Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 08:08 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,670,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWW1962 View Post
Yours is the reasoning that enables people to be ensnared by the doctrines of men presented by theologians.

You may defer to the teachings of men but I prefer the Bible. I know enough to not be misled by Bible interpreters; no matter how many years of experience they have of misleading people in the doctrines of men.

I am in a great position to evaluate and criticize the presentations of Bible teaching. You like to suggest I do not have the knowledge or education, but you have no idea.

LOL! How typical! If someone does not agree to accept the deception you accept, they must be condemned and slapped with labels you feel are derogatory.

I have studied one-on-one with priests, reverends, and pastors from many denominations and the two you have presented are by no means exceptional. Dr. Dean contradicted himself so many times in his presentation that I got tired of writing down the timestamps from the presentation. And on that point:
I thought I was attaking the OSAS principles of salvation.

I find it funny that you say YOU are trying to get through to me. You will not even maintain a conversation and cannot support your beliefs beyond parroting the ideas (copy and paste) and posting links of theologians that you follow.

You do not need to continue a dialog with me, you have not really done so for a long time. However, i will continue to point out the fallacy of the doctrines of men and continue to assert the accurate reading of the Bible over bogus theological interpretations.
Amen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2011, 01:10 PM

20,444 posts, read 12,825,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post
From the letters we have from the Apostles it looks as though they did not understand that Jesus wanted them to use the same words He used and to actually take up His mission as the son of God / son of man. It looks as though they did not continue in His words or they fell away and took the wide gate.John however looks as though in His later years could have understood but was in exile and must have died shortly after.Christianity was meant to spread the word but now it must give birth to a new child as Jesus said.He said they would suffer in the world but then a child would be born.It is time for that birth. This was the plan of God all along that is why He told the disciples they could not follow Him then but at a later time. He was speaking to the disciples who would follow after Elijah comes to restore everything. I am now calling those disciples to gather an army for the Lord, to fear Him and walk in His name.We will be One in the Lord and destroy the sinners, to raise the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

Jesus said to spread the word of the Lord as He did with the same message His Father gave Him but Paul destroyed that message, even though it was meant to be, now what I am telling you is meant to be. It is now time to become the son of man / son of God.I do not blaspheme when I take Jesus words and make them my own, this is what He commanded. This website does not allow me to do this but on others I can, though very few.This is what is coming. As the Lord said, the Spirit of truth will speak what he hears and declare the things that are coming, He will take from what is His and declare it to you. That is what I do , I take His words and make them my own to glorify Him not me. To continue in His word, and take up His mission. Just as the word became flesh now the spirit has become flesh. That spirit is Elijah.Jesus spoke of a time when the son of man is revealed, this is that time. No one has ever done what I am doing that is why Jesus has not come back, He is waiting for the son of man to rise up.Time for the resurrection. The son of man is that resurrection, from death in sin to life in the Lord. Spiritual death and spiritual life.
So, not only is Paul wrong, but so is Peter. Interesting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity