Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 09:11 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,212,230 times

Advertisements

Jenna Jameson used to be so pretty before the ridiculous lip enhancements. Heidi is going to look insane by the time she is 30, if this is what she has done by the tender age of 23.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 11:40 PM

2,883 posts, read 5,890,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Just thought I should add that TMZ is quite possibly the lowest of the low. It makes masterpiece theatre look like Jerry Springer.
I agree it is low. I check it every now and then out of convenience. Other celebrity sites arent as straight forward, or as organized.

What do you guys think about Elizabeth Shue?

Elisabeth Shue: Good Genes or Good Docs? | TMZ.com

She looks sort of like Courtney Cox now.

Old 08-24-2010, 03:15 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,780,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John23 View Post
Here's a before and after of poor Traci Bingham,

Slide Show Photos

photo 3.

Her nose looks smaller now. Chin is bigger. Jawline is different. Lost a lot of her natural features.
Mitzi Kapture doesn't even look like herself, she's a mess

Old 08-24-2010, 04:36 PM

1,034 posts, read 4,392,163 times
Quote:
I agree it is low. I check it every now and then out of convenience. Other celebrity sites arent as straight forward, or as organized.

I think she looks great. Looks like she just lost some of the baby fat in her cheeks, but I can't pin-point any cosmetic surgery. I think she looks very natural and is as gorgeous as ever.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:28 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,398,566 times
SeoWoo -
YouTube - At the commercial shoot of Seo Woo (

Solbi -
YouTube - 100205 Solbi mentioned Yunho

Mrs. Beckham - Hollywoodtuna » Blog Archive » Victoria Beckham’s Breasts Are Ready To Pop

Personally I think all of these are cases of scarring related to silicone implants. I support plastic surgery with natural cartilage/tissue. Damage from implants can happen years later.

Doctors should let patients know up front that the implants may need to be re-done at some point.

This is NOT Garcelle Beauvois, but proof that natural boobs look great: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon - Walking Tall World Premiere in Los Angeles

Old 08-26-2010, 04:47 AM

24 posts, read 58,426 times
Whenever i hear about plastic surgery and a celebrity i remember the name of Michael Jackson.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:27 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Quote:

She needs to do something about those eyebrows. Looks alright tho.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:02 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
Quote:

It appears that she had a forehead lift. Hairline could be from normal loss but I don't think so. It has an unnatural look.

I think her face looks okay but the thick brows give her an almost-androgynous looks.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:04 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,284,201 times
Plastic surgeried celebs are here to stay... for the rest of our lives!! We had all better get used to it!

I've been reading this blog by a regular person who is in her late 40s and has had a lot of work done. She does look plastic but in a good way. The more I read her stuff the more I realize part of the appeal is that she doesn't seem so DAMN OLD! That is the truth and celebs KNOW it. A lot of them get mucho work done because it reads to the general public as younger, even though often plastic. ALL of older Hollywood has had tons of work done.
The blogger I mentioned asks, Would You Get Plastic Surgery to Look More Natural?
Natural Beauty - Are you a Natural Beauty or Fake & Plastic?

She also defends Hunter Tylo who is regularly criticized for being too plastic.
Hunter Tylo Good Plastic Surgery not Awful Plastic Surgery

Old 08-31-2010, 10:25 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,551,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon&lime View Post
Plastic surgeried celebs are here to stay... for the rest of our lives!! We had all better get used to it!

I've been reading this blog by a regular person who is in her late 40s and has had a lot of work done. She does look plastic but in a good way. The more I read her stuff the more I realize part of the appeal is that she doesn't seem so DAMN OLD! That is the truth and celebs KNOW it. A lot of them get mucho work done because it reads to the general public as younger, even though often plastic. ALL of older Hollywood has had tons of work done.
The blogger I mentioned asks, Would You Get Plastic Surgery to Look More Natural?
Natural Beauty - Are you a Natural Beauty or Fake & Plastic?

She also defends Hunter Tylo who is regularly criticized for being too plastic.
Hunter Tylo Good Plastic Surgery not Awful Plastic Surgery
I think that woman looks a little freaky and she also picked about the only half-0way decent "after" pics of Hunter Tylo that exist. Hunter Tylo looks terrible.

Hunter Tylo and her shelf boobs at Awfulplasticsurgery.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities