Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 01:54 AM

34 posts, read 36,657 times

Advertisements

Leilaniguy, My post is serious, with a bit of sarcasm aimed at the people trying to intimidate people into not coming. Here is one of my points I was hinting around at, even if I had to eat white rice, or a piece of natural fruit w a worm in it, I'm willing to make sacrifices to gain in areas more important to me. Just that wormy fruit tells me you are a priveledged and or spoiled person who would walk past a fruit tree n buy a farmed one worm free from pesticides. I am a hunter gatherer. I will harvest wild fruit and fish, possibly hunt. I am more than willing to change my eating habits.

Old 08-25-2017, 01:55 AM

I am man

Old 08-25-2017, 01:57 AM

Bolus Ill make an adobe oven capable of baking bread, and give beead away all day. Its called adapt and overcome

Old 08-25-2017, 02:14 AM

2,081 posts, read 5,594,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actionkid47 View Post
Leilaniguy, My post is serious, with a bit of sarcasm aimed at the people trying to intimidate people into not coming. Here is one of my points I was hinting around at, even if I had to eat white rice, or a piece of natural fruit w a worm in it, I'm willing to make sacrifices to gain in areas more important to me. Just that wormy fruit tells me you are a priveledged and or spoiled person who would walk past a fruit tree n buy a farmed one worm free from pesticides. I am a hunter gatherer. I will harvest wild fruit and fish, possibly hunt. I am more than willing to change my eating habits.
You are 100% wrong. I have been on foodstamps here. I have eaten a lot of rotten wormy fruit and way too much canned tuna. You know nothing about what it takes to make it here. Coming from Detroit, (if you are real), I don't think you could catch a cold, let alone a fish.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:26 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
OP,
If you can fight so well how exactly are you disabled?
Honestly, no one really cares if you heed their words of advice just don't forget to look in the mirror when things don't work out the way you have them worked out in your fantasy so you can see who to blame.
One more question, how are you going to store your big bag of flour and other ingredients needed for and if you are homeless how are you going to bake the bread?

Old 08-25-2017, 02:32 AM

85 posts, read 98,880 times
Quote:
It's set! October 1st, 2017 I leave metro Detroit bound for Honolulu.
I moved to Hawai'i from Metro Detroit (Shores/Pointes area). But I think you should be made aware, Honolulu is not on the Big Island here.

But seriously? Your first post is to start insulting people who live here and then telling them you are better than them because you are going to come here and live off the dole from their tax money and allude to their lack of education? That's bad form my friend.

Anyhow... best of luck! Come live your dream. But be careful with the trespassing. Private land here is much different than private land there.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:41 AM

How is private land different? Or is that a vague and misleading comment in an attempt to make me afraid some local person is gonna make me dissapear? My post is sarcastic n worded in a way as to troll, to get responses like the one above, further proving. My point.

Old 08-25-2017, 03:02 AM

I'm wrong? You moved here in 98 from the same area, and I'm "wrong" foolish to think I could make it like you did, cause you're special? I have better skills as far as surviving in a rural or big city survival skils.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:23 AM

903 posts, read 862,286 times
I think it's bad form for people to bully mentally handicapped people. He's obviously on disability for a brain issue if he can surf. I like to think the OP is a good person, just a touch "special". Congrats on overcoming Actionkid. You're an inspiration.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:28 AM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,569,617 times
Quote:
It's not trolling if it's true.
I think you meant to say, 'It's not a lie, if you believe it', ( Thank you George) Regardless, I'm sure you'll do well out there in Hawaii. A homeless, aggressive, Trump supporter lugging a sack of flower through the jungles of the Bigger Island, looking for adobe to build an oven. What could possibly go wrong????

All the best, e como mai, as Catz would say
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
View detailed profiles of: