Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2016, 10:10 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,539,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Take your message back to the demons from whence it came and tell them to keep it in hell as the damned message it deserves.

1) God created male \ female Matthew 19:4 Mark 10:6 ~ Jesus

2) God created female to be the suitable partner for male Genesis 2:18-23

3) God created them both so be " man united to his wife, and they become one flesh" Genesis 2:24, Mark 10:8 ~ Jesus

It is outright blasphemous to claim that "God created homosexuals" ... God did not
It is outright blasphemous to claim that "God created homosexuals and saw it was good" ... God did not
It is outright blasphemous to claim that "Jesus never spoke about the subject" ... Jesus did
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
It is outright blasphemous to claim that "God created homosexuals" ... God did not
Did so.

It is outright blasphemous to claim that "God created homosexuals and saw it was good" ... God did not
Did so.

It is outright blasphemous to claim that "Jesus never spoke about the subject" ... Jesus did
Did not.
It's obvious why you needed to exclude what you did.
Ultimately your hating of the truth has no effect unto me.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:11 AM

10,103 posts, read 5,775,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
It appears that your god brought you and your ilk into the world to be anti-homosexual warriors. Please read the comments below this absurd article in WND. Lesbian couple in Disney’s ‘Finding Dory’?
Looks like plenty of people share my beliefs out there. We're sick and tired of having homosexuality pushed on us in every form of media. Now you can't even take your kids to see a Disney movie without this propaganda garbage.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:12 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,335,242 times
i still cannot understand why this matters to all the cultist evangelicals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Looks like plenty of people share my beliefs out there. We're sick and tired of having homosexuality pushed on us in every form of media. Now you can't even take your kids to see a Disney movie without this propaganda garbage.
I am SICK and TIRED of heterosexual being pushed on us as the ONLY acceptable NORM. Can't even go to a Disney movie without seeing HETEROSEXUALS in action.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:14 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,335,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
It's obvious why you needed to exclude what you did.
Ultimately your hating of the truth has no effect unto me.
maybe because the truth is elusive to you?

Old 05-31-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Perhaps he was bi-sexual.

Yes let's just make things up now, huh? The fact that your side won't even remotely consider the possibility that the passages are talking about close friendship just goes to show the agenda here being the need to promote homosexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post

So you won't answer that simple question and it's not the first simple question you have run from on this forum. Of course you won't answer it, nor did I expect you to answer it. You won't answer it because to do so would show you to be the bigot that you are.

Nor can you support your claim that I have never answered your questions by showing posts were that is evident so that makes you a liar and a fraud. Well done 'Christian'. You have confirmed our thoughts.

Ask me a valid question and I'll answer. I won't bother with silly trap questions. I know exactly where you are going with your question. I asked you a valid question and you continue to run away from it. If you are accusing me of running away for doing the same thing then I guess that makes you a hypocrite.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:20 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,308,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
His FODI is impenetrable.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
No, pedophilia is not viewed as a sexual orientation, it's a paraphilia. Regardless, maybe God did create it. In Biblical days, girls were married off when they were kids. But today, we view that as way too young to have a relationship, and thus pedophilia will never be comparable to same-sex adults in consensual relationships.
Well then, I can simply claim that homosexuality is a paraphilia. It's abnormal. One only has to look at the physical design of the two genders and see that they were meant to compliment each other in a relationship. A child needs both a father and a mother as well. That's what God created.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:44 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,909,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Yes let's just make things up now, huh?
I'm not making things up. I'm simply saying that perhaps he was bi-sexual. Do you not understand the definition of the word 'perhaps'? I know that you are American and, as such, English grammar is a mystery to you but it's easy enough to look it up.

Quote:
Ask me a valid question and I'll answer.
It was a valid question and a very simple one too.

What sexual activity do homosexuals engage in that heterosexuals do not?

Quote:
I won't bother with silly trap questions.
It's not a trap question. It's that you perceive it as a trap question because you dropped yourself in it by shouting off your bigoted mouth before thinking what you were saying.

Quote:
I know exactly where you are going with your question.
Then in that case you see that answering it will show you to be a bigot...and that's why you are refusing to answer it.

Quote:
I asked you a valid question and you continue to run away from it.
Not running at all nor have I ever run from your questions and I have proven that by showing you to be a liar by challenging you to support your lies. You cannot show me one single post of mine where I have run from your questions and you know it. That is why you are making dumb-arse excuses about not wanting to go back to find examples to support the claim you made. In most people's books, that makes you intellectually bankrupt and a liar to boot.

Nor was your question valid because what you did was avoid answering my question by asking me a question of your own. More intellectual bankruptcy from you...not that we expect anything other than that from you.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
His FODI is impenetrable.
Which the father of lies resided to that same conclusion when Jesus quoted the Bible back to his half truths.

And since we Christians share in Jesus' victory, guess where that leaves you?

Old 05-31-2016, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
or maybe your conclusions results from being a sore loser.

1) God created male \ female Matthew 19:4 Mark 10:6 ~ Jesus

2) God created female to be the suitable partner for male Genesis 2:18-23

3) God created them both so be " man united to his wife, and they become one flesh" Genesis 2:24, Mark 10:8 ~ Jesus

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity