Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 09:18 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,881,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
US is attempting to sue China for damages for the pandemic outbreak. Zerohedge has an article up with a list that accuses the lab of bioengineering the virus and accidentally releasing.

link

The actual virus hasn't been found in the bat colonies as the article claimed. It would take a series of mutations or lab alterations to the DNA sequence to effect that change. There are different claims versus the article. The US government claim is that the virus was naturally occurring and brought to the lab which is more in line with scientific articles in Nature magazine that the virus sequence was naturally occurring.

I thought it was interesting that the US eliminated positions to facilitate responding to the epidemic in China and that the delay in identifying the cause is their key complaint in the quest for damages. It gives an appearance that they knew something was going to happen shortly.
The US government isn't doing the act of suing themselves, I think what is happening is they are giving permission for state authorities, maybe private companies, to sue China. I think one State attorney general is already doing that. The US government might issue some sanctions, who knows. At least use it for ammunition in these trade disputes.

Keep in mind of course it's not just the US that is pissed off with China, your linked article mentions Australia. I suspect Europe will also be involved. I also read the citizens in some Africa countries (which was not that heavily effected by coronavirus actually) are roughing up Chinese people in there countries.
This is not a US thing, it's worldwide condemnation.

Old 04-29-2020, 09:57 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Germany launched a lawsuit last week which is often mentioned in these articles.

Some of the government's militaries have put out a warning that there will be another pandemic soon. They call COVID-19 a test run. This sounds a lot like the red line and the chemical false flag attacks in the Middle East which were carried out by US and NATO.

I think this could be part of the fifth generation global war that's been going on. Unconventional warfare is accompanied by a media campaign, such as we've seen with COVID-19, and has greater potential for blowback. Because the methods in and of themselves are unlikely to destabilize the target. It has to be accompanies with massive propaganda. As for blowback, the Islamic mercenary groups used by NATO eventually led to a mass immigration wave back to Europe as they were routed and created upheaval in the political elections that followed.

Last edited by lchoro; 04-29-2020 at 10:07 AM..

Old 04-29-2020, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Germany launched a lawsuit last week which is often mentioned in these articles.

Some of the government's militaries have put out a warning that there will be another pandemic soon. They call COVID-19 a test run. This sounds a lot like the red line and the chemical false flag attacks in the Middle East which were carried out by US and NATO.

I think this could be part of the fifth generation global war that's been going on. Unconventional warfare is accompanied by a media campaign, such as we've seen with COVID-19, and has greater potential for blowback. Because the methods in and of themselves are unlikely to destabilize the target. It has to be accompanies with massive propaganda. As for blowback, the Islamic mercenary groups used by NATO eventually led to a mass immigration wave back to Europe as they were routed and created upheaval in the political elections that followed.
This sounds like something from the Mysteries and Paranormal forum...where incidentally there is a thread on conspiracy theories regarding COVID19 getting lots of posts. Some of the crazy theories I saw: 1.) Bill Gates caused it all, 2.) radiation from 5G cell phones caused it (don't ask me how), 3.) and Covid19 doesn't really exist at all, it just a plot by the government to think there is, in order to control us all).

Not sure where you get warning notice but they do expect a resurgance and second wave in the fall, not related to any new pandemic but the same one we are deailing with.

However I encourage you to contribute to that other thread - I think we can add your theory to it (call it "global war test run theory"). You can argue with the Bill Gates faction and the 5G faction.

Old 04-29-2020, 12:10 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,854,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Keep in mind of course it's not just the US that is pissed off with China, your linked article mentions Australia. I suspect Europe will also be involved. I also read the citizens in some Africa countries (which was not that heavily effected by coronavirus actually) are roughing up Chinese people in there countries.
This is not a US thing, it's worldwide condemnation.
I am actually quite amazed at the speed with which China has done a 180 on PR.

It was just a few weeks ago that articles were proliferating all over which proclaimed that China was winning the PR war and controlling the narrative. Example: https://www.politico.eu/article/coro...ropaganda-war/

Since this article was published in mid March, China has managed to undo nearly any goodwill it may have gained. Outside of Chinese media (or the most out there apologist/sympathetic Western "alternative media"), you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone making such claims now. Hell, even in Chinese spheres, rather than a dismissive "no, we are still winning the PR war, everyone is in awe of China's resolute might against Coronavirus!" you're more likely to hear, "so what, don't you dare try to hold China accountable for this, or you will pay dearly, pathetic loser nations!"

The big problem now is that, as has been the case with most crises to hit China in recent years, it seems largely unable to figure out how to successfully mange its way out of a mistake, and is instead doubling down on failed or failing policies until it's too late to truly correct them. China's change to an (extremely) assertive "Wolf Warrior" culture in international and economic relations has almost totally undone any related wins that it may have made due to its apparent early containment of the virus and its quick, poorly-planned and -executed "mask diplomacy" push, and is rapidly eroding gains it made over the previous two decades.

As I've said previously, the crisis is not over; no one truly knows how it's going to end up, or when, or what the final impact will be. But as of right now, I don't see any realistic way for China to right its course diplomatically, in the time frame necessary to make a major impact. Every day seems to bring a new crisis, but no new direction in how to deal with it.

Old 04-29-2020, 12:36 PM

Quote:
This sounds like something from the Mysteries and Paranormal forum...where incidentally there is a thread on conspiracy theories regarding COVID19 getting lots of posts. Some of the crazy theories I saw: 1.) Bill Gates caused it all, 2.) radiation from 5G cell phones caused it (don't ask me how), 3.) and Covid19 doesn't really exist at all, it just a plot by the government to think there is, in order to control us all).

Not sure where you get warning notice but they do expect a resurgance and second wave in the fall, not related to any new pandemic but the same one we are deailing with.

However I encourage you to contribute to that other thread - I think we can add your theory to it (call it "global war test run theory"). You can argue with the Bill Gates faction and the 5G faction.
There is already a global war. Using proxies or mercenaries doesn't absolve the power of any responsibility for the wars. In fact, that was one of the main features of the Cold War for 45 years in order to avoid a direct confrontation.

The test run idea was put forth by the military. I am just repeating it. They are claiming there will be another bigger pandemic soon. We know who the major investors in biological warfare happen to be - US, China, Russia, Britain, and Israel.

Neither are conspiracy theories.

The creation of an orchestrated propaganda campaign to blame China for the crisis was exposed over a month ago.

Quote:
As the number of coronavirus cases continues to grow at a rapid pace in the U.S., the White House is launching a communications plan across multiple federal agencies that focuses on accusing Beijing of orchestrating a “cover-up” and creating a global pandemic, according to two U.S. officials and a government cable obtained by The Daily Beast.

The cable, sent to State Department officials Friday, lays out in detail the circumstances on the ground in China, including data on coronavirus cases and deaths, the local business environment and transportation restrictions. But it also issues guidelines for how U.S. officials should answer questions on, or speak about, the coronavirus and the White House’s response in relation to China.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-...virus-cover-up

It's directed by the National Security Council which handles communications on wars and other conflicts.

Last edited by lchoro; 04-29-2020 at 01:30 PM..

Old 04-29-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
There is already a global war. Using proxies or mercenaries doesn't absolve the power of any responsibility for the wars. In fact, that was one of the main features of the Cold War for 45 years in order to avoid a direct confrontation.

The test run idea was put forth by the military. I am just repeating it. They are claiming there will be another bigger pandemic soon. We know who the major investors in biological warfare happen to be - US, China, Russia, Britain, and Israel.

Neither are conspiracy theories.
Of course....proxy wars still exist, with conventional weapons. But biological warfare is considered a weapon of mass destruction equivalent to nuclear warfare, and the country guilty of using it would be a global pariah and face destruction and would cease to exist. Not sanctions, not more intense proxy wars...but destruction.
Not to mention, COVID19 has already been established as natural occurring, not man-made.

The second paragraph regarding "coverup" has already been discussed and I think everyone agrees China is at fault for downplaying the pandemic. But it does nothing to support that anyone created this as weapon of war.

Old 04-29-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Of course....proxy wars still exist, with conventional weapons. But biological warfare is considered a weapon of mass destruction equivalent to nuclear warfare, and the country guilty of using it would be a global pariah and face destruction and would cease to exist. Not sanctions, not more intense proxy wars...but destruction.
Not to mention, COVID19 has already been established as natural occurring, not man-made.

The second paragraph regarding "coverup" has already been discussed and I think everyone agrees China is at fault for downplaying the pandemic. But it does nothing to support that anyone created this as weapon of war.
You don't know the difference between conventional wars and unconventional warfare, sometimes called hybrid wars. Forget it. The current policy of global warfare has been stated in papers, books, and news by strategists for over 20 years. They even had the temerity for a DoD official to conduct a 3-hour presentation on C-Span detailing how the war was going to be conducted.

Old 04-29-2020, 04:12 PM

The federal government is telling funeral homes to suppress COVID as cause on death certificates as of two weeks ago.

link

What a complicated mess between US, China, and the others...lack of testing, false positives in antibody testing, underreporting, and uninformed herd immunity policies.

Old 04-29-2020, 06:50 PM

4 posts, read 2,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biafra4life View Post
You can call me a China hater, only because they tried to hide all this from the get go. Remember what they did to the doctors who tried to sound the alarm? put him in jail and he died. Just for trying to do his job. Had China been more proactive earlier who knows how this might have ended differently. And we all know that they are lying about the virus being completely stopped. Yet again. This is why China has zero credibility in my eyes, and the eyes of many others too.

The doctor was never put in jail. He was given a oral warning at the local police station, and returned to work the next day. He, a dentist, caught the virus from a patient as the hospital he worked in didn't want their doctors to wear masks when treating a patient. Of course you think you know everything about China as the western propaganda only reports truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth! What a joke!

Even very recently there are news that some hospitals in American don't want their nurses to wear mask and those who insist were told to quit.

Old 04-29-2020, 09:53 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,854,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epps View Post
The doctor was never put in jail. He was given a oral warning at the local police station, and returned to work the next day. He, a dentist, caught the virus from a patient as the hospital he worked in didn't want their doctors to wear masks when treating a patient. Of course you think you know everything about China as the western propaganda only reports truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth! What a joke!

Even very recently there are news that some hospitals in American don't want their nurses to wear mask and those who insist were told to quit.
New wumao in the hizzy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia