Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 01:55 PM

78,435 posts, read 60,628,324 times

Advertisements

I can see Naperville deserving the ranking, a very nice suburb. The only thing I really didnt like about Naperville was that it was a little more tightly wound Type A than other burbs. A lot more of the sizing up each other based upon home, salary, kids performance in sports etc.

Again, tons of positives though, didnt want to end on a negative comment about the place as it wouldnt be fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 02:01 PM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,070,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
lol

No joke. Whats odd is that they flash their ta-ta's from time to time. Thats part of the reason Im finding downtown Naperville to be less and less attractive. Seriously, keep that crap in your homes, not on a public street. Whats even more sad was that there was a bicycle cop RIGHT THERE (!!!!) when it happened, but didnt do a dang thing about it. I cant say for sure that he witnessed it or not, but if he did, he probably just enjoyed the show and pretended that he didnt see it.
I was out last week there, and omg. If I have to hear another woman's life story I will shoot myself. But what is really said is seeing 40+ gorgeous women getting plastered all over the place. And of course their behavior follows suit as you have witnessed

Old 07-24-2008, 02:03 PM

11,975 posts, read 31,803,926 times
Quote:
...a downtown that EONS better than theirs...
The town I live in has a downtown that blows Naperville's out of the water. That would be Chicago.

Old 07-24-2008, 02:05 PM

11,975 posts, read 31,803,926 times
Quote:
lol

No joke. Whats odd is that they flash their ta-ta's from time to time. Thats part of the reason Im finding downtown Naperville to be less and less attractive. Seriously, keep that crap in your homes, not on a public street. Whats even more sad was that there was a bicycle cop RIGHT THERE (!!!!) when it happened, but didnt do a dang thing about it. I cant say for sure that he witnessed it or not, but if he did, he probably just enjoyed the show and pretended that he didnt see it.
What were you driving?

Old 07-24-2008, 02:32 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,398,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookout Kid View Post
The town I live in has a downtown that blows Naperville's out of the water. That would be Chicago.
Suburbs my friend, suburbs.

Old 07-24-2008, 02:33 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,398,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookout Kid View Post
What were you driving?
Something that couldnt catch up to them. I tried.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:48 PM

2,418 posts, read 6,258,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovefromANFIELD View Post
Very true. One grand thing about Naperville's downtown are the Cougars. Wholy molly are they not pampered enough by their husbands
Let me tell you- A couple of Saturdays ago, my buddy and I decided to hit as many downtown Naperville bars as possible. Oddly enough, we started at Quigley's. They might as well rename that bar "The Cougar Cage". My buddy and I both decided that being hit on by women the age of our moms wasn't as cool as we thought it would be.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,626,711 times
It depends how old "mom" is and how old you are,since I or other people might be somewhere in the middle.
I think I am going to check this place out...!

Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 AM

2,418 posts, read 6,258,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
It depends how old "mom" is and how old you are,since I or other people might be somewhere in the middle.
I think I am going to check this place out...!
Well, I'm 25 and my mom is 46- so that may be right up your alley.

Old 07-25-2008, 10:45 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,070,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManheimMadman View Post
Let me tell you- A couple of Saturdays ago, my buddy and I decided to hit as many downtown Naperville bars as possible. Oddly enough, we started at Quigley's. They might as well rename that bar "The Cougar Cage". My buddy and I both decided that being hit on by women the age of our moms wasn't as cool as we thought it would be.

I was refraining from naming that joint, but yes you are right it is Cougar Central in there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs