Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2017, 05:17 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,059,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is impossible to reach the higher Zoe kingdom to be able go recline with Abraham, Isaac , and Jacob if you are wealthy. If a person has never really given up everything he owns and has, and even given himself as a servant, it's that he can never know.

You take a guy that owns a ten thousand dollar car and he owns a trailor, he has 5,000 bucks in the bank.

This person goes out and finds a needy person, a very particular needy person that God had already named because of promises.

The person finds his needy guy and he does what God promises and what Jesus promises, he gives up everything, his cash, car, house. As a servant who knows he is a servant, he knows that he really has no right to own anything, and he he also knows who to serve, he says,'' what do I have to do with all these responibilities of worldly things when I was just born a servant?''

Moses was born in the most wealthy of houses.

The Earth wants to flirt, it also wants to serve, and even commanding the spirirts of beasts in your favor, and this is one great difference between Elijah and Elisha,.

Elisha was truly given the Earth after he had left his whole world behind, it wasn't that Elisha called two she bears, it was because the Earth loved Elisha, it had been given to him. He had inherited the Earth, and who can inherit the Earth while they still believe in the works of their hands?

That is Cain.

The disciples gave up lively hoods and husbands and wives sold houses to live like bums?

Is that what Jesus tells us to do?

Why?

''O daughters of Jerusalem, do not seek love until it is time.''

But there is supposed to come a time.

What happens to a person who has given up everything is insanity to the world, but to the person who has given up everything, he laughs because he realises that by giving up everything, he now owns everything.

Before he even asks, it is given.

Benny Hin will never know what it means to own the Earth, he will never realise the spirit of the Earth. When those disciples wiped the dust off their feet as a witness, it is because the Earth is a living and breathing legal witness who will testify of all.
You assume and judge me unrighteously. How do you know the earth doesn't love me and I haven't already walked out what you are saying? I know the 3 levels of prayer because I've BEEN THERE, walked into the 3rd (the silent prayer), and before I ask, what I need is provided. How do you think I was healed so many times without prayer? THIS EARTH that I am in, also responds to the Spirit (as does the "earth" of others when He speaks to me to command healing to come forth), and as I've shared with you privately, so did the natural one.

And yet I don't see Elijah as a bad thing, but as a type of the flesh of Him that I needed to "see"/perceive as removed, as the husk off the grain of the Christ within, so I was no worshipping Nehushtan. Thus is the requirement for the double portion, ie. the Spirit Seed Son AND the Father (when you've seen ME/Spirit Seed Son, you've seen the Father).

G-d the Father saying He was not in the fire, ect., only meant that He MOVED from one to another to make Elijah move, just as He had to dry up the river to make him move on. It doesn't mean His provision was never in the river....or the fire. Father has been busy raising up sons that are neither male nor female after the flesh, not because they are either/or, but because they are BOTH. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2017, 06:45 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,350,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
You assume and judge me unrighteously. How do you know the earth doesn't love me and I haven't already walked out what you are saying? I know the 3 levels of prayer because I've BEEN THERE, walked into the 3rd (the silent prayer), and before I ask, what I need is provided. How do you think I was healed so many times without prayer? THIS EARTH that I am in, also responds to the Spirit (as does the "earth" of others when He speaks to me to command healing to come forth), and as I've shared with you privately, so did the natural one.

And yet I don't see Elijah as a bad thing, but as a type of the flesh of Him that I needed to "see"/perceive as removed, as the husk off the grain of the Christ within, so I was no worshipping Nehushtan. Thus is the requirement for the double portion, ie. the Spirit Seed Son AND the Father (when you've seen ME/Spirit Seed Son, you've seen the Father).

G-d the Father saying He was not in the fire, ect., only meant that He MOVED from one to another to make Elijah move, just as He had to dry up the river to make him move on. It doesn't mean His provision was never in the river....or the fire. Father has been busy raising up sons that are neither male nor female after the flesh, not because they are either/or, but because they are BOTH. Peace
You make it so complicated (I know how you are coming to your conclusions), so does Hanny Flav. He's a long distance preacher, like yourself , but If left with a choice between you and him, HF everyime he's humble with it you continuously boast in yourself.Namaste

Old 05-14-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You make it so complicated (I know how you are coming to your conclusions), so does Hanny Flav. He's a long distance preacher, like yourself , but If left with a choice between you and him, HF everyime he's humble with it you continuously boast in yourself.Namaste

It's sad that you can't tell the difference between boasting in yourself and boasting in what the LORD has done, and you use it as an excuse to try to bring shame and condemnation, while you preach endlessly about that NOT being what you're about.

And if you find it complicated, take it up with the Lord, because that is how HE taught me the principles. Peace

Old 05-14-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
It's sad that you can't tell the difference between boasting in yourself and boasting in what the LORD has done, and you use it as an excuse to try to bring shame and condemnation, while you preach endlessly about that NOT being what you're about.

And if you find it complicated, take it up with the Lord, because that is how HE taught me the principles. Peace
I fully understand what is boasting in the Lord and boasting in self like you do. You would be amazed how many of us like you believed how you do.

Old 05-14-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
I fully understand what is boasting in the Lord and boasting in self like you do. You would be amazed how many of us like you believed how you do.
I've said repeatedly the HG does the works, I guess you missed that part. If, I speak of what He has done IN ME or THROUGH ME, that's sure not boasting in myself, because of myself I CAN DO NOTHING.

No, actually, I wouldn't because He had me interceding in the Spirit for the sons who were being enslaved by the seducing spirits of this age (New Age beliefs, the "prophets" of Jezebel), and had a spirit of complacency from being at ease IN ZION (the thinking that once they had grasped unconditional love they had arrived and stopped pressing in), a few years back. Peace

Old 05-14-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
I've said repeatedly the HG does the works, I guess you missed that part. If, I speak of what He has done IN ME or THROUGH ME, that's sure not boasting in myself, because of myself I CAN DO NOTHING.

No, actually, I wouldn't because He had me interceding in the Spirit for the sons who were being enslaved by the seducing spirits of this age (New Age beliefs, the "prophets" of Jezebel), and had a spirit of complacency from being at ease IN ZION (the thinking that once they had grasped unconditional love they had arrived and stopped pressing in), a few years back. Peace
That's what all of us say. You are aware of that ?.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:48 PM

6,804 posts, read 2,931,065 times
Quote:
Saying it don't make it so.....again.....pay attention.....

First of all.....non initial salvation people really have no valid say in the matters of G-d, because it is a kingdom not made with hands that we are born from above into and begin our walk through the courts of the Tabernacle pattern, becoming one with the furniture as we progress. It is SPIRITUAL and those that have not awakened to life in the spiritual realm, are still asleep in the darkness of their own soul, and this is why they are still deaf, dumb, blind and lame.

We meet Him in the outer court realm, this is the realm of babes and babes are washed with pure water. But the spiritual gifts are part of the inner court realm, because the inner court realm was reserved for priests only, and is as in type, the rubbing of the child with salt. Water cleanses, but salt (and the Holy Ghost by analogy) sterilizes and preserves, and also burns like fire. First we are called (outer court), then we are justified (inner court), then the final part of the process is to be glorified. As we have borne the image of the earthly, so too will we bear the image of the heavenly.

Anyone that tried to breach the division between the outer court and the inner court realm of the priesthood, was put to death, which is essentially what happens when we try to approach Him through the works of our own hands. The baptism in the Holy Ghost, which is signified by the inner court realm of the priests, who are busy doing their prescribed duties for this court, comes with an anointing which is to set them apart for service, just like the priests of the original Tabernacle had.

This is the realm of manifestation of healing rain for the transforming of the soul, for we are saved (spirit/outer court), soul (inner court), and body (Holy of Holies). It is a progressive work, and this is the race that Paul talked about being set before us. This race requires the power of the Holy Ghost, for the works of the flesh of men do not qualify. This is why we are told the Holy Ghost does the works, but what works? Even to the saving of our soul, for the priest's job here is to remit sins by laying hands on the heads of the people. And they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. When you see the son of man has the POWER to remit sins (Him IN YOU), then know that the kingdom of G-d has come unto you.

2Kings 17:36 But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.

Hands speak of works, the Holy Ghost is the power part of, He has given us POWER, love and a sound mind. Just as He brought His people/chosen ones out of Egypt (a type of the flesh) with the power of His outstretched arm, so too does He begin to take us out of all the things the flesh has bound us with, by the hand of the Holy Ghost.

He is all about birthing a child, which He showed with them when He brought them through the sea of reeds. What was really happening there, according to His view, was He was birthing a child out of Egypt it's mother, and once the child was born (came through the water), He closed up the womb of Egypt declaring no more children would be birthed through the flesh, for He desired to establish a spiritual kingdom with spiritual sons, once again. In short, He cursed the womb of the flesh, for barrenness is a curse, and so He would not allow the Egyptians to also be "birthed", they became as one stillborn, one who never came out of the womb alive. No more twins with different fathers (Cain and Abel) for Him.

After this, He brought them to Mt. Sinai, which is where the fire was on the mount in pattern, and they received the Word of the Lord, which they rejected even before it came, because the flesh left to itself will always reproduce flesh, as every seed bears fruit after it's own kind, just as it did with Cain, whose father was a murderer from the beginning. But this covenant is different, in that it begins with His law being written on our heart, by the in workings of the Holy Ghost, who is as the hand of G-d separated into the works of His five "fingers", the 5 fold ministry of the works of HIM, not of individuals bearing that title. Note the order of the 3 part scripture and how POWER fits the inner court Tabernacle pattern in the order.

Matt. 6:13
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Note how the kingdom of G-d comes....

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with POWER.

And just who is this gift of POWER for? Are you called?

Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Note that they were to stay in Jerusalem until the believers RECEIVED something else....POWER.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with POWER from on high.

Note below that those that had already received him, to them gave he POWER to BECOME (not is) the sons of G-d. There are babes, young men, and mature sons. The inner court realm gives us the power to begin the growth process, of not staying on the milk of the Word.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Now when did that power manifest in those besides the 12?

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

How do believers abound in joy, peace and hope?

Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the POWER of the Holy Ghost.

Notice how the gospel is to be preached....

Romans 15:19 THROUGH MIGHTY SIGNS AND WONDERS, BY THE POWER OF the Spirit of G-d; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

How is our faith to stand, and what is that power again?

1Cor. 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the POWER of G-d.

Now what is the kingdom of G-d and how does it come?

1Cor. 4:20 For the kingdom of G-d is not in word, but in POWER.

The "good Seed" is in us, but how is it raised?

1Cor. 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in POWER:

Eph. 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his POWER to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty POWER,

How are we strengthened?

Col. 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious POWER, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Do you understand that you receive upon YOUR HEAD what He shed forth that was seen and heard? That at this point, you are baptized into His Spirit AS THE HOLY GHOST and He becomes your head? And that if you have THIS SPIRIT, that raised Him from the dead, then He will also quicken your mortal bodies?

Col. 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and POWER:

And what is it also for?

Acts 4:33 And with great POWER gave the apostles WITNESS OF THE RESURECTION OF THE LORD Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

The choice is plain...

2Tim. 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but DENYING THE POWER thereof: from such turn away.

Forgot to add....FORBID NOT TO SPEAK IN TONGUES....Peace
You might fool others on this thread with the above subterfuge, Rbbi1, but not me. Clearly, you believe that presenting many texts from the Bible concerning 'power' - even though not relative to the topic at hand - will impress the masses in a manner not dissimilar to your 'tongue-speaking' nonsense. Yep, the 'tongues', i.e. babble, the 'slaying in the spirit', the crawling around howling like a dog, the rolling around on the ground in fits of uncontrollable laughter, etc. etc. of many Pentecostals also ropes in many gullible people. Benny Hinn also impresses these very same people and, does he not also claim to be 'Spirit-filled just as you do? I didn't ask for any of the above Bible texts. I asked to concentrate SOLELY on Corinthians and "the tongues of angels" part of Paul's hyperbolic speech when attempting to curb the rabble that was going on in the church at the time of his remark.

Obviously, you're going to continue to argue with me, you on your (perceived) pious, Spirit-filled pedestal and me, an unsaved (perceived by you) piece of non-Spirit-filled flotsam. SO, let me ask ...when you speak in this 'heavenly language' that you boast about, what are you actually saying? Do you even know what you're saying? If not, how can you possibly be 'edified' other than in a 'puffed up' manner believing that you have this 'supernatural infilling'? In fact, this also begs the question ...why would the Holy Spirit pray on your behalf in a language that you don't understand? Does that make any sense? I mean, if English is your native language then why wouldn't the Holy Spirit pray on your behalf in English? Does the Holy Spirit not have 'the gift' of other languages, only the 'heavenly' one? Moreover, would this prayer in a 'heavenly language' that you don't understand, don't even know what you're saying, not be tantamount to God praying to Himself? And, how is this private conversation (that you don't understand) 'edifying' to the church?

If you're seriously going to convince others that you are Spirit-filled and have been imbued with the ability to speak a 'heavenly language' ...then how about typing out a couple of lines in 'the tongues of angels' so that we can see it for ourselves? Or, don't you have the appropriate 'angelic lettering' on your keyboard? Surely you could do this supernaturally through the Holy Spirit? We could all then become believers. One more thing ...is being 'Spirit-filled', evidenced by the ability to speak in a 'heavenly language', the requirement for salvation? Jimmy Swaggart, another charismatic 'tongue-speaker and probable charlatan, believes so. Do you believe this, Rbbi1?

To the reader, it's only in relatively recent times that 'the tongues of angels' was given the 'Pentecostal treatment' where, suddenly, its members began to babble in what is today known as 'tongues'. To my knowledge, NO Baptist, NO Presbyterian, NO Episcopalian, NO Methodist, NO Anglican, No Lutheran, NO SDA, No Mormon, NO JW, et al, claims to have this alleged 'heavenly gift'. Only the Pentecostals or the Charismatics. Isn’t this rather odd? If the Holy Spirit bestows its gifts on believers then why is this particular 'gift' ONLY given to the Pentecostals? Are only the members of this denomination ‘Spirit-filled’? It should also be noted that most, if not all, the alleged 'charlatans' are of this particular denomination.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:58 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,820,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
t
A walk begins in the south where a man is standing in Rueben, and there are 3 names in this camp of the south. He begins bad but he is just beginning his walk and he moves to the East in Judah.

Now he is two merchant sailors who believe in God, and they are in a boat upon the seas that in Zebulun, they witness to the world as ships who are crossing over walls, a sea is a wall.

In Isaachar, and in Zebulun a believer is in a boat within the heart of the sea. Issachar is a man with a million books because he is studying to be a priest. His brother Zebulun the flesh, he is a true merchant of the sea and he makes real money so that he can support his brother Issachar, and when a time should come when Issachar should finally study so long to become a priest, the plan has been followed that the physical should serve the flesh, and whatever you do for money, you do so while in study in an humble life.

When the plan of Issachar and Zebulun being the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the sea is complete, you jump from the boat to become the daily catch.

All those in a boat upon the waters are working toward a goal whether they know or not.

This ancient story about the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the seas is even talked about in the Koran.

That Jesus will ask you under 3 names,'' Do you love me.''

He had to ask 3 times because everyone knew the story of Zebulun, Issachar, and Judah standing in the eastern camp.

The Koran says that Issachar is a man with a million books he never read. The Koran says this because of the well known concepts of Issachar, Zebulun, and Judah as a person in a progressive walk throug Genesis 49

The reason Revelation devotes so much to the two merchant sailors in a boat upon the seas, everyone still in the water will have a problem.

One side of a boat is called Issachar, and the other is Zebulun, and so one side of the boat is for casting for gold, and the other side of the boat is casting for converts, for study to become a priest.

If you cast on the other side of the boat, you switch between Issachar and Zebulun
Yes, you've share this many times. And I love the way you express the detailed arrangements of the tribes and courses.
I only ask you to look toward the advent of Christ to consider the matter. Being our high priest with a breast plate.
Do you see the rows in 3s and 4s.
○○○○\
○○○○ -
○○○○/

And something else that might be something to consider.
Elijahs lesson was the same as Davids.

Would you say the same about David as you have spoke of Elijah.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-14-2017 at 09:14 PM..

Old 05-14-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
That's what all of us say. You are aware of that ?.

Yes, and I'm also aware you all fight the gifts of the Spirit that COME from the HG. So I'm supposed to believe you have it? The Spirit is not divided. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 05-14-2017 at 09:55 PM..

Old 05-14-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
You might fool others on this thread with the above subterfuge, Rbbi1, but not me. Clearly, you believe that presenting many texts from the Bible concerning 'power' - even though not relative to the topic at hand - will impress the masses in a manner not dissimilar to your 'tongue-speaking' nonsense. Yep, the 'tongues', i.e. babble, the 'slaying in the spirit', the crawling around howling like a dog, the rolling around on the ground in fits of uncontrollable laughter, etc. etc. of many Pentecostals also ropes in many gullible people. Benny Hinn also impresses these very same people and, does he not also claim to be 'Spirit-filled just as you do? I didn't ask for any of the above Bible texts. I asked to concentrate SOLELY on Corinthians and "the tongues of angels" part of Paul's hyperbolic speech when attempting to curb the rabble that was going on in the church at the time of his remark.

Obviously, you're going to continue to argue with me, you on your (perceived) pious, Spirit-filled pedestal and me, an unsaved (perceived by you) piece of non-Spirit-filled flotsam. SO, let me ask ...when you speak in this 'heavenly language' that you boast about, what are you actually saying? Do you even know what you're saying? If not, how can you possibly be 'edified' other than in a 'puffed up' manner believing that you have this 'supernatural infilling'? In fact, this also begs the question ...why would the Holy Spirit pray on your behalf in a language that you don't understand? Does that make any sense? I mean, if English is your native language then why wouldn't the Holy Spirit pray on your behalf in English? Does the Holy Spirit not have 'the gift' of other languages, only the 'heavenly' one? Moreover, would this prayer in a 'heavenly language' that you don't understand, don't even know what you're saying, not be tantamount to God praying to Himself? And, how is this private conversation (that you don't understand) 'edifying' to the church?

If you're seriously going to convince others that you are Spirit-filled and have been imbued with the ability to speak a 'heavenly language' ...then how about typing out a couple of lines in 'the tongues of angels' so that we can see it for ourselves? Or, don't you have the appropriate 'angelic lettering' on your keyboard? Surely you could do this supernaturally through the Holy Spirit? We could all then become believers. One more thing ...is being 'Spirit-filled', evidenced by the ability to speak in a 'heavenly language', the requirement for salvation? Jimmy Swaggart, another charismatic 'tongue-speaker and probable charlatan, believes so. Do you believe this, Rbbi1?

To the reader, it's only in relatively recent times that 'the tongues of angels' was given the 'Pentecostal treatment' where, suddenly, its members began to babble in what is today known as 'tongues'. To my knowledge, NO Baptist, NO Presbyterian, NO Episcopalian, NO Methodist, NO Anglican, No Lutheran, NO SDA, No Mormon, NO JW, et al, claims to have this alleged 'heavenly gift'. Only the Pentecostals or the Charismatics. Isn’t this rather odd? If the Holy Spirit bestows its gifts on believers then why is this particular 'gift' ONLY given to the Pentecostals? Are only the members of this denomination ‘Spirit-filled’? It should also be noted that most, if not all, the alleged 'charlatans' are of this particular denomination.
Subterfuge? Lol, I quoted scriptures that PLAINLY refute what you're saying, nothing more, nothing less, and yes the scriptures quoted pertaining to power also CLEARLY state what that power was/is and when it came/comes. Lie to yourself if you want to, but quit trying to lie to others. And the ONLY reason you want me to SOLELY focus on Corinthians is because it gives you less scriptures to twist and refute, and enables you to ignore all the other chapters that mention it. And as usual, when you don't have a leg to stand on, it's always good to attack the poster or the others you think are of the poster's denomination. Too bad for you, I'm NOT a Pentecostal or charismatic; I'm just a believer who believed what was written and received it by faith, the same way you receive any free gift from the Father.

Why do I need to know what the Spirit is saying? Your problem is you don't know or trust the Spirit. Why don't you ask Him since He said we build up our MOST HOLY FAITH by praying in the Holy Ghost. WHO ARE YOU, to tell HIM how to do ANYTHING, by the way?

As for being slain in the Spirit; I'll assume you have never been. So; what makes you an expert on it, exactly? I seem to recall that when the guards came after Jesus in the garden, they all fell backwards when He spoke. Hmm. I have been dozens of times. I've also been used of the HG for others to be slain. What it IS, is no enemy can stand in the PRESENCE of the Lord, and the carnal mind is His enemy, and so you feel the Spirit come at your forehead, and down you go, light as a feather, usually unaware you even hit the floor, filled with peace and joy indescribable.

And no, since salvation is a PROCESS, not a one time event, it's not necessary for the initial salvation action of the Spirit. But quenching the Spirit is NEVER a good idea, nor is stagnating, nor is stunting your spiritual growth, all of which you do by refusing the free gift of the baptism of the Holy Ghost as evidenced by speaking in tongues, because the Holy Ghost is who does the work of sanctification in the heart/cleaning the inside of the cup.

And no, it's NOT rather odd, as those other denominations teach against it, out of ignorance, stubbornness, and/or fear, usually. People will say they know G-d is a Spirit and they worship a Spirit, but G-d forbid if He should actually show up and manifest Himself in any way. Fear, nothing but fear ruling.

To the readers who I assume CAN read, it should be obvious by all the scriptures that I quoted, that it's not only NOT a recent event, but one that was ordained of G-d FROM THE BEGINNING on the day of Pentecost, and there was not one covenant for them and one for us, it's ALL ONE COVENANT continued over time. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 05-14-2017 at 10:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity