Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Entertainment
Old

Kendrick Lamar - Child of Rage The FULL Documentary

Posted 02-24-2016 at 12:49 AM by AveryJarhman

https://youtu.be/UrjGGCmEF9A?t=22s

*A Child Filled With Rage Maturing Into A Depressed, Suicidal Thinking Adult*

Six-Year-Old Kendrick Lamar Witnesses MASS CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011...
Old

Posted 02-16-2016 at 12:42 AM by AveryJarhman

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and *VICTIM...
Old

Mrs. Obama, Beyonce, Willful Ignorance, Criminally Negligent Parenting

Posted 02-09-2016 at 06:20 PM by AveryJarhman

Did Beyonce Clue Michelle Obama In On Her Super Bowl 50 Fashion? : Buzz : Music Times

Media reports, *"The show is being celebrated by Black Lives Matters and “pro-black power” voices, including Michelle Obama, who gave a pre-game interview telling Beyonce she had her full support and would even dress for the event."*

Dear Mrs. Michelle Obama, aka America's Premier Maternal & Parental Figure.
Old

What's your favorite park to hang out at in Edmonton

Posted 02-07-2016 at 07:13 PM by nikki66

Do you have a favorite park around edmonton for those hot summer days and nights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki66 View Post
Edmonton has some amazing trails and parks to visit. My two favorite places are Hermitage Park and Dawson Park. Winter or summer I like to go down strike up a fire and have a hot dog or hamburger roast. While there are great areas for what I do, I visit other areas also. Just wondering, what are other peoples favorite hang out areas are.

What do you like to do? Where is your favorite park in Edmonton?
Old

Alicia Keys Woos Speaker of the House Into Action Over Justice Reform

Posted 02-06-2016 at 08:09 PM by AveryJarhman

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_gra...ouse_into.html

Seems Ms. Alicia Keys joins the majority of educated, alleged caring & responsible Americans Willfully Ignoring...