Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2016, 12:28 PM

598 posts, read 360,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Where are these signs and wonders (outside of what you have experienced for yourself)?

For a start read the book

I give free e-books
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2016, 12:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,474,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
For a start read the book

I give free e-books
If I read it, will you be open to what I have to say?

Old 01-16-2016, 01:13 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,753,173 times
Quote:
You not return evil for evil ……….. LOL, you must be kidding !

What the heck do you think your first post to me was if not evil ………….. inquiring minds would like to know ?
Perhaps you are more sensitive to the sins of others than to your own.

The evil flee when no man pursueth.

Last edited by Wardendresden; 01-16-2016 at 01:22 PM..

Old 01-16-2016, 01:29 PM

598 posts, read 360,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by , View Post
Oh please lively, if Christ us in you, you use his discernment. It is what you have got that matters, the bible is a poor substitute for not knowing that you have Christ in you and by his knowledge of God we grow in the grace of God
Let me share something with you

The same Word of God that became the Word made Flesh that was Jesus Christ has been preserved for you in the Bible hidden within allegories, and metaphors within the law of God and the words of the apostles, prophet,s and scribes as they appear in the Holy Scriptures starting in Ge.1 and ending in Rev.22

The reason they have been preserved is so those who become 100 fold overcomes will in this life become the same as Jesus was when on earth some 2000 years ago………….. this is when the greater works will become known to the world by a new ministry more powerful than the ministry of the apostles who were a prophecy of the beginning of what is yet to come

The second coming of Christ is not the man/God Jesus ruling over His kingdom on earth through some still to be built temple in Jerusalem, but appearing in the fulness in multiple temples not made with human hands but by the Will of God

As Jesus said he is the Alpha and Omega AKA the beginning and the end

He was in the first Adam before He sinned albeit from a different mother, and He is the last Adam that is what some ( as in the remnant, 144,000 , manifested sons ,24 elders etc etc ) of us who are currently the "in-between" who through God's Word being fulfilled in them may "appear as He appears" at His coming in them

It cannot happen to anyone without them first learning the knowledge of the truth of the foundational doctrines of Christ that are in the Bible……….. (if it is not already too late?)

If you want to have a hope of receiving the fulness of the salvation God has made available for you, you first need to get back on the right track that includes learning the truth of the scriptures

There is no other way

Old 01-16-2016, 01:41 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,978,397 times
Quote:
You not return evil for evil ……….. LOL, you must be kidding !

What the heck do you think your first post to me was if not evil ………….. inquiring minds would like to know ?
This inquiring mind wanted to know and saw no "evil" in Warden's post, so maybe you ncould point out that first post and tell us what you see as evil?

Old 01-16-2016, 02:22 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,824,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
I'm not getting how talking about love to the nth degree on an internet forum brings the righteousness that God requires, that surpasses the law - it doesn't and cannot. There must be more.
Talk is cheap. Besides, the commandment is to love your neighbor, not just talk about it and judge others for not being loving enough.

Old 01-16-2016, 02:24 PM

37,347 posts, read 28,423,854 times
Quote:
Let me share something with you

The same Word of God that became the Word made Flesh that was Jesus Christ has been preserved for you in the Bible hidden within allegories, and metaphors within the law of God and the words of the apostles, prophet,s and scribes as they appear in the Holy Scriptures starting in Ge.1 and ending in Rev.22

The reason they have been preserved is so those who become 100 fold overcomes will in this life become the same as Jesus was when on earth some 2000 years ago………….. this is when the greater works will become known to the world by a new ministry more powerful than the ministry of the apostles who were a prophecy of the beginning of what is yet to come

The second coming of Christ is not the man/God Jesus ruling over His kingdom on earth through some still to be built temple in Jerusalem, but appearing in the fulness in multiple temples not made with human hands but by the Will of God

As Jesus said he is the Alpha and Omega AKA the beginning and the end

He was in the first Adam before He sinned albeit from a different mother, and He is the last Adam that is what some ( as in the remnant, 144,000 , manifested sons ,24 elders etc etc ) of us who are currently the "in-between" who through God's Word being fulfilled in them may "appear as He appears" at His coming in them

It cannot happen to anyone without them first learning the knowledge of the truth of the foundational doctrines of Christ that are in the Bible……….. (if it is not already too late?)

If you want to have a hope of receiving the fulness of the salvation God has made available for you, you first need to get back on the right track that includes learning the truth of the scriptures

There is no other way
O lord help his unbelief In your living word(my example is he) ........ This is the son in whom I am well pleased, listen to him. Listen to him about what ? Teach the bible ? Get out if here ....... Teach the heart of the Father ? Now you're talking

Old 01-16-2016, 02:36 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,034,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I remember making that discovery some years ago and it "called" to me, too. The people who taught it painted a thrilling picture.

Let me ask you a few questions...
What have you personally seen that has indicated to you that we are at the dawn of a new age, and that it is the age of the "manifest sons of God" (msog)?
What do you think would prepare one to be a msog? What would be the necessary characteristics of people who were going to SERVE others in the way that those who preach it describe the role of these msog?
Great questions. I'm not so good at chapter and verse replies, but I'll reply based on the journey I'm on. In answer to your first question, I have personally seen 'the light' on the fallacy of a yet future return of Jesus in a physical body. He entered his kingdom in AD70 and is ruling and reigning in it now. That leaves you with the body of Christ on earth, which is currently quite a poor example of how Jesus lived. The msog will do what Jesus did, so we are looking to see that break out on a bigger scale.

The msog theology is not new - its been around since post WW2. However, many in Christendom know we are at the end of an epoch; 6 days gone, beginning of the70th week, Damascus about to get wasted, whatever you call it, but its not the 'outward' signs of a literal interpretation of revelation - Jesus landing on Mt of Olives physically, or sitting on a physical throne in Jerusalem - its God revealing Jesus to peoples inner man, through the msog. He will shepherd the nations through the msog.

Qualifications for an msog: walking in love, knowing who we are in Christ, allowing the faith and belief of who Christ is in us to do the greater works, being a conduit to minister (serve) what the Father is doing through the Holy Spirit to people. ...walking in love is just a prerequisite - not the be all and end all as is being made out on this forum.

Old 01-16-2016, 03:35 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,753,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Great questions. I'm not so good at chapter and verse replies, but I'll reply based on the journey I'm on. In answer to your first question, I have personally seen 'the light' on the fallacy of a yet future return of Jesus in a physical body. He entered his kingdom in AD70 and is ruling and reigning in it now. That leaves you with the body of Christ on earth, which is currently quite a poor example of how Jesus lived. The msog will do what Jesus did, so we are looking to see that break out on a bigger scale.

The msog theology is not new - its been around since post WW2. However, many in Christendom know we are at the end of an epoch; 6 days gone, beginning of the70th week, Damascus about to get wasted, whatever you call it, but its not the 'outward' signs of a literal interpretation of revelation - Jesus landing on Mt of Olives physically, or sitting on a physical throne in Jerusalem - its God revealing Jesus to peoples inner man, through the msog. He will shepherd the nations through the msog.

Qualifications for an msog: walking in love, knowing who we are in Christ, allowing the faith and belief of who Christ is in us to do the greater works, being a conduit to minister (serve) what the Father is doing through the Holy Spirit to people. ...walking in love is just a prerequisite - not the be all and end all as is being made out on this forum.
I'm not sure I agree with the details on this, but it is certainly closer to the Greek biblical record than all the end times garbage of Hal Lindsey and followers.

But perhaps it is better suited to its own thread, this one being about the Two Great Commandments.

Old 01-16-2016, 04:06 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,034,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
I'm not sure I agree with the details on this, but it is certainly closer to the Greek biblical record than all the end times garbage of Hal Lindsey and followers.

But perhaps it is better suited to its own thread, this one being about the Two Great Commandments.
Not agreeing with the details is fine by me. Let's just get one thing straight though - you're not my internet pastor (...ROFLMAO). It cuts all ways in the Beit Midrash.

I suggest (...just a suggestion) that you and your chums PM Livelystone for his free e-book, you read it, and then we can start that thread. Honestly, it's the best thing I've read for ages. (And note! As per the spiritual law - He isn't speaking for himself on this one - I am). His book has been that recent confirmation of the MSOG theology I mentioned. I still have questions about some things in the book, but for the lower efficiency of handling them 121, it is better they are knocked about in a larger setting.

I was getting the feeling the love crowd were espousing that we should all be one great big bunch of Mother Teresa's, but I can't get out of my head that Paul talks about a demonstration of power, I.e. Signs following, ...no-one would say he wasn't walking in love, or was a resounding gong, so there has to be more, that we should be doing, ...the greater works.

Last edited by Age-enduring; 01-16-2016 at 04:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity