Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 12:36 PM

73 posts, read 108,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
And this matters to you why?

It should matter to ALL that call themselves children of God!

What does God say about those that bless Israel?

If you are blessing the 'wrong' people and sending support and MONEY to the wrong people.....wouldn't you want to know that?

And shouldn't you put forth the effort to find the RIGHT people?

Shouldn't you search God's word for those curses and find a people that have them so that you will know and understand WHO the true nation of Israel are?

Are there not prophecies based on knowing who the real Israelites are?

If you are looking are the wrong people....how can your prophecies be correct?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 12:40 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccl 12vs13 View Post
It should matter to ALL that call themselves children of God!

What does God say about those that bless Israel?

If you are blessing the 'wrong' people and sending support and MONEY to the wrong people.....wouldn't you want to know that?

And shouldn't you put forth the effort to find the RIGHT people?

Shouldn't you search God's word for those curses and find a people that have them so that you will know and understand WHO the true nation of Israel are?

I suggest you worry about yourself and YOUR relationship with God and let God worry about his chosen people, the Jews

Old 09-19-2013, 12:51 PM

God said Israel would be a weak nation!
God said Israel would be borrowers and NOT lenders of money!
God tells us that wherever Israel finds herself, in whatever nation or country, it would not be good for her!
God said that HE would scatter Israel into all parts of the earth. They would NOT have a choice in the matter!
God tells us that Israel's sons and daughters would be given to another people!
God said that Israel would occupy prisons!
God said that where ever Israel would find herself they would be the tail and not the head.
God said that the people that live around Israel would come up and prosper and do well while Israel would constantly fail!
God said that Israel would be plagued with all sorts of diseases!
God tells us that Israel would build homes and plant fields but not reap the fruits of her labor!

These and even more are the curses that are upon the seed of the true nation of Israel.

Can we look over and find that those that call themselves Jews have the curses of God?

Clealy those that occupy the land are NOT the seed of Israel.

And that means billions of dollars in support is going to a people that are not who they claim to be!

Old 09-19-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
I suggest you worry about yourself and YOUR relationship with God and let God worry about his chosen people, the Jews

Old 09-19-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:

I have made no "prophecies"

Again, the Jews are God's chosen people.

Worry more about YOURSELF and what YOU need to be doing to enter His kingdom, and let HIM worry about the Jews

Old 09-19-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I have made no "prophecies"

Again, the Jews are God's chosen people.

Worry more about YOURSELF and what YOU need to be doing to enter His kingdom, and let HIM worry about the Jews
Yes! The TRUE nation of Israel are God's chosen.....not those that occupy the land today!

And of course you have made no prophecies......God has. And these prophecies are based on the TRUE seed of the nation of Israel!

If those that call themselves Jews do not have the curses of their God upon them they cannot be the true seed of the 12 tribes.

So that would mean there was NOT a gathering in 1948 as many claim.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:55 PM

God said Israel would be a weak nation!
God said Israel would be borrowers and NOT lenders of money!

Based on these 2 curses alone we know that those in the land of Israel today cannot be of the 12 tribes.

Israel is NOT a weak nation as GOd's word say they must be....they own WMD's!

Israel loans money not only to individual's....but to nations! This is NOT a curse as God's word tells us should be the seed of Israel!

Many people AND nations have been fooled!

Jesus already warned us and told us who was lying;

Rev.2
[9]
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Yes! The TRUE nation of Israel are God's chosen.....not those that occupy the land today!

And of course you have made no prophecies......God has. And these prophecies are based on the TRUE seed of the nation of Israel!

If those that call themselves Jews do not have the curses of their God upon them they cannot be the true seed of the 12 tribes.

So that would mean there was NOT a gathering in 1948 as many claim.

You are of course entitled to your opinion.

But that does not make it accurate.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:30 PM

Quote:
You are of course entitled to your opinion.

But that does not make it accurate.

Deut.28
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

[25] The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

[44] He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

[45] Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Please tell me how the above is MY opinion?

These and many more curses are the signs that God, not me, said would be upon the true seed of the nation of Israel if they did not obey.

They did not obey....so these curses, not blessings, MUST be upon the seed of the 12 tribes!

Those in the land today do NOT have these curses...so it is impossible for them to be the true seed of Israel.

This is not opinion...this is a fact.....unless of course you believe that God lied when He said He would curse the seed of Israel if they did not obey!

Old 09-19-2013, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Deut.28
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

[25] The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

[44] He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

[45] Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Please tell me how the above is MY opinion?

These and many more curses are the signs that God, not me, said would be upon the true seed of the nation of Israel if they did not obey.

They did not obey....so these curses, not blessings, MUST be upon the seed of the 12 tribes!

Those in the land today do NOT have these curses...so it is impossible for them to be the true seed of Israel.

This is not opinion...this is a fact.....unless of course you believe that God lied when He said He would curse the seed of Israel if they did not obey!

Your particular interpretation of scripture does not make it fact, it just makes it YOUR interpretation.

I do not know why you want to continue to malign Jews, but it is my opinion that to do so is wrong and not the way God wants me to spend my time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity