Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 03:24 PM

668 posts, read 691,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpus7 View Post
Brother they were not sleeping ! ! !

They were both commiting Adultry in their heart,
and if either one of them is married that is literal Adultry against their spouse,
and also comming under the heading of fornication.

Which are sins against God Our Holy Father ! ! !

You must have missed my later post. They were both married and they admitted it themselves so no speculation or rumors in this case at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2013, 11:46 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,201,874 times
Quote:
Brother they were not sleeping ! ! !

They were both commiting Adultry in their heart,
and if either one of them is married that is literal Adultry against their spouse,
and also comming under the heading of fornication.

Which are sins against God Our Holy Father ! ! !

So what should they have done? I've talked to FBB about this before....Im pretty sure the board all knew about it.

Old 12-26-2013, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
So what should they have done? I've talked to FBB about this before....Im pretty sure the board all knew about it.
I also notice some have made judgments about the pastor and keyboardist without knowing all the facts. There may be something that makes the situation right in God's eyes.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:22 AM

2,341 posts, read 3,498,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FundamentalBibleBeliever View Post
This was many years ago in a church I attended. They both admitted it to the church. So they would be 2 witness's. Do you think we should have more than the one's who did it and admitted it?
NO ... You have the two witness which are needed.

Old 12-26-2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
I also notice some have made judgments about the pastor and keyboardist without knowing all the facts.
This is sinfully wrong. This is not what God wants.

Quote:
There may be something that makes the situation right in God's eyes.
The act itself of the two committing adultery will never be made right in the sight of God ! ! !

Although if either one of them is truly sorry that they have sinned against God,
and truly repent of their sin they can be forgiven, but that is between God and Them alone
and no one else.

Old 12-26-2013, 08:29 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
How can you say these thing when you nor anyone else knows
what goes on in all mens heartsand even womens heart for that matter.

There are some men and women who are like this ... but NOT ALL ! ! !

I based my statements on Vizo, saying all men are "pigs" (his word, not mine) who are pre-programmed to lust after women. So if you have a problem with people thinking all men are pegs I suggest you take it up with Vizio. Perhaps he can explain it to you since he ardently believes it.

Had you read my subsequent post you'd have learned I stated I knew MANY men who weren't "pigs". So the gossip about the pastor and the keyboardist (which sounds like a Lifetime movie) was too good to let pass up. Since I'm not sitting in fundamentalist churches I'm blissfully unaware of the described behavior of the men and women sitting in them. But I'm learning SO much on these threads.

Personally, I believe the "pigs" theory is a lot of rubbish and is used by some men to excuse their bad behavior.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 12-26-2013 at 08:43 AM..

Old 12-26-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:

The act itself of the two committing adultery will never be made right in the sight of God ! ! !

Although if either one of them is truly sorry that they have sinned against God,
and truly repent of their sin they can be forgiven, but that is between God and Them alone
and no one else.

Are you 100% sure about this?

Old 12-26-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Are you 100% sure about this?
About what part ?

Old 12-26-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
About what part ?

These two statements you made:

Quote:

Old 12-26-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
These two statements you made:

What is it that you do not understand of what I wrote ?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity