Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2021, 10:05 AM

337 posts, read 268,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
https://www.universalhub.com/crime/2...sness-andrew-tTeens charged with beating man into unconsciousness at Andrew T station

“Transit Police report three teenagers for beating a man officers found lying face down, unconscious, in the Andrew Square station busway shortly before 11:45 p.m. on Sunday.

Officers ascertained the victim encountered a group of approximately 15 juveniles while passing through the busway and was set upon and violently slammed to the ground striking his head on the cement curbing knocking him unconscious. While on the ground two additional male juveniles kicked and punched the victim in the head. The group then fled the area.

Police say responding officers "located a large group of juveniles inside the South Bay Mall parking lot." Based on witness descriptions, officers found the three involved in the beating - a 17 year old from Mattapan, a 14 year old from Hyde Park and a 16 year old from Dorchester - and arrested them for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.“
Terrible. Also, 14 years old...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2021, 10:09 AM

16,325 posts, read 8,162,213 times
Angry nasty kids

Old 11-26-2021, 10:47 AM

2,066 posts, read 1,072,233 times
There's nothing more dangerous than an angry white man, amirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayei View Post
Terrible. Also, 14 years old...

Old 11-26-2021, 11:20 AM

21,628 posts, read 12,746,938 times
I read about some violent or abrasive incident on the T every couple days now.

Old 11-26-2021, 11:52 AM

17,686 posts, read 9,175,662 times
Quote:
Not arguing the behavior is unacceptable. My larger point is I don’t think these guys are randomly beating folks up.
I'd bet the 82 year old did nothing more than honk his horn. That's enough to set off these guys.

Old 11-26-2021, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I'd bet the 82 year old did nothing more than honk his horn. That's enough to set off these guys.
I doubt that, these folks get honked at pretty often.. I’d suspect he said something racial if he didn’t try to run them over. But given their behavior-they’re looking for that- I still don’t think that warrants attacking an old man especially in such a fashion. You’re acting like a jerk on purpose and hoping to attract jerk energy.

Old 11-26-2021, 03:12 PM

Quote:
I doubt that, these folks get honked at pretty often.. I’d suspect he said something racial if he didn’t try to run them over. But given their behavior-they’re looking for that- I still don’t think that warrants attacking an old man especially in such a fashion. You’re acting like a jerk on purpose and hoping to attract jerk energy.
This elderly man gets followed & violently assaulted by a group of people and now it's being speculated, without any evidence, that he's a racist. Is that really called for? I'm glad you don't think he deserved it regardless, but come on.

Old 11-26-2021, 03:18 PM

959 posts, read 535,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
There's nothing more dangerous than an angry white man, amirite?
Waiting for Ayanna P comments on this. What trauma caused this…. She is suspiciously quiet.

Old 11-26-2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayei View Post
This elderly man gets followed & violently assaulted by a group of people and now it's being speculated, without any evidence, that he's a racist. Is that really called for? I'm glad you don't think he deserved it regardless, but come on.
Umm….Yea? I mean idk what you exactly mean by “called for” I think it makes the most sense (if he did not try to run them over).

Does it make more sense that they randomly savagely attacked him? out of hundreds of cars they passed that day? Lol, be realistic for a moment- you know that makes no sense.

Old 11-26-2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Umm….Yea? I mean idk what you exactly mean by “called for” I think it makes the most sense (if he did not try to run them over).

Does it make more sense that they randomly savagely attacked him? out of hundreds of cars they passed that day? Lol, be realistic for a moment- you know that makes no sense.
Because it's reaching almost comical levels of victim blaming. You're alleging that, not only did he probably start it, but you're maligning his character as a probable racist. All of this with no evidence to support anything you're saying. That's what's uncalled for. Are you speculating on the potential character flaws of his attackers?

This guy is old and may not be the sharpest driver, it's also a possibility that he cut some guy off without even realizing and that pissed them off. You're dwelling on the possible sequences of events that are least charitable to the victim. It's weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston