Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 12:16 PM

34 posts, read 36,761 times

Advertisements

Yes, there is a program that's flown 185 ppl home in the last col years. People on all cita data threads give false info. Your pit bulls teeth huh? Hope he wears a kevlar vest cause ill let him latch on, and hes gonna get stuck. You one of skinny ******* that walks around w a tough looking dog cause your a ***** with small man syndrome? Lotta those here too. I'll have a mini poodle but still whoop that ass.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilaniguy View Post
I've been sharpening my pit bulls teeth in anticipation, we're all waiting for you. Enjoy your time here. BTW how many thousands of dollars will you have socked away? You'll need a few, just to get out alive.
I don't have much but I was gonna some from your mom *****. Might even be nice n give her what she wants. Then I'll pump slap you n walk away n your pit bull will follow me home. What's your address bruh? So I can *** see your mom. I know you live w her.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilaniguy View Post
Well, yeah. It will never happen, so a big nothing.
Ticket is booked bro. Another big dick white boy comin to town. Anyone got a used surf board for sale? I'm gonna hang ten on the north shore. I'm gonna make leilani guy dress in a grass skirt n coconut bra n be my b itch

Old 08-28-2017, 12:31 PM

No for real all the funny troll **** to the haters aside, I'm just messin, but I am coming. I appreciate the positive messages. Leilani guy I'm comin wether you like it or not.... So maybe we can just be friends. I need a hook on a 50 lb sack of flower right when I get there. I smoke a lot. N you *****s thought I was talking bout FLOUR..... naaaaw bros I'm talking bout banana pot bread! Ganja cake! Out of a lava oven. People saying bein homeless in Hawaii sucks lol.... ever been to Detroit in January?

Old 08-28-2017, 12:39 PM

So many people mad at people coming, I mean I kinda get it but let me ask you this. I never really considered Hawaii, kinda far, but when I got on a WWOOF website, there is TONS of work trade opportunity. I also went on Craigslist and there is TONS of work trade. Everyone replied, everyone wants you to come. So maybe, you should either be mad at people trying to make a living on a farm looking for help, or two.... lotta you locals so butt hurt ppl come, you guys can go work on a local farm, you know.. a JOB. why are local farmers so desperate for help?

Old 08-28-2017, 12:47 PM

330 posts, read 177,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actionkid47 View Post
Ticket is booked bro. Another big dick white boy comin to town. Anyone got a used surf board for sale? I'm gonna hang ten on the north shore. I'm gonna make leilani guy dress in a grass skirt n coconut bra n be my b itch

First, you have to figure out where you are going. The North Shore is on Oahu, while "leilani guy" is on the Big Island.

I'll be happy to arrange a "meet and greet", complete with a Lei, so you and your "dicky-do" don't get skunked!!!! You'll have to figure out which island you are going to, however, before I can make the arrangements.

Sweet dreams, brah.

Old 08-28-2017, 03:22 PM

2,481 posts, read 2,238,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 2 4 View Post
Yup, witfully.
your sorry dope azz misspelled 'witfully' ..you spelled it 'witfuly' and now you are trying to clean it up?
sad brah, you one big phony..
I'm gonna team up with Actionkid47... he's going after yo' mama, but yo' Aunties 'stuff' is mine.
just anuzzer 2 finger o' poi!

Old 08-28-2017, 03:32 PM

2,481 posts, read 2,238,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actionkid47 View Post
with you brah...these Trumpsters think they own the Islands..
Will take turns with you with Leilani Guy...make him squeal like a pig..just like Ned Beatty in dat one movie, 'Deliverance '
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8

Old 08-28-2017, 06:15 PM

This is great stuff

Old 08-28-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 2 4 View Post
First, you have to figure out where you are going. The North Shore is on Oahu, while "leilani guy" is on the Big Island.

I'll be happy to arrange a "meet and greet", complete with a Lei, so you and your "dicky-do" don't get skunked!!!! You'll have to figure out which island you are going to, however, before I can make the arrangements.

Sweet dreams, brah.
I'll be all over ALLLL the islands dude. Set me up a meet n greet with your girl. That's the only Lei I need. Is your gf Leilani guy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
View detailed profiles of: