Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 02:39 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamtheman View Post
“THE SACRED NAME” So what did God The Father say to Moses in 1446 B.C.? In Exodus 3:14 He said “EHJEH ASHER EHJEH.” THUS SHALL YOU SAY TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL: “EHJEH ASHER EHJEH.” “I JE.” JESUS HAS SENT ME TO YOU.” (I am Jesus-by rule the h is silent so it's pronounced JEE) “The beginning, The self-existing, The eternal JE. I am JE, The Alpha & The Omega, The Beginning and The End, The Eternal, JE with us, God with us.” He spoke the same way in Exodus 6:3 “EHJEH ASHER EHJEH.” In the uncorrupted Hebrew Old Testament, God The Father was known as JE, I JE, JEH, EHJEH ASHER EHJEH. In early and modern versions of The New Testament, God The Father was known as JE, JESE, JEUE, JESUE, and of course Jesus or “JESUS.” In Modern Greek is: Ιησούς Χριστός (Jesus Christ). The book of Moses 7:11 And The LORD God gave unto Enoch a commandment that he should baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, which is full of grace and truth, and of the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of the Father and the Son. 35 Behold, I am God; Man of Holiness is My name; Man of Counsel is My name; and Endless and Eternal is My name, also.The Divine name does not change throughout languages, throughout the ages.
(no YAHWEY)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2019, 07:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,347 times
Blessings and Peace Brethren.

2 Timothy 2:15
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

We MUST study. Some learn by listening to others speak, others by reading text, and then you have those who prefer to see examples of visual situations being acted out in real time or pictures that illustrate a concept. At the end of the day, we all must study to learn and show ourselves approved unto the most High. That way we are not confounded in what we say or do.

Hosea 2:16
“And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.”

Right here in the book of Hosea, the most High said that his people would no more call him Baal/Baali. Which when you look up the word Baal, it means master or Lord. The word is also used synonymous with Jehovah.

The Northern Kingdom went off heavily into idolatry after the split. Baal is a deity in the northern kingdom that they prayed to and sacrificed. Baali is just a variation of the name Baal. Strongs Concordance: H1180

Here. Let's take a look at the Israelites and where Baal worship came from, because the most high Ahayah said that the scribes would change the text in our Doctrine of Life.

Jeremiah 8:8
“How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.”

The scribes known as the Masoretes modified and produced documentation from our original Hebrew records with edits to the text that changed some of the words, added vowels, altered names, grammar, etc. to fit their ideology of future Bible interpretation.

If you recall, Enoch was known as a scribe.

Enoch 12:3
"And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me:"

He wrote Biblical documentation that would serve as records for the generations to come in the process of time. Baruch also was known as a scribe. In fact, he was a scribe of Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 36:4
“Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.”

Baruch wrote what Jeremiah had him scribe on scrolls.

We understand that scribes wrote biblical text. What is the importance of this? When the Edomites obtained the records of the Jews after 70 AD, they made all kinds of vain changes and edits.

Exodus 3:14
“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”

This is the name that the most High gave to the Israelites during the time of Moses when he appeared to him in the burning bush. He said go tell the children of Israel that "I AM" sent you.

In the ancient Hebrew tongue the Israelites spoke, the english words "I AM" translates to Ahayah. The phrase "I AM THAT I AM" = Ahayah Ashar Ahayah.

Exodus 3:15
“And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”

He said that is the name of the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob as a memorial forever unto all generations. He did not give us any other name. Not Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahwei, YHWH, Yah, Jah, Lah, El Shaddai, Yahuwah, Yahuwa, Yahuah, not even God (of ancient German origins) none of that. Just Ahayah. That is his name forever and ever unto the children of Israel, the Israelites.

You see the scribes knew according to the prophecies that the seed of Israelites would eventually lose all knowledge of self. Ultimately forgetting their heritage. The enemies of the most High intentionally made changes to the records and published texts in order to throw off the remnant for as long as they could manage. If all Hebrew speaking people knew Exodus 3:14 when they saw it, as soon as the scribes changed that line to say something else, they would have caught it. So instead of changing the text in that verse, they made other subtle adjustments to the biblical texts to include different variations of names.

Let's look at Baal for a minute.

2 Kings 3:1-3
1 "Now Jehoram the son of Ahab began to reign over Israel in Samaria the eighteenth year of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, and reigned twelve years."

During the reign of Jehoram, a king of Northern Kingdom.

2 "And he wrought evil in the sight of the LORD; but not like his father, and like his mother: for he put away the image of Baal that his father had made."

He turned to idolatry. Not like his father though. It says that he put away the image of Baal which his father had made.

Let's look at the image of Baal that his father, Jeroboam, had made.

1 Kings 12:25
25 “Then Jeroboam built Shechem in mount Ephraim, and dwelt therein; and went out from thence, and built Penuel.”

26 “And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:”

Jeroboam was concerned that he would lose power (the people's support) and the Israelites would leave his banner to return to Jerusalem to do sacrifice unto the most high Ahayah.

27 “If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, [even] unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.”

He feared if they returned back to the House of David, their hearts would return unto serving the most High Ahayah in righteousness, and kill him as a result shortly after. What did Jeroboam do?

28 “Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves [of] gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.”

He made two golden calves of gold. Seem familiar? It should. This was the image of Baal that was mentioned in 2 Kings 3: 2. Wait... Doesn't this seem familiar? Maybe we have heard something about golden calves somewhere?

Exodus 32:4
“And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.”

Soon after coming out of Egypt, the children of Israel had Aaron make a golden calf. Ring a bell?
Same calf that was called Baal.

Tobit 1:5 (APOCRYPHA)
“Now all the tribes which together revolted, and the house of my father Nephthali, sacrificed unto the heifer Baal.”

A heifer is a cow right? That calf is called Baal. Child and blood sacrifice rituals in Egypt is what the Northern Kingdom was doing.

Just like the Jews here in America, they are following the customs of the Gentiles. Same thing in Egypt. That is where they received the idea about idol worship.

“And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.”

Now the most High said that in that day, we would no more call him Baali, but Ishi. What does Ishi mean?
Strong's Concordance: H3469
Ishi = "He saves me" or "My Savior"
From the Root Strong's Concordance: H3467
yasha`\Yashaya = "Deliverer", "to save, be saved, be delivered"

There you have it Brethren. Before the letter J was introduced. The scriptures tell us the name of our savior. It is prophesied that we will call him this in the last days. Not Yahoshua, Yeshua, Jesus, Joshua, or any other name. Keep in mind that words and meanings will vary slightly across languages.

Romans 10:13
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

The name is important. If you are walking down the street and your name is James. You hear a voice calling for Timothy, are you going to turn around to say here I am? No. Same way with the most High. He is holy and worthy to be praised. He wants His people to know His name so that we can call upon Him. We cannot act trifling toward the Majesty on high, nor towards his Son whom He sent to save His people from their sins.

John 8:58
“Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”

There it is again. Yasha let them know, but they cannot stand the truth because they lack knowledge. In their lack of knowledge, they struggle against the truth because they walk in darkness.

Jeremiah 3:14
“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:”

Two of a city, right? That means we are not trying to fit in. His saints are trying to regain knowledge of self, truth, and light, in order to know what to do in these last days so that they may be saved out of the coming dangers. Just as the prophesies state.

Ecclesiastes 5:1
“Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.”

Moses was well versed in Egyptology too. When the most high Ahayah showed himself unto him at the bush he told him.

Exodus 3:5
“And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.”

Humble yourself before me.

Ahayah is holy. He is not like the gods of the other nations. He created all things by His Son Yashaya who was made flesh and walked among us. The gods of the other nations are idols, but the Power of the Israelites is the true and living God.

He gave His people, that He chose, a name to call Him by forever, Ahayah.

2 Esdras 5:27
“And among all the multitudes of people thou hast gotten thee one people: and unto this people, whom thou lovedst, thou gavest a law that is approved of all.”

The Israelites are His people, and they are scattered all over the earth. Some look Chinese and only speak Chinese. Some look Iranian and only speak Iranian. Some are African American. Others identify as and even look Caucasian or European in descent.

The Israelites have been taken into captivity by every major nation at some point in history. Egyptian captivity, Cu****e’s of Mesopotamia captivity, Moabite captivity, Canaanite captivity, Midianite captivity, Ammonite captivity, Philistine captivity, Assyrian captivity, Babylonian captivity, Persian captivity, Greek captivity, Roman captivity, even right here and now the American captivity. Historical records document the evidence. Revelations 13:10.

The name is important. What nation of people on Earth today do you know who do not call their king or queen by their name? Only Israelites, or a disrespectful individual.

Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

Man is destroyed because he lacks knowledge. No knowledge of self. We have no idea who we are. Nor does man understand where his Power comes from. The Israelites have forgotten their law and their identity. The name given to them by birth. Their heritage is the Doctrine of Life.

Revelation 1:6
“And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

A nation of kings and priest. This is the only heritage that the Israelites were going to have.

Ecclesiasticus 17:11
“Beside this he gave them knowledge, and the law of life for an heritage.”

A heritage of kings and priest with immortality as their fruit from generation to generation.

So why do people call on Jesus? If there were no J's written in the English language prior to the 1600's, and where did the name Jesus come from and why?

Jesus, aka Zeus, in Greek translates to Iesous. What does Iesous mean? Some say in the Greek, “Iesous” literally translates to “Hail Zeus”. Seem familiar? Zeus is one of the Greek gods on Mt. Olympus right? Calling on Zeus is idolatry. The worship of gods or angels who Fell during the days that Jared (Enoch's dad) reigned. The name you call upon for aid is important. That was the intention of the scribes when the name Jesus was released in the Bibles that we have today. Yah or Jah which originated in Egypt as Lah was the term used to mean Moon. So you call upon the Moon to save you?

As the most High Ahayah has said:

Jeremiah 11:11
“Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.”

He will bring an evil upon man. An evil that they shall not be able to escape. Though in their hearts they cry unto the Creator or heaven and earth, he will not listen. They have setup idols in their hearts and sought not his face. This Book is His face.

Psalms 132:12
“If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.”

We need to be taught His testimony.

Revelation 12:11
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

That is how the righteous will triumph over the wicked in the end. Not by might, but by His Spirit.

Isaiah 34:16
“Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.”

We are commanded to seek out of the Book and read. There is no other book in the world that can match this truth. All knowledge that man has obtained up until this day came from our Creator.

Proverbs 22:6
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

That is how the order was established from the beginning. Hence the term Son of God, or Son of the Power.

Jeremiah 11:14
“Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.”

If man wants to call upon fallen angels, and false gods, or wood and stone to save them our Power tells us not to pray for this people. The scriptures will not contradict itself.

Revelation 22:11
“He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.”

If they do not want to receive the truth in the Bible, we are to let them be. Many people will be offended at the truth, because their deeds are evil. Therefore, they will hate to come to the light.

Ecclesiasticus 17:26
“Turn again to the most High, and turn away from iniquity: for he will lead thee out of darkness into the light of health, and hate thou abomination vehemently.”

This book only teaches one Doctrine. That is the doctrine that we are supposed to follow. Man is fallible, the most High is not.

Acts 17:30
“And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:”

Time to repent and get our minds right. We need to stop tearing each other down and learn to work together in the unity that is in Christ (The Word of Power).

Acts 26:18
“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

This is the reason why Christ came into the world. So that we could bear witness to the truth and cleave to it in the full assurance of faith that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 12:9
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

It is by his grace and mercy that we can endure the tribulations and faint not. We must apply the things that we learn in order to remove error far from our walk in life. When one Israelite is in sin, the whole nation suffers. This is the truth that our people fail to understand until this day, and that is why 2/3's will be cut off. Ahayah changes not.

The name is important. Only a deceiver will tell you that the name of our Power is not important. Do not follow the world.
Are you going to stand before the throne on Judgement Day and call Christ or Ahayah by some other name that a tetragrammaton or heathen told you to call Him?
That awkward silence is going to be really awkward in that moment.

Deuteronomy 5:29
“O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”

Remember Brethren. It is not about how much you know, but how you use it to keep the unity and peace in Christ.

The Brethren at Gathering of Christ Church put together a video to explain the True Name of God. I exhort you to watch the video when you have the time. It cannot hurt to gain some knowledge and understanding of the events that have occurred throughout history.

Link:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAF-dFGPN8&t=7756s[/url]

Old 08-31-2019, 02:21 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 144K View Post
Blessings and Peace Brethren.

2 Timothy 2:15
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

We MUST study. Some learn by listening to others speak, others by reading text, and then you have those who prefer to see examples of visual situations being acted out in real time or pictures that illustrate a concept. At the end of the day, we all must study to learn and show ourselves approved unto the most High. That way we are not confounded in what we say or do.

Right here in the book of Hosea, the most High said that his people would no more call him Baal/Baali. Which when you look up the word Baal, it means master or Lord. The word is also used synonymous with Jehovah.

The Northern Kingdom went off heavily into idolatry after the split. Baal is a deity in the northern kingdom that they prayed to and sacrificed. Baali is just a variation of the name Baal. Strongs Concordance: H1180

Here. Let's take a look at the Israelites and where Baal worship came from, because the most high Ahayah said that the scribes would change the text in our Doctrine of Life.

Jeremiah 8:8
“How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.”

The scribes known as the Masoretes modified and produced documentation from our original Hebrew records with edits to the text that changed some of the words, added vowels, altered names, grammar, etc. to fit their ideology of future Bible interpretation.

If you recall, Enoch was known as a scribe.

Enoch 12:3
"And I, Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me--Enoch the scribe--and said to me:"

He wrote Biblical documentation that would serve as records for the generations to come in the process of time. Baruch also was known as a scribe. In fact, he was a scribe of Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 36:4
“Then Jeremiah called Baruch the son of Neriah: and Baruch wrote from the mouth of Jeremiah all the words of the LORD, which he had spoken unto him, upon a roll of a book.”

Baruch wrote what Jeremiah had him scribe on scrolls.

We understand that scribes wrote biblical text. What is the importance of this? When the Edomites obtained the records of the Jews after 70 AD, they made all kinds of vain changes and edits.

Exodus 3:14
“And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”

This is the name that the most High gave to the Israelites during the time of Moses when he appeared to him in the burning bush. He said go tell the children of Israel that "I AM" sent you.

In the ancient Hebrew tongue the Israelites spoke, the english words "I AM" translates to Ahayah. The phrase "I AM THAT I AM" = Ahayah Ashar Ahayah.

Exodus 3:15
“And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”

He said that is the name of the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob as a memorial forever unto all generations. He did not give us any other name. Not Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahwei, YHWH, Yah, Jah, Lah, El Shaddai, Yahuwah, Yahuwa, Yahuah, not even God (of ancient German origins) none of that. Just Ahayah. That is his name forever and ever unto the children of Israel, the Israelites.

You see the scribes knew according to the prophecies that the seed of Israelites would eventually lose all knowledge of self. Ultimately forgetting their heritage. The enemies of the most High intentionally made changes to the records and published texts in order to throw off the remnant for as long as they could manage. If all Hebrew speaking people knew Exodus 3:14 when they saw it, as soon as the scribes changed that line to say something else, they would have caught it. So instead of changing the text in that verse, they made other subtle adjustments to the biblical texts to include different variations of names.

Let's look at Baal for a minute.

2 Kings 3:1-3
1 "Now Jehoram the son of Ahab began to reign over Israel in Samaria the eighteenth year of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, and reigned twelve years."

During the reign of Jehoram, a king of Northern Kingdom.

2 "And he wrought evil in the sight of the LORD; but not like his father, and like his mother: for he put away the image of Baal that his father had made."

He turned to idolatry. Not like his father though. It says that he put away the image of Baal which his father had made.

Let's look at the image of Baal that his father, Jeroboam, had made.

1 Kings 12:25
25 “Then Jeroboam built Shechem in mount Ephraim, and dwelt therein; and went out from thence, and built Penuel.”

26 “And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:”

Jeroboam was concerned that he would lose power (the people's support) and the Israelites would leave his banner to return to Jerusalem to do sacrifice unto the most high Ahayah.

27 “If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, [even] unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.”

He feared if they returned back to the House of David, their hearts would return unto serving the most High Ahayah in righteousness, and kill him as a result shortly after. What did Jeroboam do?

28 “Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves [of] gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.”

He made two golden calves of gold. Seem familiar? It should. This was the image of Baal that was mentioned in 2 Kings 3: 2. Wait... Doesn't this seem familiar? Maybe we have heard something about golden calves somewhere?

Exodus 32:4
“And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.”

Soon after coming out of Egypt, the children of Israel had Aaron make a golden calf. Ring a bell?
Same calf that was called Baal.

Tobit 1:5 (APOCRYPHA)
“Now all the tribes which together revolted, and the house of my father Nephthali, sacrificed unto the heifer Baal.”

A heifer is a cow right? That calf is called Baal. Child and blood sacrifice rituals in Egypt is what the Northern Kingdom was doing.

Just like the Jews here in America, they are following the customs of the Gentiles. Same thing in Egypt. That is where they received the idea about idol worship.

Now the most High said that in that day, we would no more call him Baali, but Ishi. What does Ishi mean?
Strong's Concordance: H3469
Ishi = "He saves me" or "My Savior"
From the Root Strong's Concordance: H3467
yasha`\Yashaya = "Deliverer", "to save, be saved, be delivered"

There you have it Brethren. Before the letter J was introduced. The scriptures tell us the name of our savior. It is prophesied that we will call him this in the last days. Not Yahoshua, Yeshua, Jesus, Joshua, or any other name. Keep in mind that words and meanings will vary slightly across languages.

Romans 10:13
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

The name is important. If you are walking down the street and your name is James. You hear a voice calling for Timothy, are you going to turn around to say here I am? No. Same way with the most High. He is holy and worthy to be praised. He wants His people to know His name so that we can call upon Him. We cannot act trifling toward the Majesty on high, nor towards his Son whom He sent to save His people from their sins.

John 8:58
“Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”

There it is again. Yasha let them know, but they cannot stand the truth because they lack knowledge. In their lack of knowledge, they struggle against the truth because they walk in darkness.

Jeremiah 3:14
“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:”

Two of a city, right? That means we are not trying to fit in. His saints are trying to regain knowledge of self, truth, and light, in order to know what to do in these last days so that they may be saved out of the coming dangers. Just as the prophesies state.

Ecclesiastes 5:1
“Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.”

Moses was well versed in Egyptology too. When the most high Ahayah showed himself unto him at the bush he told him.

Exodus 3:5
“And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.”

Humble yourself before me.

Ahayah is holy. He is not like the gods of the other nations. He created all things by His Son Yashaya who was made flesh and walked among us. The gods of the other nations are idols, but the Power of the Israelites is the true and living God.

He gave His people, that He chose, a name to call Him by forever, Ahayah.

2 Esdras 5:27
“And among all the multitudes of people thou hast gotten thee one people: and unto this people, whom thou lovedst, thou gavest a law that is approved of all.”

The Israelites are His people, and they are scattered all over the earth. Some look Chinese and only speak Chinese. Some look Iranian and only speak Iranian. Some are African American. Others identify as and even look Caucasian or European in descent.

The Israelites have been taken into captivity by every major nation at some point in history. Egyptian captivity, Cu****e’s of Mesopotamia captivity, Moabite captivity, Canaanite captivity, Midianite captivity, Ammonite captivity, Philistine captivity, Assyrian captivity, Babylonian captivity, Persian captivity, Greek captivity, Roman captivity, even right here and now the American captivity. Historical records document the evidence. Revelations 13:10.

The name is important. What nation of people on Earth today do you know who do not call their king or queen by their name? Only Israelites, or a disrespectful individual.

Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

Man is destroyed because he lacks knowledge. No knowledge of self. We have no idea who we are. Nor does man understand where his Power comes from. The Israelites have forgotten their law and their identity. The name given to them by birth. Their heritage is the Doctrine of Life.

Revelation 1:6
“And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”

A nation of kings and priest. This is the only heritage that the Israelites were going to have.

Ecclesiasticus 17:11
“Beside this he gave them knowledge, and the law of life for an heritage.”

A heritage of kings and priest with immortality as their fruit from generation to generation.

So why do people call on Jesus? If there were no J's written in the English language prior to the 1600's, and where did the name Jesus come from and why?

Jesus, aka Zeus, in Greek translates to Iesous. What does Iesous mean? Some say in the Greek, “Iesous” literally translates to “Hail Zeus”. Seem familiar? Zeus is one of the Greek gods on Mt. Olympus right? Calling on Zeus is idolatry. The worship of gods or angels who Fell during the days that Jared (Enoch's dad) reigned. The name you call upon for aid is important. That was the intention of the scribes when the name Jesus was released in the Bibles that we have today. Yah or Jah which originated in Egypt as Lah was the term used to mean Moon. So you call upon the Moon to save you?

As the most High Ahayah has said:

Jeremiah 11:11
“Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.”

He will bring an evil upon man. An evil that they shall not be able to escape. Though in their hearts they cry unto the Creator or heaven and earth, he will not listen. They have setup idols in their hearts and sought not his face. This Book is His face.

Psalms 132:12
“If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.”

We need to be taught His testimony.

Revelation 12:11
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

That is how the righteous will triumph over the wicked in the end. Not by might, but by His Spirit.

Isaiah 34:16
“Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.”

We are commanded to seek out of the Book and read. There is no other book in the world that can match this truth. All knowledge that man has obtained up until this day came from our Creator.

Proverbs 22:6
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

That is how the order was established from the beginning. Hence the term Son of God, or Son of the Power.

Jeremiah 11:14
“Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.”

If man wants to call upon fallen angels, and false gods, or wood and stone to save them our Power tells us not to pray for this people. The scriptures will not contradict itself.

Revelation 22:11
“He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.”

If they do not want to receive the truth in the Bible, we are to let them be. Many people will be offended at the truth, because their deeds are evil. Therefore, they will hate to come to the light.

Ecclesiasticus 17:26
“Turn again to the most High, and turn away from iniquity: for he will lead thee out of darkness into the light of health, and hate thou abomination vehemently.”

This book only teaches one Doctrine. That is the doctrine that we are supposed to follow. Man is fallible, the most High is not.

Acts 17:30
“And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:”

Time to repent and get our minds right. We need to stop tearing each other down and learn to work together in the unity that is in Christ (The Word of Power).

Acts 26:18
“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”

This is the reason why Christ came into the world. So that we could bear witness to the truth and cleave to it in the full assurance of faith that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 12:9
“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

It is by his grace and mercy that we can endure the tribulations and faint not. We must apply the things that we learn in order to remove error far from our walk in life. When one Israelite is in sin, the whole nation suffers. This is the truth that our people fail to understand until this day, and that is why 2/3's will be cut off. Ahayah changes not.

The name is important. Only a deceiver will tell you that the name of our Power is not important. Do not follow the world.
Are you going to stand before the throne on Judgement Day and call Christ or Ahayah by some other name that a tetragrammaton or heathen told you to call Him?
That awkward silence is going to be really awkward in that moment.

Deuteronomy 5:29
“O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”

Remember Brethren. It is not about how much you know, but how you use it to keep the unity and peace in Christ.

The Brethren at Gathering of Christ Church put together a video to explain the True Name of God. I exhort you to watch the video when you have the time. It cannot hurt to gain some knowledge and understanding of the events that have occurred throughout history.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mAF-dFGPN8&t=7756s
Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 3

14 God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'"

Rashi:

Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)”: “I will be” with them in this predicament “what I will be” with them in their subjugation by other kingdoms. He [Moses] said before Him, “O Lord of the universe! Why should I mention to them another trouble? They have enough [problems] with this one.” He said to him, “You have spoken well. So shall you say, etc.” -[from Ber. 9b] (Not that Moses, God forbid, outsmarted God, but he did not understand what God meant, because originally, when God said, “I will be what I will be,” He told this to Moses alone, and He did not mean that he should tell it to Israel. That is the meaning of “You have spoken well,” for that was My original intention, that you should not tell such things to the children of Israel, only “So shall you say to the children of Israel,” ‘Ehyeh [I will be] has sent me.’” From tractate Berachoth this appears to be the correct interpretation. Give this matter your deliberation.) [Annotation to Rashi] [There appears to be no indication of this interpretation in tractate Berachoth.]

Old 08-31-2019, 01:18 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,703,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 3

14 God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'"

Rashi:

Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)”: “I will be” with them in this predicament “what I will be” with them in their subjugation by other kingdoms. He [Moses] said before Him, “O Lord of the universe! Why should I mention to them another trouble? They have enough [problems] with this one.” He said to him, “You have spoken well. So shall you say, etc.” -[from Ber. 9b] (Not that Moses, God forbid, outsmarted God, but he did not understand what God meant, because originally, when God said, “I will be what I will be,” He told this to Moses alone, and He did not mean that he should tell it to Israel. That is the meaning of “You have spoken well,” for that was My original intention, that you should not tell such things to the children of Israel, only “So shall you say to the children of Israel,” ‘Ehyeh [I will be] has sent me.’” From tractate Berachoth this appears to be the correct interpretation. Give this matter your deliberation.) [Annotation to Rashi] [There appears to be no indication of this interpretation in tractate Berachoth.]
It’s We humans that need labels to communicate with each other in spoken and written language

Spirit doesn’t need spoken and written language

names are for our sake not for Gods sake, the names in scriptures have meaning and I believe are to be understood for what they mean

Old 04-04-2024, 06:55 PM

3 posts, read 474 times
jesus is not The Most Yahuah.
people will worship whoever
they accept as being The Most High.
but for those following Yahuah's laws
and commandments as relayed by
Mashah (moses) it's obvious to me
that there is nothing almighty about
jesus as he is called.

Old 04-04-2024, 07:03 PM

3 posts, read 474 times
Ehjeh Asher ehjeh is not a name it is a statement. How many times is Yahs name spoken in The Writings of Mashah (moses) and the books contained in tanakh. And what is said about the name. How many times will you find I am that I am. Just continue reading

Old 04-05-2024, 03:27 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletBlushtea View Post
jesus is not The Most Yahuah.
people will worship whoever
they accept as being The Most High.
but for those following Yahuah's laws
and commandments as relayed by
Mashah (moses) it's obvious to me
that there is nothing almighty about
jesus as he is called.
There are two (2) LORD/Lords mentioned at Psalm 110 ( King James Version )
One LORD in ALL Upper-Case letters stand for LORD God YHWH
The other Lord, in some lower-case letters stands for Lord Jesus.
Isaiah refers to Jesus as Mighty God but Not as Almighty God.
Both God and Lord are titles and Not proper names.
Jesus never claimed to be YHWH or as above Most Yahuah.
The Tetragrammaton YHWH only applies to God, and Not Lord Jesus.
Jesus believed his God is Creator - Revelation 4:11
The resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him - Revelation 3:12

Old 04-05-2024, 03:29 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletBlushtea View Post
Ehjeh Asher ehjeh is not a name it is a statement. How many times is Yahs name spoken in The Writings of Mashah (moses) and the books contained in tanakh. And what is said about the name. How many times will you find I am that I am. Just continue reading
'I am' is Not a name, but the Tetragrammaton YHWH stands for God's proper name.
Notice what Mashah (Moses) wrote at Genesis 22:14

Old 04-05-2024, 04:41 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,455,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
It turns out that you're another fool who thinks you have some special spiritual awareness. This forum has its share of them.
I should not have called you (kode) a fool (eight years ago). Sorry about that. I see others calling people fools and think how rude and uncalled for that is.

Old 04-05-2024, 05:15 PM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
My parents are deceased now, but I never ever considered calling them by their first names. To me, Mama and Papa was a much more respectful way of addressing them. I call God my Father in Heaven because that is what His Son told us to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity