Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2015, 01:02 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,166,287 times

Advertisements

It is positive news. HIV Positive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 01:11 PM

25,600 posts, read 56,632,591 times
Sheen has way too many problems to ever straighten up and fly right. Besides being weak - destroyed himself w/drugs/alcohol/sex - he's a manic depressive. It's all over for him - it's written all over his face. Only a matter of time.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:20 PM

25,600 posts, read 56,632,591 times
He's a manic depressive according to what I heard on CNN today. Public mea culpa - whatever - he's got way too many problems to ever fly right again. Multiple relapses expected.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:24 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,847,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Sorry, You are the only one so far who still believes in conspiracy theories

As a HC provider since 1970..YEP..HIV/AIDS is very REAL....and the only one's who get media attention area those well known ones..BUT it's very real..just like the Hepatitis C...and yes..identified way back...and yes..most nurses due to daily exposure to "Bodily Fluids" were constantly at risk..So in order to protect and verify "Clean" state..most were tested in order to maintain eligibility for compensation....IF by chance. had some sort of exposure to a later identified patient WITH Aids/Hep c...Immunization regime set up for Hepatitis A-B-C to create antibodies..AIDs..no such vaccine was then developed and today sp far no vaccine...

I guess, as I have known hundreds IF not thousands whether thru work or personally that tested + Aids and is/was NOT just a conspiracy theory..Very real my friend
I personally knew a Surgeon back in the '80's who died within a month after getting exposed to patient with Hep C ( during surgery/gloved hand got pierced during operation)....He was not elderly..but older ( 59-62) and sent shock waves thru the whole industry.....I wouldn't suggest..his death was arranged to create the need to create some sort of vaccine to protect us who work in the front line of HC....Gloves, masks with eye shields,double bagging contaminated linen's and garbage to get incinerated became the norm. Believe me..Like any field..unknowns are just that..until experienced..no conspiracy..Just education..experience..solution seeking...Science has been far too bashed by conspiracy theorists!!
That's fine. But the reality is I work for one of the biggest media companies in the world that controls most of the information the public gets and I can tell you that much of the so called "news" is scripted in the same way as "reality tv" is. The information that we are all fed by the mainstream media and news outlets is carefully crafted to push the agendas of the ultra wealthy and powerful.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:51 PM

8,825 posts, read 7,346,235 times
I just don't have any sympathy for him, he's not from a third world country where help is not readily available, he always had more opportunities than most people. Even if he's manic depressive, there's help and especially for someone like him. The best clinics, doctors, ...When he openly flaunted his prostitutes and drug use and sex addiction...he wasn't a closet case like so many. He makes a mockery out of people who have HIV and got it through no fault of their own.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:53 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,791,175 times
At tbe end of the day, he will not die anytime soon. If he does, it will be due to his alcoholism, not the HIV. He will live out the rest of his days, write a "tell-all" book, and remain famous. His money will purchase, if it has not already purchased, the best HIV drugs and doctors that money can buy.

But those poor children born in Sub Saharan Africa who were born with AIDS and are living in poverty? They die by the hundreds, if not thousands, annually...and no one so much as blinks.

SMH.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:53 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,993,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
Rock Hudson. The only human being I've ever heard of dying from AIDS
Never heard of your namesake, Ryan White?

Old 11-17-2015, 01:59 PM

2,756 posts, read 4,431,585 times
I thought he looked pretty unhealthy every time I came across his silly new show when I was flipping the dial. I figured it was drugs...

Old 11-17-2015, 02:07 PM

17,411 posts, read 12,025,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
So he knew for 4 years and continued to sleep with women without telling them? His ex wives knew and didn't warn these women or other people doing drugs with him? if so, that's horrible.
Everyone involved in this is horrible.

He slept with women without telling them, and paid people to keep quiet about it. Yup, horrible.

Women had unprotected sex with him, knowing he's sleeps with everyone and does drugs. Yup, horrible.

People kept quiet about it for money, allowing him to infect more people. Yup, horrible.

I have no sympathy for any of the parties involved. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Old 11-17-2015, 02:13 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,055,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
Rock Hudson. The only human being I've ever heard of dying from AIDS
Freddie Mercury?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities