Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2022, 08:21 AM

23,738 posts, read 18,855,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeePee View Post
…a group of teens started calling her a “white [expletive] with braids.

OK where are you seeing this part? I can't find it in the article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 08:24 AM

3,239 posts, read 2,142,262 times
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/04/...ea-police-say/

A woman, who the report said was born in 2002, approached officers and appeared “in distress and highly animated” with a large bump forming directly above her right eye. As police were trying to take a statement from her, a witness provided a cellphone video of the assault. The video showed about five assailants who appeared to be teenagers kicking and punching the woman numerous times, the report said.

The woman told police she’d been at the intersection of Washington and Winter when a group of teens started calling her a “white [expletive] with braids.”

Old 04-20-2022, 09:36 AM

23,738 posts, read 18,855,643 times
Quote:

A woman, who the report said was born in 2002, approached officers and appeared “in distress and highly animated” with a large bump forming directly above her right eye. As police were trying to take a statement from her, a witness provided a cellphone video of the assault. The video showed about five assailants who appeared to be teenagers kicking and punching the woman numerous times, the report said.

The woman told police she’d been at the intersection of Washington and Winter when a group of teens started calling her a “white [expletive] with braids.”

Gotcha. Wow.

From the Herald:

Downtown Crossing site of swelling teenage violence, according to recent juvenile arrests

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/04...enile-arrests/

Edit: And it certainly is interesting how WCVB "omitted" that part...

Last edited by massnative71; 04-20-2022 at 09:55 AM..

Old 04-20-2022, 10:54 AM

3,239 posts, read 2,142,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Gotcha. Wow.

From the Herald:

Downtown Crossing site of swelling teenage violence, according to recent juvenile arrests

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/04...enile-arrests/

Edit: And it certainly is interesting how WCVB "omitted" that part...
Interesting you say?
I find it very usual that they did. The same reason the poster above claimed there's nothing hateful about it and will refuse to admit that if the tables were turned it would be the headline of every story.
enough of this nonsense.

Old 04-20-2022, 11:29 AM

2,066 posts, read 1,079,902 times
Quote:

I'm guessing they just got out of church service at 10 Washington.

Also only whites can be racist, etc.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Interesting you say?
I find it very usual that they did. The same reason the poster above claimed there's nothing hateful about it and will refuse to admit that if the tables were turned it would be the headline of every story.
enough of this nonsense.
Reading the whole article makes you want to page Mr Goetz, absolutely disgusting.

Old 04-20-2022, 07:22 PM

1,062 posts, read 701,640 times
If they beat her because she was a "white ***** with braids," then yes, it was a hate crime.

If they beat her, and while they were looking for her, they described her as a "white ***** with braids", then I would say it wasn't a hate crime.

Old 04-21-2022, 07:10 AM

21,745 posts, read 12,888,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
"and just 15 of them chasing her and beating the crap out of the girl. All of them,""

"a group of teens started calling her a “white [expletive] with braids"

IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT NOT A HATE CRIME?
I don’t think it’s really a hate crime..but I guess you have a point. I don’t think the crime was motivated by race by the sound of it. Because they robbed her.

Old 04-21-2022, 07:12 AM

21,745 posts, read 12,888,027 times
Two stabbed in the Theater District after the clubs and bars close:
https://www.universalhub.com/crime/2...eater-district

The stabbings came just hours after a community meeting on violence in Chinatown.

Police to add extra officers in Chinatown during violent early morning 'witching hour' after the bars and clubs let out elsewhere: https://www.universalhub.com/2022/po...during-violent

Old 04-21-2022, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
I don’t think it’s really a hate crime..but I guess you have a point. I don’t think the crime was motivated by race by the sound of it. Because they robbed her.
Really homie, not motivated by race even though they specifically called her “white b*tch” before they proceeded to beat the sh*t out of her?

Also homie this is what causes whites to go from complete and utter indifference to “my taxes house, feed and clothe those animals.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston