Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 09:13 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It's not always about winning. Sometimes, it's merely about learning.
THAT'S winning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2017, 11:00 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
For whatever reason, some believe that God loves them but not others.
It's what has been taught in ignorance and believed without questioning.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:30 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Powerful statement. I'm so thankful to be free from believing in a false and warped image of God that makes him out to be a bigot, raging, frothing and foaming at the mouth beast. His Name is Holy and this perversion of God's image will go into oblivion, never to rise again.
Amen! From your words to God's ear, RainMusic!!

Old 03-12-2017, 08:41 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
I judge as I hear and my judgment is righteous because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me.
NO you judge using a faulty standard developed by MEN and intended to CONTROL the masses, oppress women, inflict shame on the marginalized, cast doubt on those who have a personal relationship with God, you perpetuate an archaic system of vengeance, manipulation and elitism that say BE LIKE ME IN EVERY WAY and then, possible, just maybe you too can have eternal life..

FLASH, ETERNAL LIFE IS NOT YOURS TO GIVE... it belongs to Jesus and He hands it out as He sees fit---

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 03-12-2017 at 08:59 AM..

Old 03-12-2017, 03:02 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
NO you judge using a faulty standard developed by MEN and intended to CONTROL the masses, oppress women, inflict shame on the marginalized, cast doubt on those who have a personal relationship with God, you perpetuate an archaic system of vengeance, manipulation and elitism that say BE LIKE ME IN EVERY WAY and then, possible, just maybe you too can have eternal life..

FLASH, ETERNAL LIFE IS NOT YOURS TO GIVE... it belongs to Jesus and He hands it out as He sees fit---
Oh, you couldn't be more wrong. You misunderstand my statement which Jesus gave me and sent me with.

I give my sheep eternal life but you are not among my sheep so you have no eyes to see or ears to hear.

My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life and they will never perish.

You I do not know.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Oh, you couldn't be more wrong. You misunderstand my statement which Jesus gave me and sent me with.

I give my sheep eternal life but you are not among my sheep so you have no eyes to see or ears to hear.

My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life and they will never perish.

You I do not know.
Jesus said I know zman, who is peacegiver?

Old 03-13-2017, 12:40 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Jesus said I know zman, who is peacegiver?
HaHa.

Old 03-14-2017, 02:52 AM

Quote:
HaHa.
who are you to mock Jesus......

Old 03-14-2017, 03:25 AM

678 posts, read 438,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northnomad View Post
In my meditations
last night Jesus came and said something interesting.

"Eeeehgh. Man, oh man. That Ronkonkonkonanative dude really gets on my holy ****. Thinks he knows it all. Ugh. He's the first person I just cannot find any love for."
Hallo!
1. Jesus does NOT think, nor talk trash like that, which you know, or should. How about you get to 1st. know Jesus.
&
2. Meditations are NOT safe. Why? - as you "empty" yourself, any ole creep (as per your post here) can take over your neurology, & you get fried. - Medicine can fry you too, aka "drugs, & ECt"

Really, get to know Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity