Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2014, 03:48 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Not at all, read my lips, salvation is not being saved from eternal hell, this is why OSAS is a doctrine of demons, it is based upon a lie. Salvation is salvation from ourselves and the hell we create by being carnally minded. Just like Simeon when we become spiritually made alive, we see and experience the salvation of the Lord in our lives and we go in peace. We see throughout the whole bible folk experiencing the salvation of God. It takes a repentant heart which is the work of the kindness and goodness of God in the first place, and for many of us it means repenting from the concept we have of God, the huge issue why the scribes and could not see the salvation of God.
You are just trying to spin your way out of it. You are trying to argue everyone is saved, and at the same time you argue everyone is not saved. Which is it?

You seem to be saying universalist salvation has nothing to do with life after death, but even then you'd still contradict yourself.

PS Why would the demons preach we are saved though faith in Jesus Christ? Think about what you say.

Old 04-27-2014, 03:57 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You are just trying to spin your way out of it. You are trying to argue everyone is saved, and at the same time you argue everyone is not saved. Which is it?

You seem to be saying universalist salvation has nothing to do with life after death, but even then you'd still contradict yourself.

PS Why would the demons preach we are saved though faith in Jesus Christ? Think about what you say.
Not saved from eternal hell but saved from themselves. All will be saved from themselves when they realize their true identity. Just like the prodigal who came to his senses( realized who he really was) and returned to the ideal that he really is. I understand you having a hard time understanding this.

Demons preach you are saved by Jesus christ from eternal hell .

Old 04-27-2014, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Not saved from eternal hell but saved from themselves. All will be saved from themselves when they realize their true identity. Just like the prodigal who came to his senses( realized who he really was) and returned to the ideal that he really is. I understand you having a hard time understanding this.

Demons preach you are saved by Jesus christ from eternal hell .
You are still deflecting into the hell talk. Is everyone saved as universalists preach? Yes, or no? You have said both, and I'd like to hear which version you are going to stand by.

Old 04-27-2014, 05:20 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:

Actually, he is not. But you are having a difficult time understanding him?
Perhaps, it's because of your preconceived view regarding a persons destiny.

Old 04-27-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
You are still deflecting into the hell talk. Is everyone saved as universalists preach? Yes, or no? You have said both, and I'd like to hear which version you are going to stand by.
No, everyone is saved how pcamps believes and sees what the scripture clearly states. Now stop deflecting (just like all those who are wrapped up in politics do)this on to me because you cannot support what you believe about salvation with scripture.

I will give it you, that universalists do seem to unintentionally come across as though we are saved from eternal hell. I do wish they would state more what the scriptures clearly teach that we are saved from, rather than explaining away (although on the money) eons and correct translations of the word hell. For many want to see salvation from drug addiction or alcoholism or hatred and unforgiveness and all the other burdens in life which we reap from, but how will they hear this salvation unless it is announced to them?.

Last edited by pcamps; 04-27-2014 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Red Wine.

Old 04-27-2014, 06:22 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
To be salted with fire is to be purged from all inequity or personal bias.
Everyone will be purified, either in this life or the next without exception.

"For the Spirit is not a respecter of persons, nor does he play favorites."

Sin and death will loose its hold over; and on humanity in the Lake of Fire.

Old 04-27-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
No, everyone is saved how pcamps believes and sees what the scripture clearly states. Now stop deflecting (just like all those who are wrapped up in politics do)this on to me because you cannot support what you believe about salvation with scripture.
So, people who believe in OSAS are saved. Thank you. It's not what you said earlier, but at least we know where you stand today.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-27-2014 at 07:09 PM..

Old 04-27-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
So, people who believe in OSAS are saved. Thank you. It's not what you said earlier, but at least we know where you stand today. Tomorrow we could be back to something else.
Stop intentionally twisting what i am saying, there is no such thing as being saved from eternal hell. You will eventually be saved from yourself. But if you once saved always saved from eternal hell folk have not put to death completely your earthly nature, you along with all those you believe are damned to eternal hell will suffer the wrath of God. Now how does that feel now the shoe is on the other foot ? Repent from OSAS from ET( it does not exist to be saved from in the first place).

Old 04-27-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Stop intentionally twisting what i am saying, there is no such thing as being saved from eternal hell. You will eventually be saved from yourself. But if you once saved always saved from eternal hell folk have not put to death completely your earthly nature, you along with all those you believe are damned to eternal hell will suffer the wrath of God. Now how does that feel now the shoe is on the other foot ? Repent from OSAS from ET( it does not exist to be saved from in the first place).
You fool no one with these deflections, and attempts to change the topic.

Old 04-27-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
You fool no one with these deflections, and attempts to change the topic.
Thankfully you are no longer able to fool anyone on this forum and its lurkers that you are saved from eternal without supporting it from the bible you claim you not only trust in but will not believe anything that is not in there. Well i have news for you, there is no salvation from eternal in YOUR BIBLE yet you still believe there is

I believe all bible fundamentalists will suffer the wrath of God, based on the belief OSAS from ET, why would you need to put death your earthly nature if you are going to be saved anyway?, clean on the outside, the God you believe in ain't daft and he is not influenced one iota by your boast you believe the bible is the word of God. Lay up for yourselves Treasure in heaven is not saying you believe in Jesus and the bible. Jesus clearly taught.

I tell you what, i will answer any question openly and without reservation about scriptural salvation if you are man enough to do likewise, but it needs scripture to support it. Deal ? This will hopefully put to death this personal vendetta of trying to discredit me with false accusations of deflecting and you going around the mulberry bush to hide the fact that you cannot support salvation, is salvation from eternal hell, rather the hell we have created for ourselves by continually missing the mark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.