Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2009, 11:13 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,094,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerPlayer84 View Post
Yeah I really jealous that I am on tv not because I have talent but because I have a ton of kids. What is there to be jealous of?
that would be for the kate haters to explain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 04:30 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,909,626 times
WOW!!! This thread is still going?!?!?!

Old 11-30-2009, 05:40 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,771,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i would bet that NONE of the kate haters would turn down money,freebies,and/or the chance to put themselves on tv--just watch the early am shows such as GMA--tons of fools standing outside the studio in the rain and cold just to be panned by the cameras or meet the "stars" of those shows---all the anti raving bout kate IMHO just translates to ''that should have been me OR i wish i were as attractive,smart,etc"---bet if she was submissive,frumpy,smiled foolishly(like mrs.duggar),there would be less hate directed her way!
freebies, sure! tv show? no way.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:41 AM

10 posts, read 12,878 times
I agree, she could go back to nursing and Jon could do whatever he was doing to end this drama for the sake of the family. But they just don't WANT to. It sickens me how their children are effected by this! Great role models Jon and Kate!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:58 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,179,166 times
Thumbs down she makes me sick

I canNOT believe she keeps putting herself out there by using her kids. She should not even be telling this crap:
Kate Gosselin: My Kids Are "Sobbing" Without the Cameras - omg! news on Yahoo!

Jon did the right thing by pulling the plug if this is how the kids are indeed reacting. Kate did herself no favors by telling this. The kids are not acting like normal kids with this behavior. Thank you Jon for being the sensible parent. I hope the kids get counseling and somehow get a normal life. Perhaps the times they are with their dad they can relax and be..........kids!

Old 12-08-2009, 11:57 AM

13,813 posts, read 28,527,711 times
unfortunately, these kids have already been damaged by it, IMO. They will never be normal.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I canNOT believe she keeps putting herself out there by using her kids. She should not even be telling this crap:
Kate Gosselin: My Kids Are "Sobbing" Without the Cameras - omg! news on Yahoo!

Jon did the right thing by pulling the plug if this is how the kids are indeed reacting. Kate did herself no favors by telling this. The kids are not acting like normal kids with this behavior. Thank you Jon for being the sensible parent. I hope the kids get counseling and somehow get a normal life. Perhaps the times they are with their dad they can relax and be..........kids!
jon---the sensible parent???? i saw the episodes with just him and he left them on their own to make phone calls,talk to the paparazzi at the fence,and punished the twins when they said a nice thing about mom----even his skanky girlfriends are talking about him----i feel the jon supporters just do not want to look at him as he really is,cause the kate hate gets in the way.IMHO if she was dumb,ugly,and silent,she would not get as much hatred from women and insecure men

Old 12-08-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
unfortunately, these kids have already been damaged by it, IMO. They will never be normal.
the damage will come from the parental interactions and NOT the tv show

Old 12-08-2009, 02:11 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,565,656 times
Never watched the show, but from what I can tell they are BOTH idiots w/ Kate being a tad more sensible. Or at least mature. I think the only reason he pulled the plug on the show was cuz he wasn't going to be on it anymore.

I could be wrong. Never watched it

Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,179,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
jon---the sensible parent???? i saw the episodes with just him and he left them on their own to make phone calls,talk to the paparazzi at the fence,and punished the twins when they said a nice thing about mom----even his skanky girlfriends are talking about him----i feel the jon supporters just do not want to look at him as he really is,cause the kate hate gets in the way.IMHO if she was dumb,ugly,and silent,she would not get as much hatred from women and insecure men
I have my opinion and you have yours. deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities