Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 07:39 PM

638 posts, read 978,784 times

Advertisements

As long as you realize that I am the oracle and I have made you realize how horrible your state is, then I have completed my mission. If not I will continue to grace this smug thread with my superior presence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2015, 07:47 PM

21,739 posts, read 16,356,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow- View Post
As long as you realize that I am the oracle and I have made you realize how horrible your state is, then I have completed my mission. If not I will continue to grace this smug thread with my superior presence.
We are deeply in your debt, sir! Your intellect is a beacon in the darkness of our lives! All hail!

Old 03-20-2015, 08:12 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,914 times
Quote:
I won't be coming back to Commifornia. I do hope that an earthquake hits hard enough to break you guys off of the US and you can form a beautiful smug island together loll
You sound butthurt. Why are you here on this forum? Why do you wish California would fall into the ocean? I don't particularly want to visit Ohio, let alone live there, but I don't wish anything bad to happen to it. Come to think of it, I hardly think of Ohio at all. Ever. Why don't you do the same with California?

Old 03-20-2015, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
You sound butthurt. Why are you here on this forum? Why do you wish California would fall into the ocean? I don't particularly want to visit Ohio, let alone live there, but I don't wish anything bad to happen to it. Come to think of it, I hardly think of Ohio at all. Ever. Why don't you do the same with California?
If California was represented by one single person, it would be an gang banging, homosexual illegal immigrant, with a fake nose and fake boobs, who voted for the Terminator to guide your liberal state into more anarchy.

The tanning booths have fried your brain cells.
and if you read my previous posts you would know I have only lived in Ohio for 2.5 months and am only going to be here for another 3.5 months. I do find it funny that you point out Ohio though feeling the need to lash out at other states due to the insecurities you have about your own.
I enjoy this lol

I on the other hand have lived in many states and plan on living in more after I'm done with this contract. One thing I can tell you is that California is full of the most annoying people. This thread reinforces my comment, I mean just listen to all of you cry.. warms my heart.

I originally stated that I didn't know why everyone loved this state because other than the weather and terrain it was nothing special. You dragqueens about had a heart attack, furthering my notion on you guys and your insecurities lol

Last edited by scarecrow-; 03-20-2015 at 08:27 PM..

Old 03-20-2015, 08:34 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,914 times
Quote:
If California was represented by one single person, it would be an gang banging, homosexual illegal immigrant, with a fake nose and fake boobs, who voted for the Terminator to guide your liberal state into more anarchy.
And if you've read my posts, you'd know that I have nothing to prove about California; you're the one with the weird problem and are wishing that California would sink into the ocean.

Stop worrying about it and thinking about it. Enjoy your time in Ohio.

Quote:
This thread reinforces my comment, I mean just listen to all of you cry.. warms my heart.
You hope to make people "cry"? You're admitting that you're a troll, then?

I don't think anyone is crying, but if they are actually are upset, they shouldn't be. Except for the part where you wish the entire state would fall into the ocean (which is simply mean-spirited), why would anyone give a darn what a troll thinks? Or, why would anyone have any concern about what some butthurt person from some other state thinks.

This is not a zero-sum game, where loving California takes away from wherever it is you like to call home. You can still like wherever that is. No one is trying to convince you not to. No one is wishing that your home state fall into the ocean; what would be the point of that?

But then again, most of the other people here are not trolls.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:39 PM

4,156 posts, read 5,564,761 times
Quote:

The tanning booths have fried your brain cells.
and if you read my previous posts you would know I have only lived in Ohio for 2.5 months and am only going to be here for another 3.5 months. I do find it funny that you point out Ohio though feeling the need to lash out at other states due to the insecurities you have about your own.
I enjoy this lol

I on the other hand have lived in many states and plan on living in more after I'm done with this contract. One thing I can tell you is that California is full of the most annoying people. This thread reinforces my comment, I mean just listen to all of you cry.. warms my heart.

I originally stated that I didn't know why everyone loved this state because other than the weather and terrain it was nothing special. You dragqueens about had a heart attack, furthering my notion on you guys and your insecurities lol

And this is what you are capable of AFTER editing. You should try typing lol more. It's very forceful the way you use it.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nslander View Post
And this is what you are capable of AFTER editing. You should try typing lol more. It's very forceful the way you use it.
I don't speak liberal. Try using some sense, thanks

I like to edit my posts when I get a new thought of how terrible commifornia is.

EDIT:

problem?

I feed off of old people tears, keep them coming dinos (I can't stop laughing)

Old 03-20-2015, 08:49 PM

Quote:
I don't speak liberal. Try using some sense, thanks
And an emoticon punctuated rejoinder! Huzzah!

Old 03-20-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
I feed off of old people tears, keep them coming dinos (I can't stop laughing)
Please elaborate further as to how hard are laughing. At 10 pm on a Friday night in Ohio. It really animates your posts that in no way make you seem like a compete dumbass

Old 03-20-2015, 09:16 PM

Californians just don't have the tough thick skin that comes from other more glorious regions of the USA(yet another con of this upside down state). Sorry I upset your feelings by pointing out the obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California