Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2017, 06:14 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
A lot about blood being a sacrifice...I will NEVER believe my Father is a barbarian aka....savage. Sorry, nope.
Do you know what Moshe, wife said?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2017, 10:34 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That is what I said, it was made in the knowledge of existing laws. The point is that God has never meant it like people read it, like Ghandi quoting it saying an eye for an eye leaves the world blind, all the law does is show mercy, you can't get to an eye for an eye without first being taught that you have to forgive. An eye for an eye is justice, but the law teaches mercy from the very beginning in that you can't keep the law, and when you admit this to yourself, you have to forgive everyone else.

The law teaches you that if your child disrespects you, you should bring the child to the priest to be stoned, but you will never hear of a story where people did this. The law teaches mercy, and it makes you learn mercy because you have to give yourself a pass, and you have to give your children a pass, and if you are found guilty under the law, you can't take revenge on anyone else.

That is why Jesus said,'' He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.''
Thank you for restating that - I was hasty. My bad.

Ok then, if the law is supposed to teach mercy in that we don't stone our children and chop hands and eyes out, I.e. it doesn't really mean we should do it, ...What about the blood sacrifice. Why should that be done? Why couldn't that have been just spiritual as well, with all its implied tabernacle meanings about the flesh and consummation. Why did that literally have to be done?

Old 06-04-2017, 11:47 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Everything He did He had already walked out spiritually within Himself. But how exactly do you communicate what is happening to you on the inside with perfect clarity for another to see? You should be able to see the problem with that HERE, if no other place by people's responses when you try to share the spiritual and compare it to the natural. But, if you look at pattern walked out in the natural as signposts leading the way back to the Father, the picture becomes clearer. Better than that, if applied in agreement with the Holy Ghost and His unctions, you walk it out a natural pattern that quickly becomes spiritual, because the two cannot be separated and produce the same fruit. This is simply, making heaven and earth come into agreement/covenant. Peace

Old 06-05-2017, 08:13 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
Thank you for restating that - I was hasty. My bad.

Ok then, if the law is supposed to teach mercy in that we don't stone our children and chop hands and eyes out, I.e. it doesn't really mean we should do it, ...What about the blood sacrifice. Why should that be done? Why couldn't that have been just spiritual as well, with all its implied tabernacle meanings about the flesh and consummation. Why did that literally have to be done?

God was about to marry Israel when they were found in adultery.

The New Testament teaches this marriage and what the outcome is. We have 7 appointed feasts of the marriage, the betrothal, consummation and so on until we birth immortal bodies.

God was about to Marry Israel and the consummation of this marriage would have resulted in a birth, a birth where their body bears an immortal, a righteous son.

But Moses found them in adultery and so God says to them,'' You want that God? You think the God you have chosen can consummate a marriage and let you birth a righteous son?''

God only gave them what they chose with their own hands, there was to be no law, there was to be no Temple, no ark of the covenant, they were all about to become immortal and because of their failure, God says,'' Now the whole world will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord.''

Their failure brought the law they chose because they chose to bear a righteous son without God, and so God gave them what it would take to bear a righteous son, and this was impossible.

For a human to bear a righteous son is impossible, in that they were to be so righteous that they could resurrect themselves, nobody could do it.

God gave them the design of a woman, the temple is a woman, it is built in the anatomy of a woman, and the ark of the covenant is a uterus that sits behind a veil with no door, just as a woman has a veil with no door if she is a virgin.

Where God was about to make them pregnant with his seed, and where they were about to bear a righteous immortal son, God gave them what they chose to let them try.

For thousands of years the priest came up dressed like a phallus, a circumcised phallus at that, and at the bottom of their clothing was their seed hanging down as they were trying to get past the veil of a virgin with no door.

God gave them what they chose, not what he had planned for them. God never wanted a million sacrifices but only that they learned to be a sacrifice themselves.

God offered them immortality and they chose the works of their own hands, and so God says,'' If you think you can resurrect yourself, here are the rules.''

All the law can be summed up to one word because all the law does is teach love and mercy, it is all about love, and so it comes down to loving God, and loving your neighbor more than yourself.

They would never have taken an eye for an eye because they had learned love and mercy, all of these seemingly unjust laws were never carried out by anyone because everyone found themselves guilty under the law.

If somebody is reading the law who does not absolutely love the law, they wont see the truth, but people like David saw the truth because he was head over heels in love with the law.

David saw the truth and he proclaimed,'' BEHOLD, The Volume of the book, it is of me.''

Anyone who loves and learns the law will say this same thing,'' Behold, the volume of the book, it is of me.''

The reason people say this is because the bible is a book of spiritual and human anatomy, if you are a human, the book is about you, even to performing an autopsy where you name everything in your body, and then you fit it within temple design because it is all displayed there.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:36 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Bet it has to do with blood and circumcision...

Old 06-05-2017, 01:05 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Moses had two wives.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:18 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,236 times
Quote:
"Did you hear about the English man, Irish man and the Scots man....?"

Old 06-05-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Bet it has to do with blood and circumcision...
Yes, in part, but read the whole account of moshe and his wife.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Actually this is false.
Sorcerers lie about history.
The road was already made, the 7 nations were conquered and then the false prophets judged with bribes.
Acts 13.
Provisions in order
A particular verse to heed.

A new king arose over Egypt, who did not know about Joseph.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
A lot about blood being a sacrifice...I will NEVER believe my Father is a barbarian aka....savage. Sorry, nope.
I believe our Father in heaven loves his children very much.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 10:10 | NIV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity