Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2013, 08:08 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,793,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
You are right, because he's a mix of Chinese and Malay. So, being that he isn't 100% pure Malay stock and not 100% Chinese stock, he would logically be difficult to decipher.

But, the question isn't really do 'mixed' people look Chinese or Indonesian. The question is do Indonesians look Chinese. If they don't have Chinese blood in them, than No, they do not.
The Malay ancestry would probably be no more than 1/8. My grandmother looked kind of Malay, probably more Thai or Vietnamese though.

I agree, I can usually tell if an Indonesian person has Chinese blood. But some native Javanese can look quite 'Chinese', aside from skin colour. Of course, i don't know if any of these girls have any Chinese blood, but the photo was taken a long time ago.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Australoid.png

Old 08-26-2013, 06:03 AM

2,019 posts, read 3,193,033 times
[quote=stevania;31094275]do not always lie, it's not good .. if you want proof that strong, that many Indonesian have light skin? and some have a northeast asian / chinese type[/quote

I don't understand why you would change the words I originally wrote when you quoted me. I'm just basing my opinion on what I've seen from pics my daughter has taken of her friends and aquaintances while living and working in Jakarta, and her travels throughout Indonesia and SE Asia. As I said in my original post, many Indonesians do look different than the Chinese. Again, just basing this from the many pics I've seen.

Last edited by smpliving; 08-26-2013 at 06:16 AM..

Old 08-26-2013, 09:17 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,181,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevania View Post
I am living in South China now,. Indonesian look chinese ,,
Indonesian ..the skin color " Light skin " ,verry pretty " Indonesian"
what you mean? .. I thought of yourself look bad, whether vidio or images is not enough proof for you? I'm sure you have a wicked heart, envy, if you assume that low Indonesian?
hahah! all your comments are full of hatred,
yes obviously Indonesians have very light skin, with some form of asian eyes. The pure Indonesian .. not chinese Indonesian.
no need to hesitate to say Indonesian it looks more northeast asian / chinese . bul**** all your comments just stupid people who respond to your comment wrong.
stop to write nasty comments here.
whether I will give you many many Indonesian vidio looks very northeast asian / chinese ,koren,japannese,, , ?
I'm guessing you definitely aren't a native English speaker. It seems like you can't spell or write, and your comprehension of English isn't very good either. I am also unsure if you know how to quote poster's either, as it seems you've quoted me, but none of the ramblings you are writing is related to anything that I've written.

But assuming you are directing your comments to me. If so, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevania View Post
I think there are some chinese here who always give positive comments, I really appreciate it
but this is funny .. here are some people here they are not chinese... , they like there is a very strong hatred towards this thread. hah why is it so?
yeah Indonesian is beautiful country, full of wonderful people. some of them look very the northeast asian (chinese) with some pale skin / yellow.
I believe the more people hate,I the more excited come on come on .
I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread.

But are you implying that anyone who can see a physical difference between Indonesian people and Chinese people, they are automatically assumed to be a racist person who hates Indonesian?

If so, your conclusion is way off the mark. I can see a clear physical difference between Indonesian people and Chinese people, and it doesn't make me hate Indonesians or a racist. I really like Indonesian people a lot, great personalities and they are physically attractive as well. But, they look and act totally different than Chinese, in all of my many observations.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:28 AM

^ very cute, they really do like to emulate the style of the Japanese and Korean girl groups. Why doesn't Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam get into the act and start forming their own girl bands? That'd be cool!

Old 08-28-2013, 05:43 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,114,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
^ very cute, they really do like to emulate the style of the Japanese and Korean girl groups. Why doesn't Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam get into the act and start forming their own girl bands? That'd be cool!
Not the type of group that most people in the Philippines really like, The most famous in the Philippines are mostly in the band, All female group band in the Philippines like General Luna. As you can see, Filipinos are mostly in the bands & there are also female group aside from Band with their own unique style mostly sings Filipino Novelty Songs.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 03:51 PM..

Old 08-28-2013, 05:50 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,089,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevania01 View Post
It already .. i will not talk to you here- with all your comments making a thread not being attractive, I know you distaste indonesian,no problem and I know where you from ,. This my last response to your comments. I ' d return comments a positive. I think between chinese even korean and some people indonesian no difference
I only receives comments good here. Ok bye
I don't think there was something wrong with what he wrote. You are very sensitive

Old 08-28-2013, 06:04 AM

^ I wonder if they chose girls with the right 'look.' I.e., the more Japanese/ Korean looking ones...most of those look like they at least have Chinese ancestry...

Old 08-28-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevania01 View Post
It already .. i will not talk to you here- with all your comments making a thread not being attractive, I know you distaste indonesian,no problem and I know where you from ,. This my last response to your comments. I ' d return comments a positive. I think between chinese even korean and some people indonesian no difference
I only receives comments good here. Ok bye
Well, I think Koreans look different from Chinese, and I think Japanese look different from Koreans. And I definitely think Indonesians look different than Koreans and Chinese.

Why does that opinion make me hate Indonesians? I don't understand your conclusion.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:49 AM

183 posts, read 295,393 times
Godwins law is applicable to the extent of ones humor/sarcasm but a good response none the less(to geography/climate/diet mix)
you: Hi
stranger: Hi
You:name?
stranger: chun wu at your service
you: alexander goldberg
stranger:sup
you:u kno i never forgave u koreans for attacking pearl harbor
stranger: uhh. im chinese... and that was the japanese who attacked it
you: chinese, japanese, korean ...whats the difference
stranger: u serious?
you: yeah
stranger: u kno i never forgave you jews for sinking the titanic
you:that was an iceberg.
stranger: goldberg,greenberg,iceberg. whats the difference
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia