Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2016, 01:00 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souriquois View Post
We have crazies here.

Every nation has crazies. Here in the US we like to put ours on CNN, give them a bunch of attention, show pictures of the carnage etc. I think this encourages more of the crazy type behavior and it helps to build on the negative reputation the US has for violence and, well crazieness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 04:03 AM

26,883 posts, read 38,053,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Every nation has crazies. Here in the US we like to put ours on CNN, give them a bunch of attention, show pictures of the carnage etc. I think this encourages more of the crazy type behavior and it helps to build on the negative reputation the US has for violence and, well crazieness.
Wouldn't that be Fox News?

Old 02-02-2016, 06:47 AM

225 posts, read 203,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
Wouldn't that be Fox News?
Haha.. we had Sun News here for a while that broadcast our crazies.

And Ezra LeRant has a YouTube channel now

Old 02-02-2016, 02:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:
Ummm. .. no... I fight with Americans more online than any other nationality. We are the same in many ways but also so different. The ways in which we are different cause fights (although Western Europeans are starting to get a lot like Americans in some ways).

Who the heck are you kidding, Souriquois? YOU fight with anyone and everyone who doesn't think like you do. Because you're as myopic and cocksure as all those "Americans."

Old 02-02-2016, 03:27 PM

225 posts, read 203,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post

Who the heck are you kidding, Souriquois? YOU fight with anyone and everyone who doesn't think like you do. Because you're as myopic and cocksure as all those "Americans."
Wow I hit a raw nerve with you haven't I? You're following me in threads and attacking me.

Because I don't hate Muslims as much as you. Are you afraid of Sharia law coming to Nashville?

Old 02-02-2016, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Wow I hit a raw nerve with you haven't I? You're following me in threads and attacking me.

Because I don't hate Muslims as much as you. Are you afraid of Sharia law coming to Nashville?
Oh, it's okay. Relax, Souriquois. Take a few deeeeep breaths. I'm not following you. You're becoming even more paranoid than you clearly already are. In case you haven't noticed, the Canadian forum IS a rather small community, so we're bound to run into one another. It happens.

"Afraid of Sharia law coming to Nashville."

I can't even...

Old 02-02-2016, 04:36 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,297,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post

"Afraid of Sharia law coming to Nashville."

I can't even...
Teddy Cruz dun tol' me it was there already. Brought there by those gays...

Old 02-02-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Teddy Cruz dun tol' me it was there allready. Brought there by those gays...

Old 02-02-2016, 05:03 PM

26,883 posts, read 38,053,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Teddy Cruz dun tol' me it was there already. Brought there by those gays...
TBQH you guys and the world will be lucky if it's Cruz and not Trump!

Old 02-02-2016, 05:10 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,297,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
TBQH you guys and the world will be lucky if it's Cruz and not Trump!
Heaven forbid. In all honesty, Cruz is the scarier alternative. Trump is a gasbag who can't do 1/100th of the things he says he's going to do. Cruz is smart, vindictive, and in it for his own glory. Not a healthy outcome.

In all honesty, there's not a good choice anywhere. The Republicans are a dumpster fire, and every one is more bat**** crazy than the last, and Hillary is just so much more of the same crap we've had for 25 years.

Of course being Canadian, I'm disenfranchised on both sides of the border now, so my opinion is totally worthless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada