Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2016, 07:43 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,127,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
In other words "sin" for Christians is based on harm and not some pronouncement from on high, and no one has demonstrated harm in a committed homosexual relationship.
Eh...I was being facetious....Read the post I was replying to...

Old 05-30-2016, 08:11 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,393,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
650+ posts and still stubborn refusal to acknowledge the association between homosexuality and the HIV rate.
An association you have built out of misusing, misrepresenting, and even wholesale inventing statistics. All of which you have been corrected on before.... but the stubborn refusal to acknowledge this is yours, not anyone elses.

Old 05-30-2016, 10:56 AM

10,099 posts, read 5,766,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Gee...Only homosexuals get AIDS?...
Outside of Africa, they are the most affected population. Gee, ya think if you knew that a certain lifestyle spreads disease, you might wanna at least warn people about it.

Old 05-30-2016, 10:59 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,897,740 times
Quote:
Outside of Africa, they are the most affected population. Gee, ya think if you knew that a certain lifestyle spreads disease, you might wanna at least warn people about it.
What sexual activity do homosexuals engage in that heterosexuals do not?

Old 05-30-2016, 11:26 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,528,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
the sexual activity that homosexuals engage in between each other

FYI: Novice European word shell games are best kept over there ... those in the US who do word shell games are better at it here.

Old 05-30-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
the sexual activity that homosexuals engage in between each other.
Which would be what?

Old 05-30-2016, 12:14 PM

10,099 posts, read 5,766,235 times
Quote:
Ok, if they are all engaging in the same activity, why are heterosexuals not contracting HIV at an equal or greater rate than homosexuals? Got an answer for that, or you just going to run away like usual?

Old 05-30-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Ok, if they are all engaging in the same activity, why are heterosexuals not contracting HIV at an equal or greater rate than homosexuals? Got an answer for that, or you just going to run away like usual?
You haven't answered the question. You don't get to answer a question with a question.

Also, please support your accusation that I run from questions by giving the post numbers where I have not answered questions put to me. Put your money where your mouth is or prove yet again (not that any more proof is needed) that you are a liar and a fraud.

Old 05-30-2016, 12:32 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,528,976 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
the sexual activity that homosexuals engage in between each other
Quote:
Which would be what?
Duh ... any.

No wonder we in the US need to commemorate Military Veterans Day \ Memorial Day ... being that the US had to bail out Europe twice for it's ineptness and stupidity.

which btw:
  • both of my grand fathers fought in Europe in WW I
  • father fought in WW II
  • 2 uncles fought in WW II
  • uncle fought in Korea
  • brother fought in Vietnam \ Desert Shield
  • brother in the Navy
  • nephew fought in Iraq

Old 05-30-2016, 12:39 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,127,048 times
Quote:
That's about the most ignorant statement I have ever heard in awhile...AIDS was "developed" in the 50s when when three countries were racing to be the first nation to discover a cure for polio...The US, France and Belgium, if memory serves, the Belgians were using, I think, Chimpanzees in Western Africa to grow cultures by using the primate's kidney...They had created the vaccine before anyone else and innoculated, 2.5 million West Africans with their polio vaccine...It wasn't until the latter 60s or early 70s that those West Africans were getting sick and dieing...It was discovered that the Belgians had, in their rush to be the first, accidently ended up using some primates that had the SIDS virus causing the virus to jump species...So, it wasn't some homosexual getting bit by a monkey...And the first people with AIDS were mostly straight people with families and not a majority of homosexuals...

So, you wanna tell us that AIDS is caused and spread because of the homosexuals???...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity