Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 11:01 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,616,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
What a strange question. Are good and bad equally acceptable to you? Are you okay with being either?
"acceptable" is a human construct. Things are what they are. We need punishment for some of us. We all are not playing with the same cards. some have 52 cards, its just that two are jokers. Some don't even know there are decks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 11:06 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,737,802 times
right just because the Lord forgave the the man on the cross next to him because he completely repented and bowed to the Lord of creation right there in his heart , but that didn't mean anyone took that man down from the cross! He died from the consequences of his own sins. because no one is forgiven the consequences for their sins now.

If your sins release death into your life you will reap that specific kinds of death and to the same degree you released them or more because sins is a seed which creates entities which create more seeds.. etc. . but in him we are forgiven that part of the consequences and condemnation that will last for eternity. thus killing the plant and the new seeds but not the consequences created by that death released >

I mean life is a plant that keeps giving life , it has the power to keep creating fruits and seeds ( children etc) etc.... acting contrary to life and goodness becomes a plant creating death fruits and seeds of death. our deeds create authorities which keeps going beyond the deeds itself .
those powers( the plant ) of seed of death that your sin created were paid for if you repent .. but only if we have repented and, and by choosing to reap our ( consequences ) sins in him now and in this life try and fix it (repay) with others what is due them legally , do we then begin to earn rewards in him . by acts that are completely contrary to the demands of the spit and dirt and mud that our fleshly self might think it wants now . but when you know the real laws of reaping and sowing and sin as an power created by mens deeds , you realize that sin is a seed and that seed will make a plant that has more seeds and so on. do you want to sin that bad to reap the seeds of sin and death and pain and misery that just one say act of usurping other will created possibly going on forever and how that seed sown to the wind can create into your life now and later ?

" God is not mocked , as (all) men( mankind) sows so shall they reap" in this life and or in the next every single bit of sins committed against another person or God will be repaid legally and or reaped legally now and or later . and the seeds of his life and goodness and truth from that sown will reap in life goodness and truth into your life now and later .. what do you really want to sow into your life and your eternity for now and then ? that is the question every soul answers by every deed they do or do not do now and if they repent or not . by repenting they thus end the plant /power of it in their life but maybe not what that plant will create once released into others lives.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-05-2016 at 11:26 AM..

Old 11-05-2016, 11:19 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,943,946 times
Sin is the absence of obedience to God.
Jesus provided the capacity to have fellowship with God via the Holy Spirit.
Obeying God via the tutelage of the Holy Spirit one does not sin.
Jesus requires repentance , = turning from self govern to God's govern.
If one is with out Gods govern, he is yet in sin.
One that behaves because they fallow the instruction of men ,will usually misbehave when men are not looking.
One that behaves because thy know God is always aware of them in all they say and do ,is different .
Jesus said , All we speak , even idle conversation will be accountable on that day. (of Judgment)
Jesus said ," Blessed are they that do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled." Righteousness is, "obedience to God real time". This is a fact held through out the old testament and Jesus teaching .

Old 11-05-2016, 11:26 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,609,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny74 View Post
What is the point of being good if everyone is forgiven anyway?? Where is the justice for those who were wronged, if God just forgives the perpetrators as long as they believe in Jesus?
God does not forgive sinners just because they "believe in Jesus".

That concept is heresy and not what Jesus said, and not what the
Apostles taught either.

Old 11-05-2016, 02:42 PM

the ancient ( preflood) Book of Enoch says this and I find it interesting How the goal has always been the same to all who do not wish to be judged , but wish to judge themselves with righteous judgement so they need no judgement day and receive only a " judgement as in a rewards day.
[Chapter 81]
1 And he said unto me:
' Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets,
And read what is written thereon,
And mark every individual fact.'
2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh 3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations. And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of glory for ever, in that He has made all the works of the world,
And I extolled the Lord because of His patience,
And blessed Him because of the children of men.
4 And after that I said:
' Blessed is the man who dies in righteousness and goodness,
Concerning whom there is no book of unrighteousness written,
And against whom no day of judgement shall be found.'

people claim all the time
" well God is my judge , only he can judge me " DO they really want to be judged by a righteous God they don't really believe in. I don't want to be judge by him because I believe only he is good .. such fools !
ONLY through Jesus Christ and his power over death is there is a way that no judgment day is possible .
yet men they seek to be judged by God .. when God begs us to judge yourselves rightly!

only in a walk and faith in Jesus and his overcoming of the powers and authority of death and through his goodness and his spirit's lessons and truth to our souls is that which Enoch praises Him for even making a way so that not any sort of ' judgement day" is a possibility for us !
so would you prefer to judge( and thus possibly have to condemn ) your own children or to have themselves judge themselves rightly and ask that they understand in order to make that judgement of themselves more rightly / righteously? well God preferred that he would not have to judge anyone either. but sin must come to a complete end. because he will have his children with him.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s62L_19mqnY is this proof that the seeds of your sins and sins of unrighteous judgments grows are like a plant and they will grow and fruit and it will be reaped to the same degree only mutiplied ?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:08 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,642,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

Apostles taught either.
i disagree. you are forgiven. i can show you where, and you already know where, i'm sure. you must still reap what you sow, however. So, no longer a slave leaving Egypt, and likely to to die in the Wilderness, from reaping. I still repped you for the name, tho.

Old 11-11-2016, 12:10 AM

709 posts, read 378,794 times
We have to understand that to believe in the Lord is to follow him. It is not just a word, but it is a act, act away from sin, and even act against sin.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
right just because the Lord forgave the the man on the cross next to him because he completely repented and bowed to the Lord of creation right there in his heart , but that didn't mean anyone took that man down from the cross! He died from the consequences of his own sins. because no one is forgiven the consequences for their sins now.
nice. well, all are forgiven; but all must reap what they sow. a child is "forgiven" for sticking their hand in a fire; but the burn is still there, right, forgiveness does not make the pain go away

Old 11-11-2016, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Sin is the absence of obedience to God.
Jesus provided the capacity to have fellowship with God via the Holy Spirit.
Obeying God via the tutelage of the Holy Spirit one does not sin.
Jesus requires repentance , = turning from self govern to God's govern.
If one is with out Gods govern, he is yet in sin.
One that behaves because they fallow the instruction of men ,will usually misbehave when men are not looking.
One that behaves because thy know God is always aware of them in all they say and do ,is different .
Jesus said , All we speak , even idle conversation will be accountable on that day. (of Judgment)
Jesus said ," Blessed are they that do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled." Righteousness is, "obedience to God real time". This is a fact held through out the old testament and Jesus teaching .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post

Apostles taught either.
Quote:
the ancient ( preflood) Book of Enoch says this and I find it interesting How the goal has always been the same to all who do not wish to be judged , but wish to judge themselves with righteous judgement so they need no judgement day and receive only a " judgement as in a rewards day.
[Chapter 81]
1 And he said unto me:
' Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets,
And read what is written thereon,
And mark every individual fact.'
2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh 3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations. And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of glory for ever, in that He has made all the works of the world,
And I extolled the Lord because of His patience,
And blessed Him because of the children of men.
4 And after that I said:
' Blessed is the man who dies in righteousness and goodness,
Concerning whom there is no book of unrighteousness written,
And against whom no day of judgement shall be found.'

people claim all the time
" well God is my judge , only he can judge me " DO they really want to be judged by a righteous God they don't really believe in. I don't want to be judge by him because I believe only he is good .. such fools !
ONLY through Jesus Christ and his power over death is there is a way that no judgment day is possible .
yet men they seek to be judged by God .. when God begs us to judge yourselves rightly!

only in a walk and faith in Jesus and his overcoming of the powers and authority of death and through his goodness and his spirit's lessons and truth to our souls is that which Enoch praises Him for even making a way so that not any sort of ' judgement day" is a possibility for us !
so would you prefer to judge( and thus possibly have to condemn ) your own children or to have themselves judge themselves rightly and ask that they understand in order to make that judgement of themselves more rightly / righteously? well God preferred that he would not have to judge anyone either. but sin must come to a complete end. because he will have his children with him.
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s62L_19mqnY is this proof that the seeds of your sins and sins of unrighteous judgments grows are like a plant and they will grow and fruit and it will be reaped to the same degree only mutiplied ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
We have to understand that to believe in the Lord is to follow him. It is not just a word, but it is a act, act away from sin, and even act against sin.
sin, sin, sin, sin, sin
yikes, people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity