Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2018, 01:07 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times

Advertisements

Well since we've figured out and implemented a plan to reach and heal the hurting of the world in which we live...a 12 page thread on the proper name to call Christ...why the hell not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2018, 06:02 AM

10,503 posts, read 7,043,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoush21 View Post
A couple a months ago I found out the true names of the most high, and that I've been calling on the wrong names for so long. With my new found knowledge I told these names to my family, but they didn't really care. When I told them that we've been calling on false gods, they replied with the ever so famous
"GOD KNOWS MY HEART". So are they wrong for calling on pagan names.

Here are the names

IN Hebrew it's AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, which mean I AM THAT I AM. Which he told to Moses.

YASHAYA, which means my savior.

Most of us know Jesus isn't Christ's real name, nor YAHWEH(YHWH),Jehovah,Yah,JahEl Shaddai,Yeshua, and etc. Since The Most High isn't the Author of confusion I can only assume he only had one name for us to call on. So are they wrong for proclaiming pagan names, when they know its not his true name?
Even assuming that you are correct, intent trumps everything else. This is pedantic nonsense.

Old 03-26-2018, 06:26 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoush21 View Post
A couple a months ago I found out the true names of the most high, and that I've been calling on the wrong names for so long. With my new found knowledge I told these names to my family, but they didn't really care. When I told them that we've been calling on false gods, they replied with the ever so famous
"GOD KNOWS MY HEART". So are they wrong for calling on pagan names.

Here are the names

IN Hebrew it's AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, which mean I AM THAT I AM. Which he told to Moses.

YASHAYA, which means my savior.

Most of us know Jesus isn't Christ's real name, nor YAHWEH(YHWH),Jehovah,Yah,JahEl Shaddai,Yeshua, and etc. Since The Most High isn't the Author of confusion I can only assume he only had one name for us to call on. So are they wrong for proclaiming pagan names, when they know its not his true name?
Addressing the OP only, and not having read all the post.

#1. AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, which mean I AM THAT I AM, is not God's PERSONAL name. this is "WHAT" God is, NOT "WHO" God is in name.

- WHAT vs WHO -
example, if I would ask you "WHAT" was the first woman Name, many would say "Eve", and they would be in ERROR. see, I asked, "WHAT" was the first woman name, not "Who" was the first woman.

understand, what the woman name was "Adam", yes, this is "WHAT" she was. supportive scripture,
Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".

see, the woman is called Adam because that's "WHAT" she is being a female man of MANKIND. now if I would have asked "WHO" was the first woman was, "Eve" would be correct because "Eve" identifies "WHO" she is and not "WHAT" she is. big difference.

AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, which mean I AM THAT I AM is a verb, and verbs do not identify proper Personal names, only nouns do that.

hope that helped.

PCY.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:27 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post

#1. AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, which mean I AM THAT I AM, is not God's PERSONAL name. this is "WHAT" God is, NOT "WHO" God is in name.

- WHAT vs WHO -
example, if I would ask you "WHAT" was the first woman Name, many would say "Eve", and they would be in ERROR. see, I asked, "WHAT" was the first woman name, not "Who" was the first woman.

understand, what the woman name was "Adam", yes, this is "WHAT" she was. supportive scripture,
Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created".

see, the woman is called Adam because that's "WHAT" she is being a female man of MANKIND. now if I would have asked "WHO" was the first woman was, "Eve" would be correct because "Eve" identifies "WHO" she is and not "WHAT" she is. big difference.

AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH, which mean I AM THAT I AM is a verb, and verbs do not identify proper Personal names, only nouns do that.

hope that helped.

PCY.
You help no one....

Old 03-30-2018, 11:30 PM

911 posts, read 262,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoush21
A couple a months ago I found out the true names of the most high, and that I've been calling on the wrong names for so long.
Wow I thought that WAS THIER NAMES!!

Thank you for this thread......

Old 03-31-2018, 08:17 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,403,105 times
Quote:

- WHAT vs WHO -

hope that helped.

PCY.
Every one ignores the very next verse where God's name is declared by ... God.

EX 3: 15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God (Bad translation as the Hebrew does not have the word Lord in the text. They took God's name out. In Hebrew it was YHWH which is Jehovah in English) , the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

The KJV did do it properly in:

KJV PS 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

VS 14 is not a name but a description and VS 15 is where the Name is.

Old 04-01-2018, 10:28 AM

3,220 posts, read 925,934 times
"The Lord God does nothing without revealing His secrets to His servants the prophets."

"I have revealed your name to those you have given me out of the world." The

"As you sent me into the world so I have sent them"

"If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple then you shall know the truth (God's word)and truth shall set you free. "

Jesus was a prophet and sent His followers as He was sent which supports the statement of prophets knowing God's secrets and name.

Only prophets know God's secrets and see the kingdom of heaven.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:46 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Does Peacegiver have a following or just a different name?

Old 04-01-2018, 05:50 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,403,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
"The Lord God does nothing without revealing His secrets to His servants the prophets."

"I have revealed your name to those you have given me out of the world." The

"As you sent me into the world so I have sent them"

"If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple then you shall know the truth (God's word)and truth shall set you free. "

Jesus was a prophet and sent His followers as He was sent which supports the statement of prophets knowing God's secrets and name.

Only prophets know God's secrets and see the kingdom of heaven.
His name is no secret. It is in the Bible about 7000 times.

Old 04-01-2018, 05:54 PM

10,503 posts, read 7,043,034 times
Quote:

- WHAT vs WHO -

hope that helped.

PCY.
You know, I just don't think God is troubled by such tedious legalisms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity