Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 09:01 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,397,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Respond to what?

You never heard this from me

It is not my fault what some churches teach anymore than it is my fault what you think

Fair enough?
I asked why you called me blind when you agree with me that God is not angry with us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 09:27 AM

598 posts, read 358,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I asked why you called me blind when you agree with me that God is not angry with us?
Because you said this about what I say insinuating most of what I say is not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo

If there's any truth to be found in Livelystone's post,
If this is what you think about what I say you are blind to the truth

Fair enough

Old 01-01-2016, 09:33 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
Quote:
Sin like faith appears as both a noun and a verb

The purpose of the noun is to bring forth a verb in its own image

You alone are responsible for the sins in your life that are verbs

God is responsible for the sin that is living as a noun in you that is a principality AKA a life giving force albeit one already sentenced to death (because it is sin)

God via the Cross is the only way the faith of Jesus Christ that is a noun can come into you.

Acts of faith that come from the faith that is the faith of Jesus Christ are what as known as "signs and wonders" AKA miracles

This is why there are so few miracles these days, especially when compared to the first century church
Is this a Scofield quote or a Kenneth Copeland quote?

Old 01-01-2016, 09:36 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,397,293 times
Quote:
Because you said this about what I say insinuating most of what I say is not true

If this is what you think about what I say you are blind to the truth

Fair enough
So you don't disagree with anything I said:

"If there's any truth to be found in Livelystone's post, aisi, it's that Jesus demonstrated the love, goodness and forgiveness of God for ALL people: Sprinkle that LIFE on the doorpost of your heart , and be set free from the idea (which misses the mark completely, and which kills and destroys) that God is angry with us."

But I'm blind.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Is this a Scofield quote or a Kenneth Copeland quote?
From me

Old 01-01-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
So you don't disagree with anything I said:

"If there's any truth to be found in Livelystone's post, aisi, it's that Jesus demonstrated the love, goodness and forgiveness of God for ALL people: Sprinkle that LIFE on the doorpost of your heart , and be set free from the idea (which misses the mark completely, and which kills and destroys) that God is angry with us."

But I'm blind.

There is much more to it and the same Word that became the flesh (aka soul that is mind will and emotions of a person )of Jesus can become the flesh of any person providing they learn the truth within the Word of God that paves the way for Christ to be formed inn them

All that love you talk about is good but it does not give a new life to someone who has lived their life in sin

Read Hebrews 6 1-3

Old 01-01-2016, 10:52 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,926,004 times
Quote:
The life (spirit) is in the blood
So I'd say that what Jesus meant by "drink my blood" is "Take in my spirit, live in the love I have demonstrated."

Old 01-01-2016, 11:04 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,231,979 times
Quote:
From me
Very much like a linguist...

However, whether NOUN or VERN, it carries the SAME intent.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Very much like a linguist...

However, whether NOUN or VERN, it carries the SAME intent.
No,

The noun is a principality that defines it as life giving force AKA "a spirit"

This is why Paul said……….

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Sin lives in the spirit of man (Adam in us) that is an unclean spirit because of it. Paul called it the law of sin that lived in him in Ro.7:23 where the word "law is used like the law of gravity meaning it is always present in all humans including Christians who are still stuck with Eve (the unclean soul of man)

However there is no sin in the Holy Spirit of God available through Christ "the seed" that is their first step in taking part of the resurrection of Jesus IN THEM !!!!

Whether that seed remains a seed or matures into the Tree of Life with the mind of Christ depends on God and the Christian's submission to Him

Old 01-01-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
So I'd say that what Jesus meant by "drink my blood" is "Take in my spirit, live in the love I have demonstrated."
IMO that would certainly be a part of it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity