Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2021, 12:17 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,067,827 times

Advertisements

Did Philando Castile not reach for an object in his waistband multiple times despite the cop yelling not to reach for it multiple times, after announcing he had a gun and being visibly high as a kite? Did Daunte Wright, a known violent armed criminal who jumped a $100,000 bail, not violently shove a cop aside and dash into his car, and is the cop who mixed up a taser and a gun not being charged with manslaughter? Did the idiot cop who shot Justine Damond for no good reason, unlike the two above, not get convicted and go to jail?

Also was Mike Brown, the OG #BLMascot, a sweet cuddly innocent teddy bear who wouldn't hurt a fly, murdered in cold blood as portrayed by #BLM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by id77 View Post
Did Philando Castile have a knife? Was he an armed criminal shooting at a cop? How about Daunte Wright? Justine Damond?

These shootings were so blatantly obviously misconduct that police departments in other states started changing their policies in response to how poorly Minnesota has handled this. If police in Kansas are changing taser policy while Minnesota is busy trying to deflect and acquit their officers, that should tell you something...but I doubt it's anything you care to hear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 12:20 PM

21,745 posts, read 12,888,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatdude View Post
472 sure sounds like a big heartstring-tugging number, much like that $8 number, but over how many years was that and what precipitated those shootings? Or are you saying every cop that refused to get himself murdered by an armed criminal shooting at him or charging him with a knife and chose to shoot the criminal instead is a murderer and needs to be dangling from the nearest tree?

Also, did you just take many years of shootings and a single year of convictions? Is that how blm rolls? Grab an apple here, an orange there...
1/472

Old 04-27-2021, 12:25 PM

Let's try again my black supremacy-supporting friend - how many years? What caused those shootings? And aren't you conveniently leaving out the idiot who did in fact shoot for zero reason, get convicted and go to jail? I'm looking for facts, not meaningless heartstring-tugging numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
1/472

Old 04-27-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Let's try again my black supremacy-supporting friend - how many years? What caused those shootings? And aren't you conveniently leaving out the idiot who did in fact shoot for zero reason, get convicted and go to jail?
1/472= occasionally guilty people cops free. Or normally?

Old 04-27-2021, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Did Philando Castile not reach for an object in his waistband multiple times despite the cop yelling not to reach for it multiple times, after announcing he had a gun and being visibly high as a kite? Did Daunte Wright, a known violent armed criminal who jumped a $100,000 bail, not violently shove a cop aside and dash into his car, and is the cop who mixed up a taser and a gun not being charged with manslaughter? Did the idiot cop who shot Justine Damond for no good reason, unlike the two above, not get convicted and go to jail?

Also was Mike Brown, the OG #BLMascot, a sweet cuddly innocent teddy bear who wouldn't hurt a fly, murdered in cold blood as portrayed by #BLM?
Philando Castile told him he had a firearm in an attempt not to get shot.

He then was instructed to grab his wallet, as he went to grab his wallet he was shot.

That's it what I described in the video and the officer did not refute that on video.

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEjipYKbOOU

Of course, for an avid racist such as BFD and said officer, the mere fact that a black man owns a gun is more than a justifiable reason to murder him in front of a 5-year-old child. We have seen that much since slavery.

Old 04-27-2021, 12:34 PM

Let's try for the third time - 472 over how many years? What was the total number of police interactions over those years? How many of that 472 were unarmed? What caused those shootings? And why are you not counting the idiot who was in fact guilty and go to jail?

Quote:
1/472= occasionally guilty people cops free. Or normally?

Old 04-27-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Let's try for the third time - 472 over how many years? What was the total number of police interactions over those years? How many of that 472 were unarmed? What caused those shootings? And why are you not counting the idiot who was in fact guilty and go to jail?
The bolded two dont matter. At all.

As for how many are unarmed I don't know, but I'm also not sure being armed is a reason to kill anyone. Police subdue armed suspect on the daly. As for what causes the shootings- I don't know.

Sounds like you're assuming 471 of 472 shootings were justified which means you live in La La land or are a full-blown dunce.

I was very polite and gave you a 95% justifiable rate and you refused to take that.

How good is the boot you lick? Is there crack cocaine on it? Because you just cant help yourself.

Old 04-27-2021, 12:47 PM

2,435 posts, read 1,330,947 times
Quote:
Did Philando Castile not reach for an object in his waistband multiple times despite the cop yelling not to reach for it multiple times, after announcing he had a gun and being visibly high as a kite? Did Daunte Wright, a known violent armed criminal who jumped a $100,000 bail, not violently shove a cop aside and dash into his car, and is the cop who mixed up a taser and a gun not get charged with manslaughter? Did the idiot cop who shot Justine Damond for no good reason, unlike the two above, not get convicted and go to jail?

I forgot that criminals who want to resist and murder tell the police they have a gun then slowly and cautiously reach for it. That certainly warranted execution by the brave officer who was in grave danger. All that military training paid dividends. 'Visibly high as a kite' tells me a lot about what you see in these incidents.

Wright allegedly attempted to steal around $800 from a woman, and illegally possessed a firearm. Lots of people have done far worse and not only didn't get $100,000 bails set, let alone get shot by police later for evasion. Meanwhile, closer to home, I'll pick on Coleman Nee because he just made UHub again -- he's a repeat offender armed bank robber. Not try to pull cash out of a woman's bra, but a brick and mortar bank. In 2010 he literally held up EB Horn at gunpoint and stole tens of thousands worth of diamonds, and he got a $50,000 bail. And, he lived to rob another day. But please keep telling me Wright's punishment fit his crime.

Noor was convicted on 2 of 3 counts, and he was also a black officer shooting a white person. How you immediately had no problems painting him as an idiot who deserved it while ardently trying to paint the other two cases as saints going against raging criminals reveals volumes about how you see these issues.

The reality is all 3 were 'idiot' cops who escalated needlessly. All 3 should be convicted and go to jail.

Old 04-27-2021, 12:50 PM

23,738 posts, read 18,855,643 times
Quote:
Philando Castile told him he had a firearm in an attempt not to get shot.

He then was instructed to grab his wallet, as he went to grab his wallet he was shot.

That's it what I described in the video and the officer did not refute that on video.

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEjipYKbOOU

Of course, for an avid racist such as BFD and said officer, the mere fact that a black man owns a gun is more than a justifiable reason to murder him in front of a 5-year-old child. We have seen that much since slavery.

Yeah BEFORE he announced that he had the firearm and was then told to not pull it out which you think any sane person would interpret as "keep your hands in view" and not reach for ANYTHING. The officer did a very poor job of communicating no question, but I can totally see why they felt threatened by him repeatedly reaching there after screaming at him not to.

Here is the full video. Interesting how you omitted the actual shooting and events leading up to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Y_yOm9IhA

Last edited by massnative71; 04-27-2021 at 01:08 PM..

Old 04-27-2021, 12:53 PM

So let's try for the fourth time since reading comprehension is hard - how many years of data are you taking? How many total police encounters have taken place over those years? What was the reason for those shootings? How many were unarmed? Take your time, concentrate, re-read multiple times if needed and you'll eventually realize that I'm actually asking questions and expecting answers, not just tapping random keys on the keyboard.

And why are you leaving out that friendly Noor fella who did in fact shoot for zero reason, was 100% guilty and got convicted? Or do Black Officers shooting yakub-bred cracka hos not matter to black supremacists like you?

Quote:
The bolded two dont matter. At all.

As for how many are unarmed I don't know, but I'm also not sure being armed is a reason to kill anyone. Police subdue armed suspect on the daly. As for what causes the shootings- I don't know.

Sounds like you're assuming 471 of 472 shootings were justified which means you live in La La land or are a full-blown dunce.

I was very polite and gave you a 95% justifiable rate and you refused to take that.

How good is the boot you lick? Is there crack cocaine on it? Because you just cant help yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston