Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2010, 11:08 PM

8,804 posts, read 10,247,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
KC and JoJo????
K-Ci & JoJo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2010, 05:31 AM

4,280 posts, read 11,318,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS 2006 View Post
I saw Angie Harmon & Jason Sehorn with their children in Costco on Friday 8/20/10. Do they live in Charlotte?
Yes.

My wife met her at school last week and said she was really sweet.

Old 08-27-2010, 06:41 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
...I guess Michael Jordan lives here now too considering he owns the Bobcats, or at least part of the time. He's probably the biggest star in Charlotte IMO.
Probably the biggest star in Charlotte?

Old 08-27-2010, 07:15 AM

777 posts, read 2,568,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS 2006 View Post
I saw Angie Harmon & Jason Sehorn with their children in Costco on Friday 8/20/10. Do they live in Charlotte?

They were supposed to move to Charlotte to raise thier three kids and then she got the lead on the new TNT show. Maybe filming is over now and they have moved in?

I would have done a triple take on Angie Harmon in Costco! We have been watching her new show (Rizzolli and Isles) and tv/movie stars are not the norm in CLT! Probably would have thought I needed to hit the optical center in costco.

Edit:
Confirmed - http://charlotte.bizjournals.com/cha...l?jst=pn_pn_lk

Old 08-27-2010, 08:30 AM

128 posts, read 272,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
I guess Michael Jordan lives here now too considering he owns the Bobcats, or at least part of the time. He's probably the biggest star in Charlotte IMO.
He recently bought a condo at the Trust in uptown. I think he's having it renovated and will be living there by the start of the Bobcats season.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:09 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,234,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepulgeek View Post
Thats it. I'm starting a petition to keep Andy Dick out of the Charlotte area. Who's in?
Awww...c'mon. He could be very entertaining..........when out in public making a fool of himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Probably the biggest star in Charlotte?
Yes, probably. When he was playing, he was much more visible. Now he's a well known and respected businessman, but not the big star he once was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbull75 View Post
He recently bought a condo at the Trust in uptown. I think he's having it renovated and will be living there by the start of the Bobcats season.
Actually the condo he bought wasn't finished, so he is able to finish it to his spec without tearing anything out. The condo shown on the news wasn't his.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:23 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
...Yes, probably. When he was playing, he was much more visible. Now he's a well known and respected businessman, but not the big star he once was...
People are still buying his shoes and jerseys. He is still one of the most easily recognized sports figures in the world. He is easily the "biggest star" in Charlotte.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:51 AM

550 posts, read 1,809,207 times
I've seen Angie Harmon at two concerts - Govt Mule at the Fillmore last year and most recently at Jack Johnson on Aug. 22.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:55 AM

550 posts, read 1,809,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomerfromuk View Post
There are more stars around than you would imagine. One of the highest paid stars in Hollywood is currently building a house on the lake. Out of respect for his privacy, I will not say who it is.
there are a lot of rumors like that around though, too... you always hear that someone is building a house, but they never actually live in it. I'll be interested to hear if someone actually does.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:31 PM

2 posts, read 24,997 times
Default he lives indefinately at

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbull75 View Post

he lives indefinately at the Ritz-Carlton. There was a problem with the electrical and the plumbing at his condo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte