Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2017, 03:45 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Let the reader understand what had taken place inside the spirit filled person of Ephraim and Judah.

They, like all people are being led by a fallen spirit and this is a real live individual who had lived before, and he is under the authority of Adam, and if this is not true, then Adam himself is within you as a fallen spirit until Jesus had come and crushed the head of Adam and the head of the serpent within people.

Jesus went down and took the keys from Adam when he went down into the pit, and his rising was from up from the ground that floods people, as the spirit rising up.

Jesus had therefore become a New Adam but only because he had crushed the head of the serpent and replaced the spirits teaching under the authority of the fallen spirit of Adam.

Now people had a choice, and so Jesus says,'' From now on there shall be 5 in a house, son shall hate his father and father the son and then it speaks of the mother in law and daughter in law because YOU are they.

Jesus came to change anatomy, and where the old is still a part of you, the house is crowded being 5, and leaving you the choice to choose death.

You choose to die, you were born and raised by Adam and Eve and they are there even now,

You are their son and the spirit of these both move by the spirit of a beast, a serpent, and what instead of Adam's spirit being righteous, the left hand shall pet the right hand as if an eagle should kiss a viper.

You are the son of this union and you will either choose death or you wont. You die to all your supposed entitlements, your pride, your anger, your vengeance and you learn one thing above all things, and this is silence.

No longer would you be the son of a great king who is demanding his inheritance, now you have made a willing choice to die to that son, and to become a new creature as a submissive virgin who is only loyal to the voice of her NEW bridegroom, her NEW Adam.

The struggle and grief and war between these two kingdoms where it is kingdom against kingdom is what Jesus is always talking about whether it be in the prodigal son, the parable of the sower, the wheat, the mustard seed, the leaven, the servant, the king who went away, the rich man and Lazarus and EVERY SINGLE PARABLE, he is discussing the war between your right eye and your left eye, and whether or not you shall become the submissive virgin or you will go in the wide path and choose the life of the prodigal son who seeks his inheritance now.

All of it, From Matthew 24 to Revelation, it is ALL Instruction for a person to walk a progressive path in the middle of this war between the two kingdoms which split you apart as it is Judah on one side and Ephraim on the other side, in the middle is Jerusalem, Benjamin but the promise isn't really to either of Judah and Ephraim.

Jerusalem is built in Benjamin and Benjamin is within both kingdoms, God would have both Judah and Ephraim, produce Benjamin and he can only be produced through the harvests.

What everyone reads in Revelation about the head wound, he should know that the Holy spirit came and crushed the beast within YOU, Jesus stepped upon his head and killed the mind of the serpent in you, when this spirit leaves, and we aren't talking about if it leaves, we are talking about what happens when it DID leave CERTAINLY by the 4th century A.D. It fulfilled prophesy of the fact that the head wound would now be healed, and put back in place and this is how it has been ever since Christianity walked away from Pentecost, where they persecuted and killed people for keeping Pentecost, from that day, that head wound had been healed, and the fact that we have the prophesy of that head wound being healed, PROVES BEYOND ANY DOUBT, that the rain of Pentecost was appointed to go away, because of the fact that if it remained, the prophesy of Revelation would be proven wrong.

The head wound will either be healed or it wont, and it has been healed, but thanks God we are given instruction.

The Instruction in Daniel 9, it is simply showing that after Jesus came, and after the spirit left, THEN the head wound would be healed, and THEN people would understand and see the abomination within them as they are the Temple, and THEN they would not appoint the Jews their 7 years of torment in a made up tribulation when in fact, they learn that these 7 years are for them, not Jews, the 7 feasts of Messiah are 7 days as a week and when the spirit departed, the head wound healed, we later find ourselves in a covenant with a fallen spirit because we read the New testament and ASSUME that we must have the spirit because we feel a spirit.

We feel a spirit because one is literally there speaking, it however, is not the holy spirit of Shavuot, it is the spirit of he whose head wound was healed and until we recognize this, we will continue to call the beast,'' Messiah.''

But if we will come up to Yom Hakeseh, to the day no man knows in our second season on Rosh Hashanah, THEN, we can see the abomination of desolation within our own temple, and now it is time to walk the days seeking death to come to the end of the days of your prophesy, and what will you say?

As all those who walk the walk will say what is appointed to say WHEN THAT DAY happens in them.

Let the reader understand what is being said here, this is not some curse that you are ashamed of that you will be punished in front of the congregation.

This is what a person comes to when they are walking in a planned progressive path to God as walking in the feasts and he shows himself to be tilling and harvesting in the feasts because praise God, he has now learned the truth and read this scripture as a blessing because he knows exactly where he stands when a fountain should be opened up for him.

This is showing a graduation that when a person says,'' I am no prophet,'' he is smiling from ear to ear because he knows where he is, and he has instruction where the next step is. Now he knows his appointed days and what it takes to finish them, WHEN he has finally decided to walk in the feasts because he learned of the healing of the head wound and he saw the abomination and now what shall he do?

False Prophets Ashamed

1“In that day a fountain will be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for impurity.

2“It will come about in that day,” declares the Lord of hosts, “that I will cut off the names of the idols from the land, and they will no longer be remembered; and I will also remove the prophets and the unclean spirit from the land.{FROM YOU} 3“And if anyone still prophesies, then his father and mother who gave birth to him will say to him, ‘You shall not live, for you have spoken falsely in the name of the LORD’; and his father and mother who gave birth to him will pierce him through when he prophesies.

4“Also it will come about in that day that the prophets will each be ashamed of his vision when he prophesies, and they will not put on a hairy robe in order to deceive;

5but he will say, ‘I am not a prophet; I am a tiller of the ground, for a man sold me as a slave in my youth.’

6“And one will say to him, ‘What are these wounds between your arms?’ Then he will say, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’

This father and mother are not those who biologically bore you, it is Adam and Eve.

7“Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd,
And against the man, My Associate,”
Declares the LORD of hosts.
“Strike the Shepherd that the sheep may be scattered;
And I will turn My hand against the little ones.

8“It will come about in all the land,”
Declares the LORD,
“That two parts in it will be cut off and perish;
But the third will be left in it.{IN YOU}

9“And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.

They will call on My name,
And I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’{Ephraim's promise}
And they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”

Jesus has gone away and you are in your own week of 7 days that most claim are 7 years of tribulation for Jews, when in fact, It don't even involve Jews at all, it involves the gentile in a covenant with a spirit that he assumes is Jesus. The head wound was crushed but it was also to be healed again when the old spirit came back with authority, it is your 7 years of tribulation, and Revelation is for you to walk in as it is for every generation.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-31-2017 at 03:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 07:46 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The problem, nate, is that people think worship is FOR God to please Him, praise Him, glorify Him, etc. etc. Nothing we do can do any of those things FOR God. Worship is as you say individual and it is FOR us, NOT God. The state of mind that we are in when we seek to express love for God and each other and commune with God benefits us and those around us, period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Substitutionary atonement is a barbaric concept and was never needed. What IS needed is for us to follow in the Way Jesus demonstrated perfectly, extending forgiveness to those who need it just as we do. Helping them to see the better Way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
^^^ An ambassador of the good news that God is not now (and never was) holding the sins of the world against them (us), even though some people are adamant that God is doing just that.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

God is Barbaric isn't he?

Aren't his commandments barbaric and shouldn't we cast them off from us?

That's what people really see isn't it?

If you are blind to the law and the prophets, you would never believe that God never wanted all those sacrifices, that God never wanted for you to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly?

You are the one who can see with your eyes, and hear with your eyes?

How does the law come down to love if it is so evil?

What was said?

The law comes down to what?

Is it true or is it not true?

If it all can be summarized in a single word, is love barbaric?

If the entire law comes down to love BECAUSE IT TEACHES LOVE AND MERCY LIKE JESUS SAID, why does somebody call it Barbaric?

Either somebody don't know the law in order to judge what it teaches, or they are blind after reading the law, and deaf because they will not hear it, and everyone has Moses for a witness, but what does Jesus say?

If they do not believe Moses and the prophets, it wouldn't matter if somebody was raised from the dead to tell them to then believe Moses and the prophets, if they will not believe Moses, why would they believe Jesus when Jesus speaks of Moses?

They don't believe Jesus.

They don't believe what rolled right off the tongue of Jesus concerning the law and who is the greatest in the kingdom, and who is the least in the kingdom.

If a Christian REFUSES TO BELIEVE JESUS, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY BELIEVE MOSES?

Old 05-31-2017, 09:42 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
God is Barbaric isn't he?
You might think so if you look to some of the things written about God in the bible.

Quote:
Aren't his commandments barbaric and shouldn't we cast them off from us?

That's what people really see isn't it?
Uh, nope. People aren't trying to cast off GOD's commandments ... just the stuff that's been foisted on them by men in the name of God.

Quote:
If you are blind to the law and the prophets, you would never believe that God never wanted all those sacrifices, that God never wanted for you to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly?

No, no one who believes that God is love thinks God never wanted us to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly.

Quote:
How does the law come down to love if it is so evil?
I'd say that the Jewish law didn't "come down" to love. If anything, I'd take that passage to mean one had to be dependent on love in order for one to rise above the law. For instance, the law allowed an "eye for an eye" but that wasn't the way of love. Nope, the way of love is a higher way and transcends the law which was written by men, because God's ways are higher than man's. The law doesn't come down to love ... love lifts us up.

aisi

Old 05-31-2017, 10:28 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
You might think so if you look to some of the things written about God in the bible.

Uh, nope. People aren't trying to cast off GOD's commandments ... just the stuff that's been foisted on them by men in the name of God.

No, no one who believes that God is love thinks God never wanted us to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly.

I'd say that the Jewish law didn't "come down" to love. If anything, I'd take that passage to mean one had to be dependent on love in order for one to rise above the law. For instance, the law allowed an "eye for an eye" but that wasn't the way of love. Nope, the way of love is a higher way and transcends the law which was written by men, because God's ways are higher than man's. The law doesn't come down to love ... love lifts us up.

aisi
XOXO
It's time for a Rick roll.
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Old 05-31-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:

aisi

For instance, the law demands you to present your child to the priest if he ever disrespects you, and the priest is to stone your child. No child born doesn't disrespect his parent, all are worthy of death, the law is impossible, not only can't you commit adultery, Just lust ONE TIME, and you are guilty under the law.
You think Jesus made it easier?

You get angry, now you are a freaking murderer, you think that is easier?

The law teaches mercy in that it teaches you that you are guilty, and so learning your guilt, IN KNOWING THE LAW, you MUST learn mercy because the law teaches and convicts you of your sin and how you are worthy of death.

Again, Those who accept the righteousness of the law are innocent, and those who will not accept the righteousness of the law are guilty and they remain guilty because in their disrespect and un acceptance, they refuse to let the law judge them, and so they are in fact, judged by the law because they would not accept that they are found guilty under the law.

You who will refuse to be judged by the law, you are guilty because you wont repent because you think the law does not judge the flesh.

Before you can be found free under the law, you must first accept that it judges the flesh and it is literally impossible for you to keep, and so you say,'' I am guilty, please forgive me.''

But all those who think the law wont judge them because they are somehow not under the law will be judged by the law.

Only the ones who accept their sin can repent, and the definition of sin is the law.

That's fine if you think it doesn't judge you, that you have somehow been deemed righteous ALTHOUGH you wont admit that you are a sinner according to the law.

It's fine because you are a gentile.

Old 05-31-2017, 11:33 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:

aisi

Old 06-01-2017, 12:08 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
For instance, the law demands you to present your child to the priest if he ever disrespects you, and the priest is to stone your child. No child born doesn't disrespect his parent, all are worthy of death, the law is impossible, not only can't you commit adultery, Just lust ONE TIME, and you are guilty under the law.
You think Jesus made it easier?

You get angry, now you are a freaking murderer, you think that is easier?

The law teaches mercy in that it teaches you that you are guilty, and so learning your guilt, IN KNOWING THE LAW, you MUST learn mercy because the law teaches and convicts you of your sin and how you are worthy of death.

Again, Those who accept the righteousness of the law are innocent, and those who will not accept the righteousness of the law are guilty and they remain guilty because in their disrespect and un acceptance, they refuse to let the law judge them, and so they are in fact, judged by the law because they would not accept that they are found guilty under the law.

You who will refuse to be judged by the law, you are guilty because you wont repent because you think the law does not judge the flesh.

Before you can be found free under the law, you must first accept that it judges the flesh and it is literally impossible for you to keep, and so you say,'' I am guilty, please forgive me.''

But all those who think the law wont judge them because they are somehow not under the law will be judged by the law.

Only the ones who accept their sin can repent, and the definition of sin is the law.

That's fine if you think it doesn't judge you, that you have somehow been deemed righteous ALTHOUGH you wont admit that you are a sinner according to the law.

It's fine because you are a gentile.

Yep. Cart before horse. Never works. Peace

Old 06-01-2017, 12:35 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yep. Cart before horse. Never works. Peace
Cart before horse is putting the law before the principles that make them worthwhile. Law is for those who are not committed to the principles of an orderly society...to keep them in line. Those who are so committed don't need laws.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:02 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,390,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
XOXO
It's time for a Rick roll.
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Now that's a great description of the God who is love!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity