Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 07:10 PM

6,792 posts, read 2,900,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV
'All who rely on observing the law are under a curse' followed by 'Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law'? Contradiction much?

You say that the righteous will live by faith but we're also told by our buddy, Paul, that 'faith without works is dead'. James 2:14-26. So, which is it ...faith alone or faith that results in (good) works?

Question: How many professed Christians actually know what they're talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
And the works James is referring to, is to feed the hungry, cloth the naked, and give shelter to the homeless, in other words, love your neighbor as yourself.
'We' are also told to love God with all of our heart and soul and mind. How does one accomplish that ...perhaps by showing obedience to the first 4 commands?

By the way, I'm arguing scripture here with professed Christians and am not pointing the finger at anyone as to whether they choose to honor the 7th-day Sabbath or not. FROM scripture, the 7th-day Sabbath was initiated at Creation by (presumably) God WAY BEFORE the first Jew and nowhere in scripture is that same God reported to have changed that particular 'holy day' for another ...nowhere. However, no matter how many Christians talk about not being under 'the curse of the law' they HAVE initiated their own 'curse' in the form of a bogus 'holy day' ...Sunday. To my mind, this simply does not compute, no matter how many hoops they have to jump through to justify this.

I've asked this before but I'll ask again ...why is honoring the 7th-day Sabbath (Friday sunset through Saturday sunset) considered to be a curse but honoring - as well as militantly defending - Sunday is not a curse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2020, 07:24 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,915,177 times
There is no "holy day" mandated for the Christian Faith, but some organizations within the spectrum have done so. Just a misunderstanding of the "New Covenant" instituted by Jesus founded on the principle of "agape" specified in the new paradigm for community with God and man found in the "new commandment."

Old 03-12-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
There is no "holy day" mandated for the Christian Faith, but some organizations within the spectrum have done so. Just a misunderstanding of the "New Covenant" instituted by Jesus founded on the principle of "agape" specified in the new paradigm for community with God and man found in the "new commandment."
There is no 'new commandment'.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning (1 John 2:7).

Old 03-12-2020, 09:53 PM

3,061 posts, read 913,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
There is no 'new commandment'.

Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning (1 John 2:7).
1John verse 1; "I am writing this to you, my children, so that you will not sin; but if anyone does sin, we have someone who pleads with the Father on our behalf — Jesus Christ, etc.

John is writing to his devout convert.

7 My dear friends, this command I am writing to you is not new; it is the old command, the one you have had from the very beginning.

The old command is the message you have already heard. ''However, the command I am now writing to you is new,' because its truth is seen in Christ and also in you. For the darkness is passing away, and the real light is already shining.

Those who say that they are in the light, yet hate their brothers and sisters, are in the darkness to this very hour. Those who love their brothers and sisters live in the light, and so there is nothing in them that will cause someone else to sin.

But those who hate their brothers and sisters are in the darkness; they walk in it and do not know where they are going, because the darkness has made them blind.

I am writing to you, my children, (Who is John writing to?) because your sins are forgiven for the sake of Christ. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who has existed from the beginning. I am writing to you, young people, because you have defeated the Evil One.

John is writing to those who follow the words of Christ, which were; "To love God with all your heart/body, with all your mind/spirit, and with all your being/soul, and love your neighbour as yourself.

Matthew 22: 37----Jesus answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38This is the greatest and the most important commandment. 39The second most important commandment is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’ 40The whole Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets depend on these two commandments.â€

Mark 12: 28---And the teacher of the law to who Jesus was speaking answered: “Well done, Teacher! It is true, as you say, that only the Lord is God and that there is no other god but he. And to love God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself, is more important than to offer animals and other sacrifices to God.â€

Luke 10: 25; A teacher of the Law came up and tried to trap Jesus. “Teacher,†he asked, “what must I do to receive eternal life?†Jesus answered him, “What do the Scriptures say? How do you interpret them?â€
The man answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind’; and ‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’ â€

“You are right,†Jesus replied; “do this and you will live.â€

So what must we do to inherit eternal life? Offer animals and other sacrifices to God, according to the old written Law? Od do as Jesus commanded?

Hebrews 10: 5-7; For this reason, when Christ was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ â€

The law was fulfilled in Christ. Galatians 5: 4; Those of you who try to be put right with God by obeying the Law have cut yourselves off from Christ. You are outside God's grace.

Last edited by The Anointed; 03-12-2020 at 10:05 PM..

Old 03-13-2020, 12:27 AM

Quote:
1John verse 1; "I am writing this to you, my children, so that you will not sin; but if anyone does sin, we have someone who pleads with the Father on our behalf — Jesus Christ, etc.

John is writing to his devout convert.

7 My dear friends, this command I am writing to you is not new; it is the old command, the one you have had from the very beginning.

The old command is the message you have already heard. ''However, the command I am now writing to you is new,' because its truth is seen in Christ and also in you. For the darkness is passing away, and the real light is already shining.

Those who say that they are in the light, yet hate their brothers and sisters, are in the darkness to this very hour. Those who love their brothers and sisters live in the light, and so there is nothing in them that will cause someone else to sin.

But those who hate their brothers and sisters are in the darkness; they walk in it and do not know where they are going, because the darkness has made them blind.

I am writing to you, my children, (Who is John writing to?) because your sins are forgiven for the sake of Christ. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who has existed from the beginning. I am writing to you, young people, because you have defeated the Evil One.

John is writing to those who follow the words of Christ, which were; "To love God with all your heart/body, with all your mind/spirit, and with all your being/soul, and love your neighbour as yourself.

Matthew 22: 37----Jesus answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38This is the greatest and the most important commandment. 39The second most important commandment is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’ 40The whole Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets depend on these two commandments.â€

Mark 12: 28---And the teacher of the law to who Jesus was speaking answered: “Well done, Teacher! It is true, as you say, that only the Lord is God and that there is no other god but he. And to love God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself, is more important than to offer animals and other sacrifices to God.â€

Luke 10: 25; A teacher of the Law came up and tried to trap Jesus. “Teacher,†he asked, “what must I do to receive eternal life?†Jesus answered him, “What do the Scriptures say? How do you interpret them?â€
The man answered, “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind’; and ‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’ â€

“You are right,†Jesus replied; “do this and you will live.â€

So what must we do to inherit eternal life? Offer animals and other sacrifices to God, according to the old written Law? Od do as Jesus commanded?

Hebrews 10: 5-7; For this reason, when Christ was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’ â€

The law was fulfilled in Christ. Galatians 5: 4; Those of you who try to be put right with God by obeying the Law have cut yourselves off from Christ. You are outside God's grace.
I appreciate the time and effort that you put into your posts, Anointed, I truly do. However, I'm still keeping this topic as uncomplicated as I can by merely reading what the Bible has to say about this subject without any of the extra and unnecessary details that you and others like to offer. I've already covered the 7th-day Sabbath and that it was initiated at Creation, way before the first Jew. This is a Bible fact and not something simply made up by me. As for those alleged 'new' commandments that supposedly apply to the Gentiles ...they also applied to the Jews. So, there ARE no new commandments, only the ones as taught from the very beginning.

Deuteronomy 6:5 says: And thou shalt love the Lord with all thine heart, and with all thine soul, and with all thy might.

Leviticus 19:18 says: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

So, what IS this 'new covenant' that was given to the Gentiles? The only thing I see is that the sacrifices and the ceremonial rituals were no longer required. The 7th-day Sabbath was not such a ceremonial ritual but rather a weekly custom as practiced by Jesus and Paul. Very similar, in fact, to the weekly 'Sunday custom' as practiced by Christians. Other than Sunday being the wrong day, can anyone tell me the difference between this practice and that performed by the Jews? I'm still waiting to be told in clear, concise English why honoring one day is seen to be 'a burden' and (gasp) 'a yoke that we cannot bear' while the other is not.

Old 03-13-2020, 01:40 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,915,177 times
No, Romulus, there are no "new commandments" from the standpoint of never having been seen before, so what did Jesus mean by "new commandment?" Simply that THIS is the basis for the "New Covenant" He instituted, one no longer governed by rules and proceedures, but by a commitment to the well- being of everyone in any situation that IS "agape." What is so hard about seeing the value of principle over laws and ceremony??

Old 03-13-2020, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
I appreciate the time and effort that you put into your posts, Anointed, I truly do. However, I'm still keeping this topic as uncomplicated as I can by merely reading what the Bible has to say about this subject without any of the extra and unnecessary details that you and others like to offer. I've already covered the 7th-day Sabbath and that it was initiated at Creation, way before the first Jew. This is a Bible fact and not something simply made up by me. As for those alleged 'new' commandments that supposedly apply to the Gentiles ...they also applied to the Jews. So, there ARE no new commandments, only the ones as taught from the very beginning.

Deuteronomy 6:5 says: And thou shalt love the Lord with all thine heart, and with all thine soul, and with all thy might.

Leviticus 19:18 says: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

So, what IS this 'new covenant' that was given to the Gentiles? The only thing I see is that the sacrifices and the ceremonial rituals were no longer required. The 7th-day Sabbath was not such a ceremonial ritual but rather a weekly custom as practiced by Jesus and Paul. Very similar, in fact, to the weekly 'Sunday custom' as practiced by Christians. Other than Sunday being the wrong day, can anyone tell me the difference between this practice and that performed by the Jews? I'm still waiting to be told in clear, concise English why honoring one day is seen to be 'a burden' and (gasp) 'a yoke that we cannot bear' while the other is not.
Exodus 31: 12-17; The LORD commanded Moses to say to the people of Israel, “Keep the Sabbath, my day of rest, because it is a sign between you and me for all time to come, to show that I, the LORD, have made you my own people. You must keep the day of rest, because it is sacred. Whoever does not keep it, but works on that day, is to be put to death. You have six days in which to do your work, but the seventh day is a solemn day of rest dedicated to me. Whoever does any work on that day is to be put to death. The people of Israel are to keep this day as a sign of the covenant. It is a permanent sign between the people of Israel and me, because I, the LORD, made heaven and earth in six days, and on the seventh day I stopped working and rested.

According to this law, the great majority of those of the Jewish faith today, who claim obedience to the written law, should be stoned to death.

Matthew 12: 1-8; At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, "Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath." He answered, "Haven't you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread-which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests. Or haven't you read in the Law that the priests on Sabbath duty in the temple desecrate the Sabbath and yet are innocent? I tell you that something greater than the temple is here. If you had known what these words mean, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent. For the Son of Man is LORD of the Sabbath."

If you cannot keep the complete law, do you believe that keeping only partially the Sabbath law, will save you? Wake up to yourself mate, Galatians 5: 4; Those of you who try to be put right with God by obeying the Law have cut yourselves off from Christ. You are outside God's grace.

I agree than man should keep one day a week, to spend quality time with their family and friends, or to gather as a group to contemplate the wonderous creation of God, but it is up to each individual community to choose what that day should be, as you, nor anyone can tell what the fist creative day was called , nor the seventh creative day of rest.

Old 03-14-2020, 10:31 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
The religions are equal.... brothers

We (as in humanity) are not to cross the boundaries and teach other what their religions mean, however we are to endeavour to understand each other’s differences and also to co-operate for benefit of each of the societies under the various political and religious leaders
The Sabbath is everything, the Sabbaths and feasts DEFINE AND MARK EVERYONE. the worship system you keep, it defines you, they are not some trivial things that mean nothing because Christian's reject them.

However you want to class religion, the covenant, the inheritance of the biblical God and his people have nothing to do with Christians.

I will join in with you about how Hindus are saved, how Muslims are saved, and that is all fine and well, but what you and other Christian's are presenting is that you have replaced Goda people, and by some unknown black magic or something, Christian's really believe they are under a covenant that they are not in.

I mean,go ahead and preach an l forgiving God full of mercy who saves people in other religions and I will agree, but that is not what you are doing even if you dint understand what you are doing.

What you are doing is claiming an inheritance that you and other Christian's have no part in. You are trying to nullify the entire covenant as if after all these thousands of years of persecution and death committed against Israel, you and other Christian's think that if you arent in the covenant, and if you arent in the same religion as Jesus, that you can come along and insinuate that the people of God have remained loyal to God being persecuted and killed for thousands of years for nothing?

Pepe that choose to stay loyal to the God of Israel have always been persecuted and killed for thousands of years because they chose death rather than disobeying God.

Because Isreal has in fact been persecuted and killed for thousands of years over their loyalty to stay home with the father and his father"s religion, they have proven beyond any doubt that they are the sacrifice.

What makes this so bad is that the fathers and leaders of our Christianity have historically been the murderers who persecuted and killed Jews and any Gentiles BRAVE ENOUGH to follow God's religion, those same Christians in the same horrific anti Semitic religion are now assuming the reward of God's sacrifice, JUDAH IS THE SACRIFICE.

For 2000 years, Judah alone has stayed with the father while Christian's herd swine in lawlessness SO LING AS TO BECOME AS A DEAD MAN.

That was Jesus stating the historical facts of Judah and Israel.

It is in fact, a repeating story that goes right back to the garden

As Cain disobeyed God wanting to bring his own invented feast and sacrifice, Abel did not.

No difference in what Eve did, the same thing Cain did, same thing his been done over and over.

Gentiles think they can invent their own Sabbaths and Holy days in all their lawless, to then present it to the congregation and say, " Here is our God who brought us out of Egypt."

Christian's are a temple, and when they have accepted or invented their own holy days and lawlessness, they are effectively sitting in their own temples proving themselves to be, " THE LAWLESS ONE who sits in the temple as a supposed priest king. Christian's prove themselves to be an anti Christ who stand against everything called of God or worshipped of God, if your word is above Gods word, and if your ways and Sabbaths are opposed against God's ways, then you are the lawless one we have been told so much about.

If your religion has the same agenda as Antiochus(it does) then you should really think about that thing.

Everything spoken of anti Christ is EXACTLY what Christian's do. They come as the worst enemies of Israel there has ever been or ever will be.

Meanwhile, Judah still refuses to leave the father ever after 3 big genocides against them that killed a third of them, after they were gassed, led into furnaces and endured such crimes against humanity that it almost isnt believable.

Big groups if children and babies had genitals down shut so they couldn't relieve themselves.

The chosen people suffered thousands of years because they simply would not leave the father, loyal unto death as supposed Christians committed such heinous acts that would rival any devil in any hell.

People want to know where Christ is, well he is right over there at the Judaism forum.

The son who stayed home with the father while Israel is lost amongst the Gentile nations.

Jews have been patiently waiting century after century for Gentiles to join them, but the lawless Christian still refused to join the family, but what is so much more bizarre is to see the prodigal sons try to claim that they are the sons who stayed hime.

There is a HUGE price to pay if you want to pick up your cross to follow Jesus. The world will hate you, your family me numbers will call you anti Christ, Judaizers who prowl in the churches seeking to decieve, and forget about love, your mate will be disgusted with you, you will lose your job and your whole life will be up ended.

Has Israel been persecuted and killed for nothing?

God is not a liar, God has made unbelievable promises to the Gentile and the Jew.

Those promises are not suddenly annulled after thousands of years because a Christian refuses to love and practice the same religion of Christ.

Gid makes promises and millions of people over thousands of years have been killed because they had faith and believed what the father promised the people BRAVE ENOUGH to follow God' ways.

God has promised the Jew and the Gentile authority, power and GREAT inheritance to Gentile or Jew who follows his ways.

Nobody is going to come along and make God a liar, Jesus said that whoever keeps his laws and his ways and teaches others likewise will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

The religions are not equal other than mere salvation, and just because a Gentile believes in Jesus has nothing to do with God's covenant with Israel and Judah.

The first converts became Israel, today's Christian's are not only strangers to the covenant, they are the worst enemies of the covenant and the God's chosen people who keep his covenant.

How a Christian cannot see that they are enemies to a covenant and the people of the covenant is beyond me.

I would invite any Christian's to come and convert to the religion of Christ that they may have hope to be counted amongst the commonwealth of Israel.

As it stands, Christian's stopped getting grafted and adopted into the conmonwealth of Israel 2000 years ago, strangers to the covenant CHOOSING SEPARATION FROM THE PEOPLE OF GOD, AND THEIR MESSIAH.

Christian's toss the faith on Christ right out the window when they reject the Sabbath and their own Passover, their own betrothal at Pentecost, and their own resurrection in Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret.

Why does the Christian call everything that is righteous, " Unrighteous?"

Why does the Christian call lawlessness and unrighteousness, " Righteous?

All heads bowed, nobody looking around, please raise your hand if you want to accept the religion of Jesus to be grafted and adopted into Israel so that God will seal your forehead and right hand to be protected on Riosh Hashanah when God judges all Gentiles.

Christian should really stopped lying to themselves, open their eyes to see that they are not in the covenant Jesus brought.

If a Gentile did accept the religion of Jesus, he would be in Judaism BECOMING ISRAEL, BECOMING ONE with Jews.

Jesus came making 2 people one people..

The Christian should ask himself, " Do I feel one with the chosen people?"

Is the Christian in the same religion as Christ came walking and teaching?

The whole point is to add Gentiles to an already chosen, saved nation, is that what the Christian in not understanding?

Old 03-14-2020, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Sabbath is everything, the Sabbaths and feasts DEFINE AND MARK EVERYONE. the worship system you keep, it defines you, they are not some trivial things that mean nothing because Christian's reject them.

However you want to class religion, the covenant, the inheritance of the biblical God and his people have nothing to do with Christians.

I will join in with you about how Hindus are saved, how Muslims are saved, and that is all fine and well, but what you and other Christian's are presenting is that you have replaced Goda people, and by some unknown black magic or something, Christian's really believe they are under a covenant that they are not in.

I mean,go ahead and preach an l forgiving God full of mercy who saves people in other religions and I will agree, but that is not what you are doing even if you dint understand what you are doing.

What you are doing is claiming an inheritance that you and other Christian's have no part in. You are trying to nullify the entire covenant as if after all these thousands of years of persecution and death committed against Israel, you and other Christian's think that if you arent in the covenant, and if you arent in the same religion as Jesus, that you can come along and insinuate that the people of God have remained loyal to God being persecuted and killed for thousands of years for nothing?

Pepe that choose to stay loyal to the God of Israel have always been persecuted and killed for thousands of years because they chose death rather than disobeying God.

Because Isreal has in fact been persecuted and killed for thousands of years over their loyalty to stay home with the father and his father"s religion, they have proven beyond any doubt that they are the sacrifice.

What makes this so bad is that the fathers and leaders of our Christianity have historically been the murderers who persecuted and killed Jews and any Gentiles BRAVE ENOUGH to follow God's religion, those same Christians in the same horrific anti Semitic religion are now assuming the reward of God's sacrifice, JUDAH IS THE SACRIFICE.

For 2000 years, Judah alone has stayed with the father while Christian's herd swine in lawlessness SO LING AS TO BECOME AS A DEAD MAN.

That was Jesus stating the historical facts of Judah and Israel.

It is in fact, a repeating story that goes right back to the garden

As Cain disobeyed God wanting to bring his own invented feast and sacrifice, Abel did not.

No difference in what Eve did, the same thing Cain did, same thing his been done over and over.

Gentiles think they can invent their own Sabbaths and Holy days in all their lawless, to then present it to the congregation and say, " Here is our God who brought us out of Egypt."

Christian's are a temple, and when they have accepted or invented their own holy days and lawlessness, they are effectively sitting in their own temples proving themselves to be, " THE LAWLESS ONE who sits in the temple as a supposed priest king. Christian's prove themselves to be an anti Christ who stand against everything called of God or worshipped of God, if your word is above Gods word, and if your ways and Sabbaths are opposed against God's ways, then you are the lawless one we have been told so much about.

If your religion has the same agenda as Antiochus(it does) then you should really think about that thing.

Everything spoken of anti Christ is EXACTLY what Christian's do. They come as the worst enemies of Israel there has ever been or ever will be.

Meanwhile, Judah still refuses to leave the father ever after 3 big genocides against them that killed a third of them, after they were gassed, led into furnaces and endured such crimes against humanity that it almost isnt believable.

Big groups if children and babies had genitals down shut so they couldn't relieve themselves.

The chosen people suffered thousands of years because they simply would not leave the father, loyal unto death as supposed Christians committed such heinous acts that would rival any devil in any hell.

People want to know where Christ is, well he is right over there at the Judaism forum.

The son who stayed home with the father while Israel is lost amongst the Gentile nations.

Jews have been patiently waiting century after century for Gentiles to join them, but the lawless Christian still refused to join the family, but what is so much more bizarre is to see the prodigal sons try to claim that they are the sons who stayed hime.

There is a HUGE price to pay if you want to pick up your cross to follow Jesus. The world will hate you, your family me numbers will call you anti Christ, Judaizers who prowl in the churches seeking to decieve, and forget about love, your mate will be disgusted with you, you will lose your job and your whole life will be up ended.

Has Israel been persecuted and killed for nothing?

God is not a liar, God has made unbelievable promises to the Gentile and the Jew.

Those promises are not suddenly annulled after thousands of years because a Christian refuses to love and practice the same religion of Christ.

Gid makes promises and millions of people over thousands of years have been killed because they had faith and believed what the father promised the people BRAVE ENOUGH to follow God' ways.

God has promised the Jew and the Gentile authority, power and GREAT inheritance to Gentile or Jew who follows his ways.

Nobody is going to come along and make God a liar, Jesus said that whoever keeps his laws and his ways and teaches others likewise will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

The religions are not equal other than mere salvation, and just because a Gentile believes in Jesus has nothing to do with God's covenant with Israel and Judah.

The first converts became Israel, today's Christian's are not only strangers to the covenant, they are the worst enemies of the covenant and the God's chosen people who keep his covenant.

How a Christian cannot see that they are enemies to a covenant and the people of the covenant is beyond me.

I would invite any Christian's to come and convert to the religion of Christ that they may have hope to be counted amongst the commonwealth of Israel.

As it stands, Christian's stopped getting grafted and adopted into the conmonwealth of Israel 2000 years ago, strangers to the covenant CHOOSING SEPARATION FROM THE PEOPLE OF GOD, AND THEIR MESSIAH.

Christian's toss the faith on Christ right out the window when they reject the Sabbath and their own Passover, their own betrothal at Pentecost, and their own resurrection in Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret.

Why does the Christian call everything that is righteous, " Unrighteous?"

Why does the Christian call lawlessness and unrighteousness, " Righteous?

All heads bowed, nobody looking around, please raise your hand if you want to accept the religion of Jesus to be grafted and adopted into Israel so that God will seal your forehead and right hand to be protected on Riosh Hashanah when God judges all Gentiles.

Christian should really stopped lying to themselves, open their eyes to see that they are not in the covenant Jesus brought.

If a Gentile did accept the religion of Jesus, he would be in Judaism BECOMING ISRAEL, BECOMING ONE with Jews.

Jesus came making 2 people one people..

The Christian should ask himself, " Do I feel one with the chosen people?"

Is the Christian in the same religion as Christ came walking and teaching?

The whole point is to add Gentiles to an already chosen, saved nation, is that what the Christian in not understanding?
Galatians 2: 20; I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me. I refuse to reject the grace of God. But if a person is put right with God through the law, it means that Christ died for nothing.

Galatians 4: 9; How is that you want to turn back to those weak and pitiful spirits? Why do you want to become their slaves all over again? You pay attention to certain days, months, seasons and years.

I'm worried about you Hanni.

Old 03-15-2020, 12:41 AM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times
Quote:
Galatians 2: 20; I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me. I refuse to reject the grace of God. But if a person is put right with God through the law, it means that Christ died for nothing.

Galatians 4: 9; How is that you want to turn back to those weak and pitiful spirits? Why do you want to become their slaves all over again? You pay attention to certain days, months, seasons and years.

I'm worried about you Hanni.
However Hanni does not keep/observe the physical Jewish sabbath

his talk seems to be about the theology

His is in the Hebraic roots/Jehovah witness/7 th day Adventist/Hebraic roots type striving to understand what the worship system means, making revolutionary moves, inciting debate

You have more of a historian type of interest

I feel the way forward indicated by the Christ type is to not argue, debate, etc over our differences

But in the scriptures I do see there is an adversarial spirit/mindset that we can give in to if we let ourselves
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity