Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > NorthDenverGirl
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Hiking in Denver

Posted 07-21-2018 at 10:39 AM by NorthDenverGirl

While hiking in Denver isn't really possible a short drive will get you to some great hiking spots. Here are some of my favorite places to jump on the trail and go for it.

Golden Canyon State Park - Just up past Golden this state park has several trails rated easy - medium. From forest views to meadows, this is a great place to hike with kids as well.

St Mary's Glacier - Go early Spring/Summer and you can feel like you are still in a bit of a winters wonderland. The...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell Me Why You Wouldn't Move to Denver

Posted 07-20-2018 at 05:17 PM by NorthDenverGirl

It's fun to watch all of the moving to Denver posts and all of the replies's ofcourse! So I thought I would write a post about why you might not want to move to Denver!

Drivers are Crazy - Yep, I see it all the time on my own when driving but I also hear about it all the time. Merging is an issue, honking horns happen all the time and road rage can be real here. On the other hand, I still don't think it is as aggressive as when I lived in the midwest.

It's Dry Here...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Denver Allergy Season Has Arrived

Posted 03-21-2017 at 09:34 AM by NorthDenverGirl

As I sit here with red itchy eyes I can tell you that Denver Spring Allergy Season has arrived. This year it may be earlier than you have experienced in other years because of our super dry weather and early blooms. I look out the window now and see trees blooming everywhere, the grass greening up (a little) and pieces of pollen flying through the air and I know for sure this is not conjunctivitis this is the yearly spring itch!

Denver Allergy Symptoms

Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Best Upgrades for Your Home in 2017

Posted 03-20-2017 at 10:05 AM by NorthDenverGirl

The Best Upgrades You Can Do in Your Denver Home

Whether you are looking to sell your Denver home now or in the next year or you are just wondering which upgrades can give you the best return for your money, this article is here to help.

5 Home Upgrades to Consider when it comes to Return on Investment

These 5 upgrades can give you the best return on investment in our tight market.

Adding Insulation – Adding insulation is something many...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thornton, CO February Real Estate Update

Posted 03-16-2017 at 07:57 AM by NorthDenverGirl

Thornton Real Estate Update February 2017

Thornton real estate saw a rise since February 2016. In February 2016 buying a house in Thornton cost you a median price of $304,798 and rose to a median price of $325,471 in February 2017. The market took off in February, we have seen an early spring rush in the market thanks to the weather we have been having. Once we got to the middle of February we really saw the market pick up again and homes in the $350,000 and under range in Thornton...
Real Estate Agent
Posted in Uncategorized