Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:06 AM

765 posts, read 1,910,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_Stud View Post
Hmm lets say halfway thru WV would be Charleston so your saying Chicago to Charleston is 341 miles? I think maybe u need to check your mileage again buddy.

No as I plainly stated it is 341 miles from Chicago to Cleveland a real dumb way to go to NC . I drive for a living and I know the fastest routes and going all the way across the pike and down isn't it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM

67 posts, read 192,559 times
We are going through OH/WV although it's a tad longer. We are going to stop by to see some family in VA, so it worked out nicely.

P.S. it's quite expensive to ship a car (~$500) and we are moving into corporate housing with a dog and baby so flying wasn't an option with the large amount of stuff we needed to bring to live for two months.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:51 PM

765 posts, read 1,910,339 times
S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiToNC View Post
We are going through OH/WV although it's a tad longer. We are going to stop by to see some family in VA, so it worked out nicely.

P.S. it's quite expensive to ship a car (~$500) and we are moving into corporate housing with a dog and baby so flying wasn't an option with the large amount of stuff we needed to bring to live for two months.
Stop in
Fraziers bottom WV the food is great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte