Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2016, 12:41 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times

Advertisements

Memorial Day:

A day for remembering loved ones; it's not a day for prideful arrogance.
Now, ask yourself - how many died who did not share the same lifestyle.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:43 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Ok, if they are all engaging in the same activity, why are heterosexuals not contracting HIV at an equal or greater rate than homosexuals? Got an answer for that, or you just going to run away like usual?
Anal sex does not cause the HIV infection...Period...

Old 05-30-2016, 12:46 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,203,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Anal sex does not cause the HIV infection...Period...
Please don't trouble jeffy with facts. They make him uncomfortable. He prefers to stick with bigoted delusions.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:47 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Duh ... any.
Which.

Quote:
No wonder we in the US need to commemorate Military Veterans Day \ Memorial Day ... being that the US had to bail out Europe twice for it's ineptness and stupidity.
I think you'd better educate yourself a little before making dumbarse statements like that. The two world wars were simply not like the USA cinema has portrayed them. You have clearly got your information from watching John Wayne films rather than reading verifiable history on the subject. Victory in both wars was due to a joint effort by MANY nations. The USA did no more for the effort than Canada or Australia/NZ, European countries, India etc...all of which were fighting for YEARS before your country even bothered to turn up to the party...and you only turned up when you did because you were attacked by Japan. If that hadn't happened you would have stayed home eating apple pie and ice-cream and left us to get on with it...and such was the case in WWI too, you didn't want to know. If we need to thank anyone it certainly wasn't the USA, who only turned up in the last year when the war was a good as won, it was the Russians, who lost SIX MILLION fighting men and TEN MILLION citizens in total, that we need to thank.

I suggest you keep your ignorant comments about something you clearly know nothing about ...to yourself.

Last edited by Rafius; 05-30-2016 at 01:08 PM..

Old 05-30-2016, 12:49 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,051,694 times
Quote:
Duh ... any.

No wonder we in the US need to commemorate Military Veterans Day \ Memorial Day ... being that the US had to bail out Europe twice for it's ineptness and stupidity.

which btw:
  • both of my grand fathers fought in Europe in WW I
  • father fought in WW II
  • 2 uncles fought in WW II
  • uncle fought in Korea
  • brother fought in Vietnam \ Desert Shield
  • brother in the Navy
  • nephew fought in Iraq
Ineptness and stupidity???...No wonder folks are growing less and less intoerant of Christians...They're all a bunch of fakes...

Your brother was in 'Nam AND Desert Storm???...Uh huh...Yea...Right...How many years did he put in?...

Old 05-30-2016, 01:00 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,823,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
650+ posts and still stubborn refusal to acknowledge the association between homosexuality and the HIV rate.
As has been pointed out to you, HIV transmission via heterosexual vaginal intercourse occurs but it is virtually unknown via female homosexual sex. Thus by your tortured AIDS 'logic' (which is anything but logical) women should eschew heterosexuality and instead have sex with other women. Again...

BY
YOUR
LOGIC

You've had this pointed out to you many times. You blithely ignore it. You've got nothing but a flawed, irrelevant, and illogical talking point to regurgitate over and over. You are not merely wrong, you are intentionally dishonest.

Old 05-30-2016, 01:09 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,500,276 times
Quote:
Ineptness and stupidity???...No wonder folks are growing less and less intoerant of Christians...They're all a bunch of fakes...

Your brother was in 'Nam AND Desert Storm???...Uh huh...Yea...Right...How many years did he put in?...
UH huh ..... Right.
I didn't say Storm ... I said "Shield". There is a difference.

No wonder those who embrace mysticism here consider the Jewish OT as nothing more barbaric neanderthals.

btw ... I do not have to prove myself to you or any other non-compliant TOS

Old 05-30-2016, 01:15 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,500,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Which.

I think you'd better educate yourself a little before making dumbarse statements like that. The two world wars were simply not like the USA cinema has portrayed them. You have clearly got your information from watching John Wayne films rather than reading verifiable history on the subject. Victory in both wars was due to a joint effort by MANY nations. The USA did no more for the effort than Canada or Australia/NZ, European countries, India etc...all of which were fighting for YEARS before your country even bothered to turn up to the party...and you only turned up when you did because you were attacked by Japan. If that hadn't happened you would have stayed home eating apple pie and ice-cream and left us to get on with it...and such was the case in WWI too, you didn't want to know. If we need to thank anyone it certainly wasn't the USA, who only turned up in the last year when the war was a good as won, it was the Russians, who lost SIX MILLION fighting men and TEN MILLION citizens in total, that we need to thank.

I suggest you keep your ignorant comments about something you clearly know nothing about ...to yourself.
Too bad ... we fought \ we turned the tide and we sacrificed for people like you.

Much to your dismay the ignorance is yours buddy ..... it's called History Channel.

Old 05-30-2016, 01:58 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times
Quote:

It's possible. I'm from a military family and I have a brother who was in both Desert Storm and Vietnam. He did three tours in Vietnam starting at age 19. He enlisted straight out of high school. Career military. Over thirty years service.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 05-30-2016 at 02:07 PM..

Old 05-30-2016, 02:03 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,867,056 times
Quote:
Too bad ... we fought \ we turned the tide and we sacrificed for people like you.
So did many other countries and they were in it for far longer than the USA...and you didn't 'turn the tide' at all; the tide was turned by the Russians at Stalingrad in 1942. In case you don't know, the USA didn't even turn up until 1942 and that was in North Africa not Europe and then it was only a small handful of you. Most Americans spent their time in relative safety in Britain and didn't start fighting in Europe until June 1944.

Again, we are off topic. If you want to discuss it I'll be more than happy to expose your ignorance and whip your arse on in the appropriate forum. Defeating your ignorance on this subject will be easy. What do you say. Are you up for it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity