Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 06:39 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,171,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Dear reader,

whoever you are, I have a request, please, Will you please click on the following link below,

A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

even if you don't like reading or even if you are not impressed at all, this is not long! you MUST read it and I must admit after doing my research about this issue, it was the miraculous situation discussed above that has definitely convinced me!

I don't know how you'll feel about it, I pray that even more people take it seriously!

plus, what I would like to mention, yesterday I started a thread entitled "Have you realized anything?" well.. I tried to show you what signs are pointing towards one particular day -- Jan 28th, 2012

I also said, it was a possibility... but now I admit I have been convinced and I am ALL IN FOR ONE DATE!

I was wrong in saying it was a possibility, I dare to say it is certain and it is not easy for me to share it thinking of the replies... but I feel led to do so.. and not only me, I know..

the situation and the incredible witnessing which I read about in the article above completely amazed me, this is undoubtedly the work of God and this time I am not afraid to boldly declare also that the Planned Sudden Destruction of the New World Order and the Rapture of the Bride of Christ takes place onJanuary 28th, 2012 !!

From the Sudden Destruction & Rapture there will be 1335-days until the Second Coming of Jesus AND After the Sudden Destruction & Rapture, the New World Order will have 75 days to prepare the way for the Antichrist regime beginning on April 11, 2012 (These relevant data will be incredibly useful for those left behind)

Now THEN, Roughly two weeks to get right with the Lord, This is a final warning really.. Time is NOW to prepare.. Time is NOW to repent..

as Ron said, "those who do not believe in the Oct 29, 2008 - Sept 23, 2015 - final 7 year timeline with April 11, 2012 being the midpoint, will likely reject January 28, 2012 also"

BUT I DO hope there are people here who will accept the truth.. examine it and pray about it,

More information on the last days,

www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com

I am praying to be found worthy to participate in the rapture, and hoping I'll see you in heaven SOON!

God Bless You All
It is 0832 hours on 29JAN12 where I am and nothing has happened...You sounded so sure of it...Did you get rid of ALL your earthly posessions in anticipation of this event?...I knew of many that did in the turn of the millenium in 1999-2000...They were so sure it would happen and then they were still here...So, they claimed they were off by one year, according to the Hebrew Calendar, and that it would take place in 2001...Again, they found themselves still here...If Jeshua did not know the end, but the Father and it was in HIS keeping, then what would make you so arrogant to believe that the Father would entrust YOU and not His only begotten SON with the knowledge????...

Old 01-29-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
Oh good grief, how many times by how many people over how many decades have set times and dates and every single time its a bust? What part of "no man shall know the hour or day..." don't people get?
Maybe they have Bibles that are missing that statement by Jeshua ha Meshiach...It is not their fault...For Pete's Sake, give them a break...

Old 01-29-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well it's 09:15 on the 29th here and all's well. I'm sure many will be standing by for your public admission that you were wrong.......or will you just come up with yet another date??
Well, it is 0853 here in the states and it just happened so it will get around to you in the next 24 hours, you know with the time zones and all that, I am writing this from Heaven right now (I grabbed my laptop as I was being lifted out of my chair at the kitchen table), so I'll see you tomorrow, OK?...I hope you don't get air-sick...

Old 01-29-2012, 07:09 AM

1,220 posts, read 991,969 times
Default Yawn

Just woke up 20 minutes ago...saw this thread. My heart thumped and I ran to look in on my kids...whew, that was close...

Old 01-29-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
Just woke up 20 minutes ago...saw this thread. My heart thumped and I ran to look in on my kids...whew, that was close...
If it is a fact that your heart thumped then it is a fact that you put too much stock in the claims that people make regarding Yehovaw Elohim Hawyaw giving them revelation of the Day when He did not impart it to His only begotten Son...So, rest easy and just walk as you know you should according to the Scriptures (Torah) and let tomorrow take care of itself...

Old 01-29-2012, 08:12 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,918,538 times
WAKE UP doesntspringtomind! We want some answers dude!

Old 01-29-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
WAKE UP doesntspringtomind! We want some answers dude!
LOL...What?...No response to my post to you?...And I worked very hard on that...

Old 01-29-2012, 09:19 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,918,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
LOL...What?...No response to my post to you?...And I worked very hard on that...
Have to keep a low profile friend. You Christians get upset when heathens like me take a Sunday stroll over here to find out who's predicting the end of the world this week. Anyway, if it has just happened as you say....it's still late!

Old 01-29-2012, 09:39 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,728,634 times
Ah, come on guy's let it go.... !!!

I'm sure the OP is feeling a big let down today.... and I know you Atheist are quite capable of comforting and loving other's when needed regardless christian or not !!

Blessings

Old 01-29-2012, 10:11 AM

230 posts, read 409,221 times
Please disregard my last post. I thought I was being raptured, but it turned out I just had to use the bathroom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity