Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 08:11 AM

7,325 posts, read 6,947,683 times

Advertisements

The jews hated Jesus because in "their opinion" "based on the things Jesus did and said" Jesus was representing Him self as God .
At the healing of the lepers Luke 17; 11-18 Jesus clearly refers to him self as God .
Because of the Holy Spirit Jesus introduced to me ,there is no reason for me to believe otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 09:16 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,096,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
The jews hated Jesus because in "their opinion" "based on the things Jesus did and said" Jesus was representing Him self as God .
At the healing of the lepers Luke 17; 11-18 Jesus clearly refers to him self as God .
Because of the Holy Spirit Jesus introduced to me ,there is no reason for me to believe otherwise.
He does not refer to Himself as G-d...Where are you reading this?...

Old 05-03-2014, 09:21 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,096,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbrian View Post
John 8:56-59
Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Why did they want to stone him? Because he referred to himself as "I am"

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

You're totally off on this one...But, you are looking at the English translation...

Old 05-03-2014, 12:28 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,250,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
Here is my explanatory effort. The only way to reconcile this
dispute is by explaining it as Siamese Twins (Conjoined Twins). In
other words, two persons in one body. That way, God and Jesus can
be retained as separate persons but SHARING a body. This video
will show:

GINOLJC, to all

Monastic555 you're close. I have read many post as to who the Lord Jesus is. simply put, "GOD ALMIGHTY" in the flesh. our Lord Jesus is the SHARE, not a copy, or a division of persons. nor a single person in flesh, in all oneness. No, none of these things, he's a "elohiym", H430. a Plurality of ONE, meaning a SHARE of himself in flesh and blood while on earth, and glorified in flesh and bone only, no blood. to his natural shared life, supportive scripture, Philippian 2:6. the word to understand is "form". which means nature. and the root of that word will tell us what kind of nature it is that he "shared" with. here is the root word G3313, meros, which means a division, or a share. notice the "a". the Lord Jesus is "a" SHARED nature. that's why John 1:1 should read, "A" God". why the "A", because of his ALLOS NATURE. scripture, Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. notice it said, “a” saviour. but if one read Isaiah 35:4 it say, God is Coming as saviour. "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you”. so who is actually coming to save?. GOD, in human form, (phil 2:7). old testament support for this, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. GOD'S own arm?, yes, his own arm is him, shared in flesh and blood, that brought salvation unto "himself” and the arm of God is Jesus the Christ, God shared in flesh. the SAME PERSON, NOT THREE PERSON, but only one person shared in flesh. and that blood he gave saves us. it was the giving of his NATURAL LIFE, for ours. it is his “BLOOD” that he gave, and blood is the life of the flesh, (see Lev 17:11). this shared life in flesh and blood is call in the Greek, “ANOTHER”, that is G243 ἄλλος allos (al'-los), that's why Philippian 2:6 say he is equal with, not equal to, (as to say a copy, or a division). no but with, meaning shared equally. big difference. he Jesus is equal with himself, (that is God), in nature. that's why one should read vines dictionary definition of another, (allos). and by being begotten of God, born in flesh and blood he is called the "diversity". look up the word “offspring”, and see how the KJV can translate it. this is the share of God in PERSON. supportive scripture to see this plainly, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring, or (the diversity) of David, and the bright and morning star.

so our Lord Jesus is GOD, SHARED in Flesh, and bone, with BLOOD. and after he gave his life on the alter, (the cross). he rose without natural LIFE, (WHICH IS IN THE BLOOD). he is no God-man, NO he is God in flesh. ONE NATURE, two life forces. one eternal, the other temporal. supportive scripture, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. if Jesus the Christ is the only one with immortality, what do that tells us?. yes, he is God.

be blessed.

Old 05-03-2014, 03:09 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,453,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
GINOLJC, to all

Monastic555 you're close. I have read many post as to who the Lord Jesus is. simply put, "GOD ALMIGHTY" in the flesh. our Lord Jesus is the SHARE, not a copy, or a division of persons. nor a single person in flesh, in all oneness. No, none of these things, he's a "elohiym", H430. a Plurality of ONE, meaning a SHARE of himself in flesh and blood while on earth, and glorified in flesh and bone only, no blood. to his natural shared life, supportive scripture, Philippian 2:6. the word to understand is "form". which means nature. and the root of that word will tell us what kind of nature it is that he "shared" with. here is the root word G3313, meros, which means a division, or a share. notice the "a". the Lord Jesus is "a" SHARED nature. that's why John 1:1 should read, "A" God". why the "A", because of his ALLOS NATURE. scripture, Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. notice it said, “a” saviour. but if one read Isaiah 35:4 it say, God is Coming as saviour. "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you”. so who is actually coming to save?. GOD, in human form, (phil 2:7). old testament support for this, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. GOD'S own arm?, yes, his own arm is him, shared in flesh and blood, that brought salvation unto "himself” and the arm of God is Jesus the Christ, God shared in flesh. the SAME PERSON, NOT THREE PERSON, but only one person shared in flesh. and that blood he gave saves us. it was the giving of his NATURAL LIFE, for ours. it is his “BLOOD” that he gave, and blood is the life of the flesh, (see Lev 17:11). this shared life in flesh and blood is call in the Greek, “ANOTHER”, that is G243 ἄλλος allos (al'-los), that's why Philippian 2:6 say he is equal with, not equal to, (as to say a copy, or a division). no but with, meaning shared equally. big difference. he Jesus is equal with himself, (that is God), in nature. that's why one should read vines dictionary definition of another, (allos). and by being begotten of God, born in flesh and blood he is called the "diversity". look up the word “offspring”, and see how the KJV can translate it. this is the share of God in PERSON. supportive scripture to see this plainly, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring, or (the diversity) of David, and the bright and morning star.

so our Lord Jesus is GOD, SHARED in Flesh, and bone, with BLOOD. and after he gave his life on the alter, (the cross). he rose without natural LIFE, (WHICH IS IN THE BLOOD). he is no God-man, NO he is God in flesh. ONE NATURE, two life forces. one eternal, the other temporal. supportive scripture, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. if Jesus the Christ is the only one with immortality, what do that tells us?. yes, he is God.

be blessed.
So God did not die for you?

Old 05-03-2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
So God did not die for you?
you must have missed this part, " it was the giving of his NATURAL LIFE, for ours. it is his “BLOOD” that he gave".

Old 05-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The Parable of the Landlord and Tenants?...
Typically any parable as they all represent someone or something else wouold not be a case of the principle.

Old 05-03-2014, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
you must have missed this part, " it was the giving of his NATURAL LIFE, for ours. it is his “BLOOD” that he gave".
So God did not die for you, correct?

Old 05-03-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
You're totally off on this one...But, you are looking at the English translation...
In Hebrew and Greek there is no connection. He is being misled by poor/biased translations.

Last edited by expatCA; 05-03-2014 at 03:34 PM..

Old 05-03-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
So God did not die for you, correct?
are you missing something?.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity