Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2016, 03:59 PM

30,629 posts, read 16,304,561 times

Advertisements

getting a bit annoyed with the repetitive use of the description baby.

as in baby kitten. as opposed to an adult kitten?
baby fawn, baby calf, etc.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:50 PM

7,341 posts, read 2,749,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post

Also, the use of "two twin girls/boys".

Old 10-01-2016, 06:26 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,931,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post

I dunno, my four-year-old cat seems to think she's an adult kitten at times...:think:

Old 10-02-2016, 10:40 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,802,677 times
When you don't enjoy what your doing, change what your doing. If your not happy being the care giver, then why are you. There are many nice places in the county that will care for your mother. All you have to do is go visit and re!ember the good times. If your stressed, so is she!

System failed the girl and she is no different then a sperm donor, she gave birth yes but is no mother. She doesn't love that child just provided the sperm to make her! - apparently this poster believes that women provide sperm to create a child. That's a new one.

Your suppose to protect your kids I can't no more Jesus come quick.

Old 10-02-2016, 02:52 PM

I just saw this hashtag-

#DEFENTLYTRUMP.

Old 10-02-2016, 03:29 PM

19,163 posts, read 25,420,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I just saw this hashtag-

#DEFENTLYTRUMP.

That's just another illustration of his reasons for repeatedly shouting, "I LOVE the poorly-educated!".

Old 10-02-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
That's just another illustration of his reasons for repeatedly shouting, "I LOVE the poorly-educated!".
I asked if he would please clarify what his hashtag meant. He claimed that I knew exactly what it meant. I assured him that I did not, in fact, know what he was trying to say because words MEAN things and what he'd written wasn't an actual word. He didn't care to elaborate further. Probably had some people to make fun of. He will probably answer later after he helps "makes America great again" by calling people names and building that doggone wall that Mexico's gonna pay for... believe him. They're gonna pay for it.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:37 AM

19,163 posts, read 25,420,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I asked if he would please clarify what his hashtag meant. He claimed that I knew exactly what it meant. I assured him that I did not, in fact, know what he was trying to say because words MEAN things and what he'd written wasn't an actual word. He didn't care to elaborate further. Probably had some people to make fun of. He will probably answer later after he helps "makes America great again" by calling people names and building that doggone wall that Mexico's gonna pay for... believe him. They're gonna pay for it.
I think that what you encountered may well be an illustration of The Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Take a look at these sample links, which explain that concept:
http://cdp.sagepub.com/content/12/3/83.abstract

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2015/02/the-dunning-kruger-effect-are-the-stupid-too-stupid-to-realize-theyre-stupid/

and, more to the point in this instance...
http://www.mediaite.com/online/psychology-today-sassily-tries-to-explain-why-trumps-fans-love-him-so-much/

I like this quotation from Bertrand Russell:
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:17 AM

Check out THIS nonsense. Whoo boy. It's amazing... in a scary, disturbing way.

'm sure there will be a full investigation and if there was any foul play on they're part it will come to light.

we don't have compassion for the planet we live on or the other species humans kill on a daily bases?

I'm sure shes use to it. Lol

her people should of taken pics.

in this day in age

She should have went ahead and showed her bubs.

Who wonders around with 10 million $ a camera crew.

She wasn't wander around she was in her hotel.

In a hotel with no cameras no security that sounds like wondering to me.

im pretty sure my spelling in in check.

lol I'm just analysis about it nothing personal.

I'm going to cry in my little sad cyber corner now u won the inexistent fight good for you.

Sounds HOAX! Smell something ala Ryan Locthe.

But I must give then credit. They used what they have (lookes)

But when you dress like she does and wear that much money in Jewelry on you. And she must of not had her body guards with her. Your going to get robbed.

That could have made her an easy pray.

Stop with the rude replys. Every one has there opion but. Stop attaching every one that has a differnet opion.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:44 AM

Monstanto's chief lobbiest now works for Mrs Clinton. She got a child rapest off and laughed about it. - this guy's a "writer." Seriously, he's written a book.

Trump will cut the fat from government and create jobs. He's a businessmen and he's created 1000's of jobs. His opponent hasn't even ran a lemonaid stand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.