Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 09:53 PM

434 posts, read 849,546 times

Advertisements

Guy does something perfectly legal. And on his own time? But the fascist liberals don't like the idea so they'll get him fired. Lousy bums.

These jokers are the ones always crying about free choice. "Stay out of our bedrooms". "It's a woman's right" (to kill the unborn). And so on. But don't try to choose how your school taxes are spent (vouchers), who you hire or even what lightbulb you'll use. They'll be Jonny-on-the-spot quick to stand in your way. And all the while picking your pocket on payday to enrich their favorite politician.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 12:02 AM

4,254 posts, read 5,608,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaijai View Post
I tend to feel that way about hunters myself.
Although i'd have to get some else to do it for me.
You tend to feel that Dan Richards should be hunted and killed.

But you don't mind if he keeps his job, and you don't think killing animals for sport is morally wrong, only "bizarre".

Do I have that right?

Old 03-10-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:
I was using those quotes as a way of showing you that you may be misguided in your attitude toward killing animals..
So that's what you meant by "Shameful Hypocrisy!" Thanks for clearing that up. For a while there I thought you were judging me guilty of a moral fault.

Quote:
That was my mistake although i am not at all convinced that Jesus did not speak such words or hold such feelings.
I think and more importantly i feel and sense that he most certainly did have such feelings..
Wow, can you imagine the avalanche of abuse from the forum's vandal squad if I said something like "I feel and sense that Jesus Christ feels that contraception is wrong"! Heh. That would be fun to watch.

Last edited by WesternPilgrim; 03-10-2012 at 12:56 AM..

Old 03-10-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
That's horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself.
That sounds harsh and judgmental. Don't be such a hater. How about just saying that you feel hunting and killing humans is "bizarre" and leave it at that?

Last edited by WesternPilgrim; 03-10-2012 at 12:31 AM..

Old 03-10-2012, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by native56 View Post
Guy does something perfectly legal. And on his own time? But the fascist liberals don't like the idea so they'll get him fired. Lousy bums.

These jokers are the ones always crying about free choice. "Stay out of our bedrooms". "It's a woman's right" (to kill the unborn). And so on. But don't try to choose how your school taxes are spent (vouchers), who you hire or even what lightbulb you'll use. They'll be Jonny-on-the-spot quick to stand in your way. And all the while picking your pocket on payday to enrich their favorite politician.
You nailed it.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:39 AM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
Well in any case, this is a complete tempest in a tea pot.

The state is out of money and people think this is an issue?

The guy was in a legal hunt.

Full stop.
Ding! Also, they had a problem animal that was going to be eliminated whether this guy was there or not. What's next, being scrutinized for gambling in Vegas? Shooting a full auto ak in AZ? Why do some of these people think they can control the lives of everyone? Progressive? More like Nazi SS.

NO LAWS WERE BROKE

Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 AM

2,190 posts, read 6,853,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
You tend to feel that Dan Richards should be hunted and killed.

But you don't mind if he keeps his job, and you don't think killing animals for sport is morally wrong, only "bizarre".

Do I have that right?
Omg i was joking.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:14 AM

2,190 posts, read 6,853,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
So that's what you meant by "Shameful Hypocrisy!" Thanks for clearing that up. For a while there I thought you were judging me guilty of a moral fault.

Wow, can you imagine the avalanche of abuse from the forum's vandal squad if I said something like "I feel and sense that Jesus Christ feels that contraception is wrong"! Heh. That would be fun to watch.
I don't know about your morality but yeah, i question your integrity.
And there's a difference between saying "feel and sense" and saying "know".
I do not claim to know.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:48 AM

3,727 posts, read 6,226,240 times
As expected, the ecofreak, far left, tree hugging greenies have come howling out of the woodwork shrieking for the scalp of a man that has broken no laws. These Bambists have no knowledge of wildlife, hunting, or most certainly, individual rights. For the record, I lost interest in hunting years ago, and no longer take the field to pursue game. However, in spite of my lack of interest I remain pro hunting and very pro gun rights and the 2nd amendment. I own firearms and shoot, and so help me, when I hear about nonsense like this, that given a choice, I think that I would much rather shoot a few far left liberal loons than I would a cougar. Liberals are causing immense amounts of damage to the nation, cougars only rarely do. Hunting issues aside, when any predator becomes a threat to humans, pets, or livestock, it must be eliminated. This means wolves, bears, and cougars, as well as smaller predators such as coyotes, bobcats, racoons, or foxes. From what I have been able to find out, the good citizens of Idaho are shaking their heads and rolling on the floor laughing their behinds off at us over this fuss. Just one more example of those looney far left Californians they are saying.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:39 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,410,967 times
Aw, we need to protect those cute, cuddly mountain lions. Cute until they tear some child to shreds that is.

Man, now just think if public officials who actually break the law were held accountable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California