Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2011, 08:08 AM

1,520 posts, read 2,576,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakparkdude View Post
Bad economic times bring out the racists, xenophobes, and conspiracy-mongers. Happened during the Great Depression and you can see it happening now.

win

Old 08-15-2011, 03:59 PM

1,044 posts, read 2,376,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
I use to think the mob action was targeted at vulnerable communities. The more I read into it, it seems more racially motivated with blacks attacking whites. There was a recent incident in Mississippi where a group of whites travelled into a black community to kill a black person. that and many other incidents is showing signs that someone is attempting a race war.

This is not what we need as a nation. We are living in times that we need to be taking care of each other and not fighting. Where are these kids getting this type of hate? They havent lived long enough to experience anything to make them that way? We've got to get a grip on this. May be we could organise a multicultural peace mob through twitter and show that there are more of us then them.
This is true. Alex Jones, over at InfoWars.com, has been trying to point this out for the past 2 years, and expose this, that the powers that be, the elites at the top (Rockefeller and Rotchschild etc) have been trying to kick off a a race war...the financial elites of the world do want population reduction and a police state, and one way to get it, is to turn different groups of people against each other.

The only people who want that, are the powers at the top...the average white person and the average black person, want to get along with each other and just live their own life and not have any problems.

Old 08-15-2011, 04:14 PM

4,069 posts, read 7,320,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGXL View Post
This is true. Alex Jones, over at InfoWars.com, has been trying to point this out for the past 2 years, and expose this, that the powers that be, the elites at the top (Rockefeller and Rotchschild etc) have been trying to kick off a a race war...the financial elites of the world do want population reduction and a police state, and one way to get it, is to turn different groups of people against each other.

The only people who want that, are the powers at the top...the average white person and the average black person, want to get along with each other and just live their own life and not have any problems.

I tend to be skeptical of any and all conspiracy theories. How are you going to get people to agree to things like that? My personal experience is that you can't even get ten people to agree on where to go for lunch.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:29 AM

427 posts, read 463,629 times
Quote:
There was a recent incident in Mississippi where a group of whites travelled into a black community to kill a black person.
I don't think killing was the objective. If it was, they were incredibly stupid.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:37 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett View Post
I don't think killing was the objective. If it was, they were incredibly stupid.

This is what the news Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA - CNN.comhad to say about it.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:42 AM

867 posts, read 1,372,663 times
Quote:

That video just pissed me off!

Old 08-16-2011, 10:04 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runuova View Post
That video just pissed me off!
That was my first response. He deserves the death penalty.

Old 08-16-2011, 10:47 AM

1,044 posts, read 2,376,071 times
Quote:
That was my first response. He deserves the death penalty.
I agree. Anyone who intentionally kills a fellow human should be put to death.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:17 PM

3,396 posts, read 7,213,531 times
Homicides are down 7.5% so far this year.

Quote:
Chicago has experienced a nearly 7 ½ percent decrease in murders from January through July compared to the same period last year.

The decline represents 19 fewer murders in the city, and through Aug. 14, the downward trend has continued with 25 fewer murders, according to Chicago police crime statistics released Monday.

But motor-vehicle thefts have experienced a 16.8 percent increase through July, and burglaries climbed by 1 percent, police said.
I estimate alarmist media reporting is up at least 50%.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:19 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,576,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by attrill View Post
homicides are down 7.5% so far this year.

I estimate alarmist media reporting is up at least 50%.
:d
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago