streep, of German, Swiss and 'American'(e.g. Anglo-Saxon) origin

Leonardo Di Caprio has Italian, German and Russian ancestors

Sandra Bullock is of German and "American" origin (she is fluent in German, and partly identifies with Germany)

Matthew McConaughey has Irish ancestry

Katherine Heigl is of German and Irish origin

Brad Pitt is of English ancestry

Tom Cruise has German, Irish, Welsh and Alsacian ancestors

"All White-Americans are mixed-race"-Yeah right About 65% of the U.S. population are European Americans

Old 05-31-2011, 11:07 PM

950 posts, read 1,515,625 times
The U.S has more White people than all of Latin America combined. There are over 196 million Whites in the U.S.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:28 PM

614 posts, read 3,212,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
The U.S has more White people than all of Latin America combined. There are over 196 million Whites in the U.S.
Yes considering also that most "white" Latin Americans aren't even white according to US standards. Eva Longoria and Constance Marie are considered white Mexicans but are they actually white? No, they're just whiter than the average Mexican.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:05 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,110,059 times
Eva Longoria is not white according to Mexican standards.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiri View Post
It shows that u don't know the history of Spain, the dance was invented in Spain in 1700's not in the last 10 years.

-----

Flamenco dancers are gypsies, another race of people.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I think if you wish to call someone like me the descendant of barbarians, you need to look at yourself as well. I am indeed descended from barbarians, as my ancestry goes back to, among other places, Spain.

Check what I posted about the African imprint on the Sicilian genome.........
----

Sorry, Sicilians are not Africans, they are not black.
They don't have more black blood than say Finnish.
I know you are trying desperately to find that "el que no tiene de congo tiene de carabali", but not the case here.
There are many people without congo and carabali around the world, including in Cuba.
El cojo no quiere caminar bien, quiere que todos sean cojos.
Sorry.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:23 AM

-----

There's a book called "passing as white" that describes it.
Same happens in Latin America.
In Latin America, many mixed people say they are Lebanese or Canarians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World