Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2019, 01:04 PM

358 posts, read 414,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeric View Post
I’ve been reading about these wars to refresh my memory. Leaving aside the question of which country “won” (even though the global consensus seems to be that India won them all) it strikes me that Pakistan started all of them. Granted India didn’t have to get involved with the Bangladesh war but West Pakistan was still the initiator of the conflict.

It sounds like you have a good PM finally. But “finally” is the operative word here. I hope you can keep him and the military doesn’t take matters into their own hands again. Forgive me as an outsider if I still question the secular credentials of a country that is officially Islamic, criminalizes blasphemy against that religion, and in which under 4% of the population is non-Muslim (as opposed to almost 20% of India being non-Hindu with Muslims comprising 15%). I wish your country well and I hope you can rise above the reflexive hatred of India and obsession with military might. (I also hope that India throws the BJP out of power in the next election.)
If you follow Indian Media and Politics you would know they have a Pakistan Complex and not us. Their Entire Election campaign is run on Pakistan hate. That is not the case here . The Obsession has reached a point where now they are accusing Pigeons for being spies for ISI . Makes me question their mental health.

Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2019, 07:53 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,512,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
The bone of contention is Kashmir not uighers . Pakistan is going in the right direction , Meanwhile India is becoming a cesspool of extremism and mob lynching . Save it while you can .

https://qz.com/india/959802/india-is...ious-violence/

India is the fourth-worst country in the world for religious violence . Even Worse than Afghanistan . This is what happens when you have extremists as Prime Minister

then you're a hypocrite. Uighers are muslims too. I guess they are not worth the jihad because your beloved MBS, who killed mulsim botherhood member Khassoggi, are criminals. or the godless communist chinese money is too good.

Pakistan has been a cesspool of extremism and mob lynching since 1947. They continually fund jihad which in itself is religious violence. I think you should go back and save it while you can. This is the country after all that harbored osama bin laden and the taliban, gave nukes to north korea, just killed a dude for exposing honor killings.

Outrage as

Problably end up sheltering ISIL next.

Save it while you can!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tate-crumbles/

No one wants to live under your ideology. People like secularism and separation of religion and state.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
then you're a hypocrite. Uighers are muslims too. I guess they are not worth the jihad because your beloved MBS, who killed mulsim botherhood member Khassoggi, are criminals. or the godless communist chinese money is too good.

Pakistan has been a cesspool of extremism and mob lynching since 1947. They continually fund jihad which in itself is religious violence. I think you should go back and save it while you can. This is the country after all that harbored osama bin laden and the taliban, gave nukes to north korea, just killed a dude for exposing honor killings.

Outrage as

Problably end up sheltering ISIL next.

Save it while you can!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tate-crumbles/

No one wants to live under your ideology. People like secularism and separation of religion and state.
People do like secular countries but not hindu fanatic India where a cow has more value than human life. Probably the dirtiest and most unhygenic of all countries. India Makes Africa look like Scandinavia.

Ok so we gave nukes to North Korea? And? Pakistan doesnt operate on what the west thinks of it. Thats the main difference between us and you guys. Your lifeline depends upon how a white sees and judges you. Pakistan doesnt give a ****. India getting beat up pretty bad by our airforce has ruffled your feathers. Send some more of your ill trained pilots.

I wouldnt be surprised of u werent living in those famous slums of mumbai.

Last edited by raheel12; 03-10-2019 at 10:19 PM..

Old 03-10-2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
People do like secular countries but not hindu fanatic India where a cow has more value than human life. Probably the dirtiest and most unhygenic of all countries. India Makes Africa look like Scandinavia.

so first it was rape, then it was poop, then it was bestiality, now you got a cow fetish? I don't think people like crazy people on the internet that worship a foreign bedoiun child molestor as the perfect man.

and since indians and pakistanis are basically the same people since its only been 72 years of partition barring idealogical differences aside, that means you must be very unhygienic, you poop in the open, you rape a lot (or in your case since you are a pasthun you were probably a bachi baazi so you must have gotten violated).

Quote:
Ok so we gave nukes to North Korea? And? Pakistan doesnt operate on what the west thinks of it. Thats the main difference between us and you guys. Your lifeline depends upon how a white sees and judges you. Pakistan doesnt give a ****.

*look at raheel12's location.....states albany, new york.

I guess DJT did not do enough extreme vetting on you but that's ok because you're going back to pakistan to make it great again.

Well, for starters north korea is godless. Godless Communists generally kill muslims like your fellow muslim uigher brothers. That indicates another fact of your hypocrisy.

https://quran.com/47/4
So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

https://quran.com/8/12-13

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Do you even bother reading your own foreign bedoiun written book? This is the manual that was used to enslave your open defecating ancestors.

Yup, definitely doesn't operate on what the west thinks or care what whites think. Guess you don't need F-16s either.

https://dsm.forecastinternational.co...-air-skirmish/

or was it godless communist chinese jets?

Quote:
India getting beat up pretty bad by our airforce has ruffled your feathers.

I think it ruffled yours more. heck, you posted stuff on pigeons. It eats you up inside. You're the only pakistani here posting about how awesome pakistani jihad is and posting poop videos and talking about gang rape. Maybe you chill out and take a yoga class. Oh wait, that might be haraam. get your head chopped off or flogged.

Quote:
I wouldnt be surprised of u werent living in those famous slums of mumbai.

After your awesome suggestion, I moved to scandanavia and bask in aryan glow and great sanitation. Could not move to africa because your godless communist chinese overlords bought all the land west Djibouti. Instead of rational humanism and science, I now worship the all-father Odin and wear the hammer of thor!

Everyone! Lets move to pakistan! Can't eat proscuiitto, no separation of religion and state, can't drink or smoke openly during the day in the month of Ramadan; prescribing a fine and a three month prison sentence for this crime. The best tourist attraction is seeing where osama bin laden died. Honor killings for everyone! Woot! woot!

Anybody got a goat?

Last edited by Dangerous-Boy; 03-10-2019 at 11:34 PM..

Old 03-11-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
so first it was rape, then it was poop, then it was bestiality, now you got a cow fetish? I don't think people like crazy people on the internet that worship a foreign bedoiun child molestor as the perfect man.

and since indians and pakistanis are basically the same people since its only been 72 years of partition barring idealogical differences aside, that means you must be very unhygienic, you poop in the open, you rape a lot (or in your case since you are a pasthun you were probably a bachi baazi so you must have gotten violated).

*look at raheel12's location.....states albany, new york.

I guess DJT did not do enough extreme vetting on you but that's ok because you're going back to pakistan to make it great again.

Well, for starters north korea is godless. Godless Communists generally kill muslims like your fellow muslim uigher brothers. That indicates another fact of your hypocrisy.

https://quran.com/47/4
So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Do you even bother reading your own foreign bedoiun written book? This is the manual that was used to enslave your open defecating ancestors.

Yup, definitely doesn't operate on what the west thinks or care what whites think. Guess you don't need F-16s either.

https://dsm.forecastinternational.co...-air-skirmish/

or was it godless communist chinese jets?

I think it ruffled yours more. heck, you posted stuff on pigeons. It eats you up inside. You're the only pakistani here posting about how awesome pakistani jihad is and posting poop videos and talking about gang rape. Maybe you chill out and take a yoga class. Oh wait, that might be haraam. get your head chopped off or flogged.

After your awesome suggestion, I moved to scandanavia and bask in aryan glow and great sanitation. Could not move to africa because your godless communist chinese overlords bought all the land west Djibouti. Instead of rational humanism and science, I now worship the all-father Odin and wear the hammer of thor!

Everyone! Lets move to pakistan! Can't eat proscuiitto, no separation of religion and state, can't drink or smoke openly during the day in the month of Ramadan; prescribing a fine and a three month prison sentence for this crime. The best tourist attraction is seeing where osama bin laden died. Honor killings for everyone! Woot! woot!

Anybody got a goat?

Why are you ashamed of your National characteristics? You of all people should know India is known exactly for this .

Yeap My forefathers ruled your country for hundreds of years. Pashtuns like Sher Shah Suri and Ahmad Shah Abdali have ruled and slaved India for centuries. You have been ruled for so long that you have developed severe inferiority complex. That is the exact reason India needs validation from the wet for everything. A Pat on the back for being a good slave for all these years .

I]So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
[/i]

[i][Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Not here to discuss Religion with you , the exact same reason am not listing your hundreds of Monkey/Snake Gods.

Exactly the reason we made JF-17. Meanwhile your planes are falling from the sky like coffins. Another Mig has fallen .

I think it ruffled yours more. heck, you posted stuff on pigeons. It eats you up inside.

India media is crap and might get ranked number 1 when it comes to making up things out of its ass. 1.2 billion are ready to believe anything their monkey PM tells them after getting embarrassed. Might as well send your pilots to Sargodha Airbase so we train them better.

Pakistani's can go anywhere easily you don't be worried about that . Indians need vetting because they are the most illegal of all nationalities in US even larger in numbers than Mexicans .

https://qz.com/india/1309976/trumps-...sylum-seekers/

Indians are also the fastest-growing illegal immigrant group in the country, nearing half-a Million. Might as well castrate you guys so that you don't bring your rape culture everywhere.

Certainly better than India where tourists getting raped is a regular occurrence now . Come to think of it you are even ashamed to mention it as your country.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:25 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,052,646 times
Quote:

Why are you ashamed of your National characteristics? You of all people should know India is known exactly for this .

Yeap My forefathers ruled your country for hundreds of years. Pashtuns like Sher Shah Suri and Ahmad Shah Abdali have ruled and slaved India for centuries. You have been ruled for so long that you have developed severe inferiority complex. That is the exact reason India needs validation from the wet for everything. A Pat on the back for being a good slave for all these years .

I]So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
[/i]

[i][Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Not here to discuss Religion with you , the exact same reason am not listing your hundreds of Monkey/Snake Gods.

Exactly the reason we made JF-17. Meanwhile your planes are falling from the sky like coffins. Another Mig has fallen .

I think it ruffled yours more. heck, you posted stuff on pigeons. It eats you up inside.

India media is crap and might get ranked number 1 when it comes to making up things out of its ass. 1.2 billion are ready to believe anything their monkey PM tells them after getting embarrassed. Might as well send your pilots to Sargodha Airbase so we train them better.

Pakistani's can go anywhere easily you don't be worried about that . Indians need vetting because they are the most illegal of all nationalities in US even larger in numbers than Mexicans .

Indians are also the fastest-growing illegal immigrant group in the country, nearing half-a Million. Might as well castrate you guys so that you don't bring your rape culture everywhere.

Certainly better than India where tourists getting raped is a regular occurrence now . Come to think of it you are even ashamed to mention it as your country.
If Pakistani forces were too good and reliable, you could have killed Bin Laden or taken Kashmir by now or even retained Bangladesh or be friendly with AFG. Ironically AFG trusts IND more than they trust PAK.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
If Pakistani forces were too good and reliable, you could have killed Bin Laden or taken Kashmir by now or even retained Bangladesh or be friendly with AFG. Ironically AFG trusts IND more than they trust PAK.
Pakistan has a motive to keep Afg under its influence because it doesn't recognise its international boundary with us and thinks half of PK territory is their's . What it fails to realise is India is just using it to get back at Pakistan . Those Indian Countless Embassies In Afghanistan are not there to give visas . We have an Indian spy in our custody by the name of Kulbhushan yadav who has admitted to committing terrorism in Baluchistan Via Iran.

Old 03-11-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:

[/i]

Dude, you can't even quote right. Do you even know how to use a computer?

Quote:

actually, they seem to be your characteristics. Your founding foreign bedoiun raped a 10 year old innocent little girl while is was already married to another woman. You emulate this foreigner and view him as the perfect man. You have a scat obsession. Now you have a cow fetish. I guess pashtuns raping goats isn't enough. you're going to rape cows next? Baachi cows. Remember what your mullah said, you can't sell the meat after you penetrate it. Won't see paradise.

Quote:

actually, they didn't. They failed to protect the Khyber pass just like before. You come from a clan of failures and serviles. technically, you are a Ashraf mameluk which is a slave to foreign Bedouin ideological followers. You ancestors were Bacha baazi. These are the trades of the pashtuns besides being taliban. They were sold to the central asian slave markets and the foreign caliphates. You're basically used as a rest stop for truckers. timur the lame had his way with your ancestors which is sad because you could fought back.

Quote:
Not here to discuss Religion with you , the exact same reason am not listing your hundreds of Monkey/Snake Gods

yet you mention it in every post insulting pagans, unbelievers, scientists, and the godless. There are many monkey/snake gods. Gotta catch them all! Pokemon!

Quote:
Exactly the reason we made JF-17.

Which one did pakistan use then? Was it your colonial white masters' F-16 or the godless communist chinese masters' JF-17? your previous post said F-16. Can you let the state department know? Your colonial white masters need confirmation.

Quote:
Another Mig has fallen .

No one likes russian crap

Quote:
Why are you so butt hurt? I forgot your baachi baazi. My bad. Going to need that lube. Pakistan captured a pilot and you're still butthurt.

Quote:

Looks like pakistan needs extreme vetting. They bomb other brother mulsim nations:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464410

Quote:

I think will probably catrasting paks into hijras and enuchs for your beloved MBS's bachi baazi harem with all the rape:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/th...inthos-greece/

Remember, pakistanis don't rape...unless its a goat or in your case from your posts...a cow

How many times should we count rape in your posts? Lets start a drinking game for your rape post count. Oh wait. That's haraam since your ancestors failed to defend the Khyber pass and were enslaved to become baachi baazis. No baileys for you on st. patty's day.

I guess you must claim transgender refugee status...your ISIL brothers were throwing sodomites off the buildings.

Quote:
Certainly better than India where tourists getting raped is a regular occurrence now .,
Yeah, mameluk serviles of the foreign bedoiun idealogy don't rape...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...school-fights/

Pakistan is a paradise where there is no rape or separation of religion and state.

Land of the pure....or is it?!

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1632487...eling-reeking/

What's this?! Could it be! Open defecation in pakistan! ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Quote:
Come to think of it you are even ashamed to mention it as your country.

Come to think of it, you moved out pakistan even though its the best country in whole wide world and live in what you call " colonial white country"...

Quote:
Pakistan has a motive to keep Afg under its influence because it doesn't recognise its international boundary with us and thinks half of PK territory is their's .

So you betray your pastun taliban brothers on the side of the durand. No loyalty to blood either......harsh. what would mullah omar say?

I love your posts. It shows how emotional obsessive compulsive you are. I love the hypocrisy in your posts. I don't even know why you post. Everyone else in here is a unbeliever, pagan, or godless, or a combination of all. You think we're going to say you're awesome praising pakistan jihad?

Let me guess, your next post. Rape, poop, cows, white colonial masters,...with underlining insecurity and low self esteem knowing that your country hosted osama bin laden, wages jihad, and chops off people's heads and ignore the gang rape and honor killings in pakistan. All forgetting the fact that everyone on the subcontinent are the same people except for ideological differences so you are basically insulting yourself.

Free the uighers!

Last edited by Dangerous-Boy; 03-11-2019 at 06:08 PM..

Old 03-11-2019, 06:09 PM

3,411 posts, read 4,481,242 times
Raheel, you are really showing your true colors brah! At least you admit you don't give a flying f*** about the methodical persecution of your fellow Muslims, the Uighars, by the CCP.

Old 03-12-2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:

actually, they seem to be your characteristics. Your founding foreign bedoiun raped a 10 year old innocent little girl while is was already married to another woman. You emulate this foreigner and view him as the perfect man. You have a scat obsession. Now you have a cow fetish. I guess pashtuns raping goats isn't enough. you're going to rape cows next? Baachi cows. Remember what your mullah said, you can't sell the meat after you penetrate it. Won't see paradise.

actually, they didn't. They failed to protect the Khyber pass just like before. You come from a clan of failures and serviles. technically, you are a Ashraf mameluk which is a slave to foreign Bedouin ideological followers. You ancestors were Bacha baazi. These are the trades of the pashtuns besides being taliban. They were sold to the central asian slave markets and the foreign caliphates. You're basically used as a rest stop for truckers. timur the lame had his way with your ancestors which is sad because you could fought back.

yet you mention it in every post insulting pagans, unbelievers, scientists, and the godless. There are many monkey/snake gods. Gotta catch them all! Pokemon!

Which one did pakistan use then? Was it your colonial white masters' F-16 or the godless communist chinese masters' JF-17? your previous post said F-16. Can you let the state department know? Your colonial white masters need confirmation.

Why are you so butt hurt? I forgot your baachi baazi. My bad. Going to need that lube. Pakistan captured a pilot and you're still butthurt.

Looks like pakistan needs extreme vetting. They bomb other brother mulsim nations:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1464410

I think will probably catrasting paks into hijras and enuchs for your beloved MBS's bachi baazi harem with all the rape:

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/th...inthos-greece/

Remember, pakistanis don't rape...unless its a goat or in your case from your posts...a cow

How many times should we count rape in your posts? Lets start a drinking game for your rape post count. Oh wait. That's haraam since your ancestors failed to defend the Khyber pass and were enslaved to become baachi baazis. No baileys for you on st. patty's day.

I guess you must claim transgender refugee status...your ISIL brothers were throwing sodomites off the buildings.

Yeah, mameluk serviles of the foreign bedoiun idealogy don't rape...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...school-fights/

Pakistan is a paradise where there is no rape or separation of religion and state.

Land of the pure....or is it?!

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1632487...eling-reeking/

What's this?! Could it be! Open defecation in pakistan! ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Come to think of it, you moved out pakistan even though its the best country in whole wide world and live in what you call " colonial white country"...

So you betray your pastun taliban brothers on the side of the durand. No loyalty to blood either......harsh. what would mullah omar say?

I love your posts. It shows how emotional obsessive compulsive you are. I love the hypocrisy in your posts. I don't even know why you post. Everyone else in here is a unbeliever, pagan, or godless, or a combination of all. You think we're going to say you're awesome praising pakistan jihad?

Let me guess, your next post. Rape, poop, cows, white colonial masters,...with underlining insecurity and low self esteem knowing that your country hosted osama bin laden, wages jihad, and chops off people's heads and ignore the gang rape and honor killings in pakistan. All forgetting the fact that everyone on the subcontinent are the same people except for ideological differences so you are basically insulting yourself.

Free the uighers!
Quote:
Ofcourse not that honour goes to those third rate Indian IT guys.

Quote:
Only one place in the world has cow lynchings and that is Modi's India . Imagine having beef at your house and people barging inside and lynching you to death over it. You guys should try it sometimes though it is rich in proteins. That is the reason why you guys are genuine weaklings and back down in a fight when confronted.

Quote:
JF-17 made and manufactured inside in Pakistan . Unlike your ****ty Tejas aircraft which cannot even fly . What kind of ****ty people do you employ ?

Quote:
Then don't buy it or better train your pilots in a better way .

Quote:
I am sure abhinandhan needed lube the most during his stay here.

Quote:
Have a look at the weakling here . Can't even tell people where he is from . Location = Earth ? . Really ? How Original ?

Quote:
Indians are shameless people . No dignity or self respect whatsoever. One look at your society reveals that. Rape is a part of your culture . Are you ashamed to discuss it?

Quote:
Certainly lesser than India . Its the Indians only who practise this shameless habit infront of everybody.

[/quote]Pakistan is a paradise where there is no rape or separation of religion and state. [/quote]

It's no paradise but certainly miles better than India.

https://thewire.in/society/pakistan-...ppiness-report

New Delhi: India’s latest ranking in the annual World Happiness report isn’t giving Indians much to cheer about. India came in 133rd in the global list of the happiest countries, after Pakistan and Nepal.

In fact, every South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) nation barring Afghanistan is ahead of India – with Pakistan at 75, Bhutan at 97, Nepal at 101, Bangladesh at 115 and Sri Lanka at 116

Why is India so unhappy?

Of course, it isn’t exactly surprising. India is a developing nation and has a more than just a few problems on its plate. We may be famous for our tenacity, but the World Happiness ranking takes into account factors like “GDP per capita, social support of having someone to count on in times of trouble, freedom to make life choices, healthy life expectancy, generosity and perceptions of corruption”.

From corruption to banking fraud, the farmer crisis, a slow justice system, gender parity, bad infrastructure, non-existent or expensive healthcare, social disparities, and the endless stream of lies from those who represent us, any list to prove what may have India’s spirits at such an extreme low is at the tip of everyone’s tongues.

In fact, as on person quipped, perhaps Pakistan is happier because in the very least, the country took action against those named, and forced prime minister Nawaz Sharif to step down. The court’s ruling stated that Sharif had been dishonest in not disclosing his earnings from a Dubai-based company in his nomination papers during the 2013 general election.

In India, no real action appear to have been taken with regard to the Panama or the Paradise Papers. A bunch of agencies have been charged with the task of cracking down on these individuals and firms, but as expected, it will be slow and steady unless the political climate of cronyism is deflated.

Quote:
Yeap on a valid visa. meanwhile Indians are paying big bucks to come inside US illegally through Mexico.

Quote:
You and your country have been humiliated enough . Even the world media is laughing at you . A country of 1.2 Billion people is getting bullied by a country of 220 Million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
Raheel, you are really showing your true colors brah! At least you admit you don't give a flying f*** about the methodical persecution of your fellow Muslims, the Uighars, by the CCP.
The Bone of contention between the two countries is only Kashmir . Indian Soldiers are finding it difficult to control the whole situation. The So called Militants in Kashmir gets thousands of people at their funeral . Any Indian Soldier found is usually stoned by kashmiri's themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia