Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old

Do you have a question for Raven Queen?

Posted 01-13-2017 at 03:28 PM by RavenQueen679

Hey guys, it's Raven Queen here! Today, I am going to answer my fans' questions. Post your comments in the comments section, then I will answer them. :ok:
Not a member
Posted in Entertainment
Old

Do you want to seem rich on ROBLOX?

Posted 01-12-2017 at 04:30 PM by RavenQueen679

There are 2 classes on ROBLOX. There are rich people, and there are poor people. If you a person that is considered poor and want to be rich or seem rich then this is a article for you.

Hey guys, it's Raven Queen here! Today, I am going to show you how to seem rich on ROBLOX.

1) Act like you are not one of the fans and you don't care what people say. When you act like you are to popular and rich to be a fan, people start to pay more attention to you...
Not a member
Posted in Entertainment
Old

Hello Neighbor on ROBLOX preview

Posted 01-11-2017 at 03:40 PM by RavenQueen679

Hey guys! It's me Raven Queen. I just made a Hello Neighbor preview. If you like it and want me to make more vids like this or want me to make a vid about how to get to the basement, like, subscribe, and tell your friends!:D :ok:

Here is the video: [url]https://www.magisto.com/video/bF4HJkUGGilpAERnCzE[/url]
Not a member
Posted in Entertainment
Old

Dragon Age on Xbox

Posted 01-11-2017 at 01:18 PM by RavenQueen679

Did you enjoy playing games like Sherwood Dungeon? If so then you will love playing Dragon Age. Dragon Age will not disappoint you.:)

Hey guys, it's Raven Queen here! Today, I am going to tell you about Dragon Age on Xbox. You can get this game in the Xbox 1 online store. In this game you can choose to be an elf, dwarf, human, or troll. I personally chose to be an elf, because they get a 25% protection. :cool: After customizing your character, a portal to another dimension opens...
Not a member
Posted in Entertainment
Old

Noob Mistakes on ROBLOX

Posted 01-10-2017 at 05:05 PM by RavenQueen679

Are you a new person to ROBLOX and don't know what to do? Then, read this article because I am going to help you not make the wrong choices. :ok:

Hey guys, it's me Raven Queen! I am here today to talk about noob mistakes on ROBLOX. After reading this you want be called a noob anymore.

Here are the top 3 mistakes made by noobs:

1. They wear the same clothes they first get on ROBLOX. When you sign up on ROBLOX, you automatically get clothes....
Not a member
Posted in Entertainment