Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 12:54 PM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
I agree, but, something is odd with this death. I heard she was not in the bath she was hanging over it? She had her dinner in the batroom? A group of people who were 'watching her' and new that the day before she almost drowned and they they did not look in on her for over a hour or even knock on the door to get a response that she was okay. Last but not least there were no illegal drugs fround in her room but they were in her system............ something does not add up.

I thought the story was that someone had "swept" the hotel room of illegal drugs before the cops got there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2012, 03:58 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I had read that she was "submerged", so she had to be in the tub, right? Or are you saying her head was somehow in the water but the rest of her was out?
of course she was in the tub. I've read nowhere that she was hanging over the tub with her head in the water. That one made me laugh aloud!!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:29 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,000,180 times
Maybe this would have been a good one for the old show Mysteries and Scandals.

Old 04-06-2012, 05:26 PM

160 posts, read 432,655 times
I am shocked to my core that an autopsy report done on a famous person can be thrown out into the media for all to see and here. Every little scar or personal flaw on the body exposed. Many people on this forum state that celebrities know what they are getting into...I highly disagree.

Why should we be able to see Michael Jackson dead body in the hospital bed or Whitneys coffin picture!? I think as a society we are very desensitized to human pain. What a sad state!

Old 04-06-2012, 07:13 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,158,735 times
The ground has settled and it's cold, and the media is still trying to keep this story a live. OMG, enough already !! Aren't there more important issues ?!

Just last month, Army Srg Bales was in Afghanistan when he decided to pursue a shooting spree against innocent civilians, and we don't even hear what's happening with that anymore ....

Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
The ground has settled and it's cold, and the media is still trying to keep this story a live. OMG, enough already !! Aren't there more important issues ?!

Just last month, Army Srg Bales was in Afghanistan when he decided to pursue a shooting spree against innocent civilians, and we don't even hear what's happening with that anymore ....

don't peruse the Celebrity forum if you don't want to read about celebrities. I'm sure there must be a forum discussing the soldier.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:45 PM

18,466 posts, read 31,624,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
don't peruse the Celebrity forum if you don't want to read about celebrities. I'm sure there must be a forum discussing the soldier.

****makes cat sound***

Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,358,533 times
wonders if her greedy family will aution off her toots and wiglets .... seems Dione and sissy are money hungry now they have been left out of her will

Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 AM

363 posts, read 583,185 times
Famous or not, does using a muscle relaxant and taking a bath sound like a good combination?

Old 04-07-2012, 11:56 AM

10,106 posts, read 9,956,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
It seems the most talented celebrities are the ones that seem to get hooked on drugs.
It may be a reason behind that. It seems that people with god given gifts (michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Whitney and countless others, have internal struggles that the public doesn't know about. We only see the glitz and glamorous side, but maybe they struggle with top their previous feat or something. I know both MJ's had that problem. Moral of the story: Don't judge people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities