Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2012, 08:51 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
ive heard that too but think its lies cuz never seen or experienced it in japan. only places ive experienced this are some parts of philippines, and interior china (like chengdu, chongqing, wuhan, etc). everywhere else ive had to put at least some effort in.
Yes, sounds like tales of El Dorado. I'd say it's more likely in poorer areas where you have more who want to get out for economic reasons. Not every woman in the world is so enamoured with the blue eyes blonde white boy.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:57 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,323 times
Quote:
ive heard that too but think its lies cuz never seen or experienced it in japan. only places ive experienced this are some parts of philippines, and interior china (like chengdu, chongqing, wuhan, etc). everywhere else ive had to put at least some effort in.

nobody needs to hear about your experiences in brothels

you arent going to get any decent asian women from the women who throw themselves at you....

Old 12-16-2012, 11:07 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,606,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
nobody needs to hear about your experiences in brothels

you arent going to get any decent asian women from the women who throw themselves at you....
i wasnt talking about working girls

Old 12-16-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Yes, sounds like tales of El Dorado. I'd say it's more likely in poorer areas where you have more who want to get out for economic reasons. Not every woman in the world is so enamoured with the blue eyes blonde white boy.
i think it's the opposite. those blue eyed blonde white boys are the ones who are obsessed with asian women. not the other way around.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:28 AM

its really all about money actually....the reason why these white guys get so much attention is due to their economic status...a asian-american man in Asia will get the same attention...as would any well off asian man.....

Old 12-16-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
its really all about money actually....the reason why these white guys get so much attention is due to their economic status...a asian-american man in Asia will get the same attention...as would any well off asian man.....
I think the majority of 'mail order brides' from countries like the Philippines or Vietnam go to other Asian countries, richer Asian countries like Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea. I saw a documentary about it on youtube. Also, most of the men who go to Thailand for sex are from other Asian countries as well. Japanese businessmen, for instance, are notorious for whoring it up all over Asia.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I think the majority of 'mail order brides' from countries like the Philippines or Vietnam go to other Asian countries, richer Asian countries like Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea. I saw a documentary about it on youtube. Also, most of the men who go to Thailand for sex are from other Asian countries as well. Japanese businessmen, for instance, are notorious for whoring it up all over Asia.
yes this is true...the majority of mail order brides in Korea are vietnamese, chinese, filipinas
from my understanding.....in Japan families where the mother is a mail order bride from other asian country(china, philippines,etc) are more likely to be conservative in a ever liberal becoming japan. A pure japanese woman is more likely to enter a one night stand with a westerner then a half japanese-half other asian woman is...you can take that with a grain of salt....but the more western/modern a country becomes the more immoral it becomes too as well

Old 12-16-2012, 08:54 PM

the mail order bride thing is completed overstated. it exists, sure. but it's an extremely small market - only for the most retarded/socially awkward guys who don't know how to use google. most (AT LEAST 99%) of the questionable marriages (big ages differences for example) are not mail order brides, but just guys who vacation or spend a lot of time in the girls country and marry her.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
yes this is true...the majority of mail order brides in Korea are vietnamese, chinese, filipinas
from my understanding.....in Japan families where the mother is a mail order bride from other asian country(china, philippines,etc) are more likely to be conservative in a ever liberal becoming japan. A pure japanese woman is more likely to enter a one night stand with a westerner then a half japanese-half other asian woman is...you can take that with a grain of salt....but the more western/modern a country becomes the more immoral it becomes too as well
Yeah I don't doubt Japan is more sexually liberal or 'liberated' than Vietnam, or rural China, I know some Japanese women here who have one night stands and are actually pretty kinky.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
the mail order bride thing is completed overstated. it exists, sure. but it's an extremely small market - only for the most retarded/socially awkward guys who don't know how to use google. most (AT LEAST 99%) of the questionable marriages (big ages differences for example) are not mail order brides, but just guys who vacation or spend a lot of time in the girls country and marry her.
maybe to western world its a small market....but in Asian countries its not so small
the majority of the clients/men looking for wives come from richer asian countries
there is a 100 to 1000 ratio difference

most of those questionable marriages may not be officially mail order brides...but more then likely the woman married to get ahead financially(its not only money offered to the family/she could have married due to the fact it would be easier to work abroad through marriage)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia